CO - Kara Nichols, 19, Colorado Springs, 9 Oct 2012, found deceased 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

Bumping for Kara and her family

971935_524747174245508_80344926_n.jpg

Bumping for Kara.

Can we talk more about this "Model Mayhem" business pls? What are the other possible cases to date linked to MM?

...Just another BUMP for Kara.... where are you?

Bumping for Kara. I sort of thought with the recent big bust she might be found :(

Sad to see no activity on Kara's thread in over two months.

Where are you, Kara?

Model Kara Nichols Has Been Missing For One Year, Family Offers Reward For Any Information

".....One year ago today, 19-year-old Colorado Springs model Kara Nichols disappeared on her way to Denver for a modeling photo shoot. She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Investigators told 7News that tips continue to come in regarding Nichols, some as recently as last week, but many have not proved fruitful.

Despite the lull in new information in the case, Nichols' family continues the search hoping she will be found alive.
.........."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ing_n_4072637.html?utm_hp_ref=missing-persons

Like everyone else I still think of Kara and her family often...a year has passed by so fast.Heres hoping for some news soon.

WOW I cannot believe it has been a year! Kara was one of the first cases I began following at WS.

She reminds me of Jaray Wilson, in a way.

so who was the photographer she was to meet? That was a dead end totally?

I don't understand why, if she was going to meet a photographer, she didn't take her things with her. This to me indicates something might have happened at or near her home.

Kara, where are you?

Again, I think one of the biggest leads in this case was the person early on in this thread who deliberately tried to mislead us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back