Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller Co, 22 Nov 2018 #71 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MAR 10, 2021
Colorado Attorney General agrees with Appeals Court; Krystal Kenney could be released soon - KRDO
[...]

The case will now be referred to the 4th Judicial District to modify her sentencing and/or release date. As of the time of this publishing, no date had been set.

Krystal Kenney remains in custody at the Denver Women's Correctional Facility.

krystal-kenney.jpg

If KK didn't see that she should warn Kelsey BEFORE, she sure should have alerted LE AFTER. If she'd called LE when she first saw the MASSACRE at Kelsey's townhouse, Frazee could've been arrested that same day. It wouldn't have saved Kelsey, but if would've gotten a murderer behind bars, Kelsey's body could've been recovered and that sweet baby could've been moved to immediate safety.

Instead, she went to Sonic.

Repulsive.

JMO

Last edited:
9News article on KKs resentencing...

Resentencing for Krystal Lee Kenney slated for March 23 | 9news.com

The resentencing is slated for 9 a.m. on March 23. The parties involved will not be in the courtroom during the proceeding, but it will be streamed on Webex.

In 2019, then-District Attorney Dan May called the agreement with Kenney "a deal with the devil."

Prosecutors asked that Kenney receive the maximum sentence possible for her role in the crime, and during her January 2020 sentencing, the judge agreed.

“To consider probation would minimize the depravity of your actions,” Judge Scott Sells said during Lee’s sentencing. “Simply saying ‘I’m sorry’ is not enough. Your actions deserve the maximize sentence permitted by law.”

9News article on KKs resentencing...

Resentencing for Krystal Lee Kenney slated for March 23 | 9news.com

The resentencing is slated for 9 a.m. on March 23. The parties involved will not be in the courtroom during the proceeding, but it will be streamed on Webex.

In 2019, then-District Attorney Dan May called the agreement with Kenney "a deal with the devil."

Prosecutors asked that Kenney receive the maximum sentence possible for her role in the crime, and during her January 2020 sentencing, the judge agreed.

“To consider probation would minimize the depravity of your actions,” Judge Scott Sells said during Lee’s sentencing. “Simply saying ‘I’m sorry’ is not enough. Your actions deserve the maximize sentence permitted by law.”
Regrettably, her actions deserved SO MUCH MORE than what she got. I can’t believe she’s getting out :mad:. Well, I can believe it, I guess, I just don’t like it. That soulless excuse for a woman wanted Kelsey dead. She had SO much time to do the right thing when she knew that monster wanted to kill KB. She let it happen, because she was a jealous (insert expletive) and I honestly believe she got satisfaction out of Kelsey’s death. I can’t even find the words to fully express what I feel about her. She is an empty vessel. The only thing she was sorry about? That they got caught! JMHO.

Regrettably, her actions deserved SO MUCH MORE than what she got. I can’t believe she’s getting out :mad:. Well, I can believe it, I guess, I just don’t like it. That soulless excuse for a woman wanted Kelsey dead. She had SO much time to do the right thing when she knew that monster wanted to kill KB. She let it happen, because she was a jealous (insert expletive) and I honestly believe she got satisfaction out of Kelsey’s death. I can’t even find the words to fully express what I feel about her. She is an empty vessel. The only thing she was sorry about? That they got caught! JMHO.

I'll never forget Cheryl Berreth's words about KK:

"...the only thing she didn't do was swing the bat," and "We have seen no remorse for anything other than getting caught."

Ex-girlfriend gets max sentence in fiancee murder

Patrick Frazee has been in the Pen long enough to have attracted a myriad of psycho fan girls. We know he wanted a few key players in the case to be disappeared.

What are the odds at least one of his “pen” pals is so attracted to him that they would do anything for their “man”?

KK will be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

jmo

That's a scary thought, but the prison officials will be monitoring his mail and other communications. I don't think PF could have a hit list smuggled out of state prison. The only private conversations he can have would be through his lawyer. Surely his lawyer wouldn't be involved in something like that.

Besides, Patrick Frazee is not a clever man.

That's a scary thought, but the prison officials will be monitoring his mail and other communications. I don't think PF could have a hit list smuggled out of state prison. The only private conversations he can have would be through his lawyer. Surely his lawyer wouldn't be involved in something like that.

It is difficult to understand her, isn't it? She seemed to have had a stable life on a farm with her horses and the kind of life she wanted, with two children and a good husband. And she gives it all up for a man living on a mini 'ranch' which was just really a large block of land, who lives with his mother (who owns the the parcel of land), who wanted her to kill his girlfriend.
Did it never occur to her, that he was not a nice man?

BBM

That bolded phrase wraps this case up nicely. Patrick Frazee is dumb as a brick.
If KK was also dumb we might slightly excuse her driving for hours to clean up blood and brains from his evil deeds but she's an educated woman who always had choices. She had no reason to even feel any great anger toward Kelsey.

I wish I thought the memories of that clean-up would own her thoughts for the rest of her life but I don't expect that will be the case. She can't have a conscience at all so we and the family are left believing she basically got away with something egregious.

I hope KK forever has to work the night shift at Sonic and that she falls in love with a wonderful man who, when told what she did dumps her on her rear. While I'm wishing, may that rear have gained 90 pounds in prison!

God bless Kelsey's mom as she grieves KK's freedom.

BBM

That bolded phrase wraps this case up nicely. Patrick Frazee is dumb as a brick.
If KK was also dumb we might slightly excuse her driving for hours to clean up blood and brains from his evil deeds but she's an educated woman who always had choices. She had no reason to even feel any great anger toward Kelsey.

I wish I thought the memories of that clean-up would own her thoughts for the rest of her life but I don't expect that will be the case. She can't have a conscience at all so we and the family are left believing she basically got away with something egregious.

I hope KK forever has to work the night shift at Sonic and that she falls in love with a wonderful man who, when told what she did dumps her on her rear. While I'm wishing, may that rear have gained 90 pounds in prison!

God bless Kelsey's mom as she grieves KK's freedom.
I wouldn't call a nursing technician particularly educated. She did not have to make any decisions just follow a regimen.
I hope the the words that he wrote about her will stay in her head forever. What a stupid, stupid woman.

He's not clever but he knows a sucker when he sees her. A faded Rodeo Queen whose reflection in the mirror is nothing like what she so used to pride herself on.
What a frickin stoopid woman.
The only thing that will bother her is getting old and ugly. I hope prison has put a few years on her.

He's not clever but he knows a sucker when he sees her. A faded Rodeo Queen whose reflection in the mirror is nothing like what she so used to pride herself on.
What a frickin stoopid woman.
The only thing that will bother her is getting old and ugly. I hope prison has put a few years on her.
The only reason she ever won a beauty contest is because her relatives were on the judging panel. She was young and unattractive.

From the link acutename has provided:

The appeals court found that Kenney did not admit to aggravating factors in her plea deal and did not consent to Sells being able to conduct “judicial factfinding” to be able to impose an aggravated sentence, The Gazette reported.

That's revolting. Since when does an accused have to consent to allow a judge to find out facts?

It is difficult to understand her, isn't it? She seemed to have had a stable life on a farm with her horses and the kind of life she wanted, with two children and a good husband. And she gives it all up for a man living on a mini 'ranch' which was just really a large block of land, who lives with his mother (who owns the the parcel of land), who wanted her to kill his girlfriend.
Did it never occur to her, that he was not a nice man?

^bbm

Probably not, because KK is not a nice woman.
She doesn’t deserve a stable life with her family.

I’d prefer jail, but she’s getting out. Dang it.

I would like to permanently ship her to the mini ‘ranch’ - aka the “Franch”.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back