CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. It's almost like maybe somebody should photoshop the headshot of her in the green top, adding darker hair and makeup just to get an idea of what she could look like now. MOO

OK here is my try at that!

Attachments

• kayleah altered.jpg
    kayleah altered.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 28
Quoted by YellowSubmarine "I'd love some confirmation about this party. If it was for sure in the apts at 1900 30th st, I seriously doubt she was planning on running away, due to where the mall video saw her"

I agree!! Denver's Fox News reported last night that the video reports were "erroneous", if you click on the link and watch the video box at the bottom. Or am I mistaken??

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kayleah-day-9-040610,0,5154086.story

Quoted by YellowSubmarine "I'd love some confirmation about this party. If it was for sure in the apts at 1900 30th st, I seriously doubt she was planning on running away, due to where the mall video saw her"

I agree!! Denver's Fox News reported last night that the video reports were "erroneous", if you click on the link and watch the video box at the bottom. Or am I mistaken??

Yep, as of the 6th that is what the video claims. That they do not have video of her.

I wasn't thinking so much of the child calling 911, I guess, as LE being able to track him/her...
but of course calling 911 is ideal, though I don't know how many times when someone is in danger they would actually get the chance to do so...
But if a child had a phone turned on even in backpack, at least it could be "pinged"-although is this true of tracfones too, does anyone know?
I have a tracfone, pay as I go, as I hardly ever use a cellphone at all, and don't get a bill, can LE trace calls and locations on these?

bbm

I will say yes they can do triangulation and trace it. If you google that it should tell you for sure.

It might be helpful for LE or someone to put out that Kayleah can go to any hospital or fire department without fear, or being hounded by the press.
I'm just sort of thinking what could stand in her way of coming home.:waitasec:

Back on the phone thing, I think an "Amber phone" for kids would sell like crazy. They don't have to know how it works, they don't even have to keep it turned on and deal with cellphone etiquette in classrooms. Just the battery charged. A one time purchase that is obsolete when the family decides it's time to graduate.

I do know about how valuable old cellphones are to others, and all of ours get recycled for shelters and others who need only to call 911. What I meant was something more updated than that, because old phones are bulky and klunky and don't necessarily have the technology kids need now.

One more, this one from the other 'older' picture. (I mean older as in time-wise)

Attachments

• kayleah altered 2.jpg
    kayleah altered 2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
I just turned in 3 phones for friends that were only 2 years old, so they weren't bulky or outdated at all, with the new plans out there people are turning over their phones like crazy.

Hundreds of tips, but still no sign of Kayleah Wilson

53139074-06164529.jpg

Surveillance tapes from numerous businesses near the girl's home and mall are still being examined.

"It could be that she was still planning to run away. It's possible (the mall is) where the abduction occurred. We don't know," said Greeley Police spokesman Sgt. Joe Tymkowych.

Authorities say they are not ruling out anything or anyone, and have conducted polygraph tests with unnamed individuals.

I'm not buying it. 11 days later and they're still going over video? They've got a pretty specific time window to work with, shouldn't be that tough.

did they put the old photo on the t-shirts, I wonder?

also it says she was seen at the mall during the time she was meant to be at the party? i thought it was just after the time she was meant to meet her friend, if she was. Article also says she seemed to be waiting for someone but again aludes to running away and abduction at the same time.

it's all so confusing. maybe they will clear things up soon. at least they are doing polygraphs.

i have to have a tooth pulled tomorrow...hope to find some news when i get home...
yikes :(

did they put the old photo on the t-shirts, I wonder?

also it says she was seen at the mall during the time she was meant to be at the party? i thought it was just after the time she was meant to meet her friend, if she was. Article also says she seemed to be waiting for someone but again aludes to running away and abduction at the same time.

it's all so confusing. maybe they will clear things up soon. at least they are doing polygraphs.

i have to have a tooth pulled tomorrow...hope to find some news when i get home...
yikes :(

Mixed messages for sure. I hope we find out more soon.

Bump

This is one of the problems when people continue to discuss Facebooks that can't be linked - there's no way to substantiate the information.

So what we have right now is someone who said that on a Facebook somewhere some guy said that his daughter said that Kayleah's brother said that Kayleah ran away again.

It's a whisper-down-the-lane rumor.

Facebooks and Myspaces from minors and uninvolved parties can't be linked. If you can't link it, don't post info from it, don't discuss info from it, don't quote info from it, don't refer to info from it.

Mods have posted several warnings, and unbelievably, it's still going on.

Please stop now! It's causing a lot of confusion and misinformation that is not at all helpful to Kayleah.

Thank you,
BeanE

I'm not buying it. 11 days later and they're still going over video? They've got a pretty specific time window to work with, shouldn't be that tough.
Is it possible, that people who are asked to identify the people in the video, are not exactly forthcoming, consistent, or reliable in making an ID? I can see where that might slow things down. Just saying.

not to mention NG said a 12-yr old would be in 4th or 5th grade!

my 12yr old is in 7th grade....granted he just turned 13 2 weeks ago but still most of the 7th grade he's been 12.

What if...

Kayleah contacts her father and convinces him that she needs to leave (possibly claiming abuse, etc). Dad knows/thinks that for whatever reason, he can't get custody. He also knows that if Kayleah goes missing, he's going to be suspect. So - he has someone he trusts (family member, girlfriend) go meet her at mall and pick her up and hide her for a period till things settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman