CO CO - Kaysey Yoder, 34, from Eaton, last seen between 5pm - 9pm at the Ault Liquor Store, Ault, 14 Jan 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“She told me the day before she had gone and walked across the street to one of those concrete irrigation inlets and she laid down in it,” Green said. She said she was going to lay there and wait for herself to freeze to death.”

This is confusing to me. I’m familiar with that area and her neighborhood. I am not aware of a concrete irrigation inlet “across the street” in this area or even close to it. All the irrigation ditches in this area are basically dirt berms on the side of the road. I’m not saying her friend isn’t being truthful, just that this does not line up with the area…

This is confusing to me. I’m familiar with that area and her neighborhood. I am not aware of a concrete irrigation inlet “across the street” in this area or even close to it. All the irrigation ditches in this area are basically dirt berms on the side of the road. I’m not saying her friend isn’t being truthful, just that this does not line up with the area…
This may have been what she had been referring to, I’m not sure. This is located at an intersection near their house. During that time of year, there would be no water flowing in it since it’s a seasonal irrigation ditch. Just snow from the storm. They usually are maybe 1 to 2 ft deep and a couple feet wide.

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members