CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this link does not work well for me for NG show as it talks over itself...am trying to listen...

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

they finished their search of the pond after 4 p.m.

The pond is about six blocks away from where Kayleah went missing.

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

genthumb.ashx

The Weld County posse, a group of officers on horses, also searched the area. The mounted officers started at Greeley West High School and moved south in their search.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=135910&catid=222

I need a MOD to IM ME asap...............I need some extremly important opinion....Is there a way to get in touch with a MOD right away?????

I need a MOD to IM ME asap...............I need some extremly important opinion....Is there a way to get in touch with a MOD right away?????

I just "reported" this...hopefully, that will help. if I was wrong to do that, I'm sorry...

Best-
Herding Cats

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23046215/detail.html

Still No Clues In Disappearance Of Kayleah Wilson

POSTED: 5:57 pm MDT April 3, 2010
UPDATED: 6:08 pm MDT April 3, 2010

GREELEY, Colo. -- Searchers spent hours on Saturday combing fields near the home of Kayleah Wilson.

The 12-year-old Greeley girl went missing last Sunday on her way to a friend's birthday party.

Dozens of volunteers joined the Weld County sheriff's posse on foot and on horseback searching through undeveloped areas of long grasses, trees and bushes less than a mile from where the girl was last seen.

That sex offender I talked about earlier that had been arrested in Craig Co for not regestering. had been living with my son'inlaws mother for 3 years and she never knew he was one. His Sex crime was out of california.

That sex offender I talked about earlier that had been arrested in Craig Co for not regestering. had been living with my son'inlaws mother for 3 years and she never knew he was one. His Sex crime was out of california.

Don't know what to say Dr. Fess - they are clever. Not knowing what kind of SO he is, I hope no harm was done to anyone in anyway. MOO

A picture with brief information about Kayleah was on AMW tonight - about 10 sec. worth.

She would probably get in a car with people of authority she knew. Police, teachers, parents of kids she knew.

Seven nights missing for Kayleah! My heart goes out to all those who care for and love her.

Maybe tomorrow!

Any gang related trouble in her neighbor hood? Could she have worn the wrong colors or something?

Seven nights missing for Kayleah! My heart goes out to all those who care for and love her.

Maybe tomorrow!

It is concerning, and I am worried for her. A week is a long time, her Mom must be beside herself.

Like Renner, these longtime residents of the Greeley Mall-area watched gang activity change their neighborhood for the worse. In the past 18 months, three gang-related shootings have occurred within blocks of their homes.

"This used to be a pretty safe neighborhood," Garcia said. "I used to go to the mall and not even lock the door."

Not a chance that will happen today. Not after Garcia's house was broken into and her car were windows smashed out three times. Garcia's neighbors moved away after their fence, pickup truck and car were tagged with gang graffiti. Her own house has been a canvas for graffiti:

http://www.jrrobertssecurity.com/security-news/security-crime-news0068.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members