CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby will be taken by social services imo...it won’t be up to PF’s family. The baby is no more “theirs” than she is Kelsey’s family’s...

I think attorneys here said that’s not the case since PF is still alive and presumed innocent until found guilty. I think they said he would designate her custody to someone?

For Kelsey this is not the outcome I had hoped for, but I am glad to see, that if she is dead, LE made an arrest quickly. Now I'm wondering about that cell phone ping in an apparently unrelated location in ID. I say 'unrelated' because in everything I've read neither the suspect or Kelsey had a connection there.

I’ve been following this case carefully, even though I haven’t posted. Like many of you, I believed from the beginning that PF was responsible, and now finally Kelsey’s family can breathe and begin to grieve. I sincerely hope PF will reveal where Kelsey is, as this is the most horrific way to lose a daughter. His actions, or lack thereof, have been so cruel to Kelsey’s family, and to her baby daughter. Even though this news is devastating, I’m glad it appears to be coming to an end before Christmas. May God watch over Kelsey’s family.

To be honest, I don't think LE thought after the first week or so that Kelsey was alive. FBI came in- that is a strong indicator, to me, that they either suspect kidnapping or murder. If they thought she was a live and well, and taking a break from reality or running away, I sincerely doubt that they would have gone through all of the steps to gather evidence against PF. Personally, I think all law enforcement, FBI and CBI have done an incredible job handling this case. There was so much for them to sift through and sort out, and investigations take time and patience.
I agree they probably had a very good idea. I fully believe they didn't want to spook him and handled the info release very well. It's just the thought of those close to Kelsey (I believe her mother probably understood the worst) - but those not privy who were holding onto hope. All the speculation and theories help bide the time but in the end it's just so very senseless and sad.

if the longhaired woman is his mother, thats been MY suspicion all along, that the (silent) PF parents were involved somehow........damn, not how i wanted this to turn out, but what i suspected all along. I KEPT asking WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS?????

I think I asked something similar before (though, it got deleted b/c it went against forum rules [sorry mods!]). The whole thing is super unusual... I'm curious if they'll say anything about our mystery woman at the PC.

It looks like his mother may be in cuffs also!!

That’s what I thought. Did she attempt to obstruct his arrest? Could the baby already be with K’s family?
The clip on HLN was three LE vehicles pulling into the jail but I believe they entered a sally port type thing so we could not see who they brought in. Dang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member