CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this great find from over from the other thread. Kelsey's name on the docket for a custody hearing.

View attachment 161136

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #13 *ARREST*

That did not originate with Kelsey.

CO is odd. A parentage custody case can be classified as JV "Juvenile", which is also adoptions, criminal cases involving minors, and dependency cases when CPS gets involved. Or, it can be classified as DR "domestic relations". If Kelsey had an outstanding child support case, that can be filed as a JV case. And then custody issues can be determined via that case number as well.

However, we know that did not happen because nothing else is on the docket. In addition, this is a hearing for "temporary custody" which tend to be set within days of an application. Not a month or more later. And Kelsey has been gone for over a month.

This is definitely a CPS case having to do with the temporary custody of the baby, since they took her into protective custody. It doesn't have anything to do with something Kelsey caused to be filed.

I ran two searches for Teller District Court under both KB name and PF name: KB resulted in 1 hearing -- Temp custody; and PF resulted in 2 hearings -- Temp custody as well as his First Appearance for criminal charges. Unfortunately, I cannot determine the actual filing date so uncertain if this is emergency filing as Mom is presumed deceased and PF in jail, or if filing predates 11/22/18 alleged disappearance.

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
12/27/18
1:00 PM
1H BERRETH, KELSEY
Temporary Custody Hearing D602018JV26
Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 records

12/27/18
1H FRAZEE, PATRICK

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

oh yes- the ones who said:

she's left before for weeks at a time, this wasn't her first time
she was mentally ill, possibly at a rehab in Idaho
she was a drug addict
she was an alcoholic
and rude comments about her family

Yep, nice group there. There were a few great newbies, please don't think I am attacking anyone new. Just a couple who were loudly cutting Kelsey down and praising Patrick. "He would NEVER hurt anyone!".
I skipped a lot of pages when news was slow. Did these comment happen HERE on WS, or on other sites?

jmo

Guessing that someone talked.

Hoping they can recover Kelsey soon and respectfully lay her to rest ; she didn't deserve any of this.
I hope they find her fast too. I hate when someone is out there, in the elements or elsewhere, without a proper laying to rest. That's always hard to take.

jmo

I knew he couldn’t have done everything by himself. That’s what made this case strange but it’s clear he had help in some form.

Well, not yet. The solicitation charge should not be confused with conspiracy, as Seattle1 pointed out on the last thread. I do tend to think he had help. But it is not yet clear, IMO. LE definitely thinks it's a possibility though and they continue to investigate. If anyone helped him I sure hope they're popped soon.

I’m so glad to see they have finally arrested PF... I pray that her body is found soon so that her family can have some peace in that regard and lay her to rest and to further solidify charges against PF. This was a slow process, but I am happy that her family doesn’t have to wonder anymore.. also.. pray that her family can lovingly take care of her daughter!

Does anyone wonder if this morning's arrest happened because LE noticed PF and mom in vehicles - did LE think they were going to flee? Perhaps PF was aware of the search of Kelsey's house last night and decided to make himself hard to find this morning, but LE was watching. They had enough to arrest him on the spot and were obviously ready to do so, but perhaps they wouldn't preferred to wait a bit longer?

Or, do you think LE drove to PF this morning specifically to arrest and just happened to be there as PF and mom were in vehicles?

jmo
I was wondering the same thing.

oh yes- the ones who said:

she's left before for weeks at a time, this wasn't her first time
she was mentally ill, possibly at a rehab in Idaho
she was a drug addict
she was an alcoholic
and rude comments about her family

Yep, nice group there. There were a few great newbies, please don't think I am attacking anyone new. Just a couple who were loudly cutting Kelsey down and praising Patrick. "He would NEVER hurt anyone!".

Right, follow the leads, don't make things up. Even his mom, in all liklihood she is completely devastated, doesn't understand, doesn't want it to be true and has to come to terms with still loving her son and what he has done. Same for the rest of his family.

Sorry, bringing my post from the end of the last thread!

Sorry I’ve been MIA, just got home from the hospital. I’ve only been following the media thread so I’m sorry if these have been posted already.

Now that PF is full on sleuth material what do we have? Any social media we can link? Schooling, extracurriculars? Who is/was PF? Any links available? Do we have any rodeo articles on him? Newspaper write ups? Is he the baby, only child, oldest? Middle child syndrome?

If it’s been posted if anyone could point me I’d appreciate it!

I’m so glad to see they have finally arrested PF... I pray that her body is found soon so that her family can have some peace in that regard and lay her to rest and to further solidify charges against PF. This was a slow process, but I am happy that her family doesn’t have to wonder anymore.. also.. pray that her family can lovingly take care of her daughter!
I thought it was pretty quick compared to similar cases. It took 4 months to arrest Scott Peterson, for example.

I ran two searches for Teller District Court under both KB name and PF name: KB resulted in 1 hearing -- Temp custody; and PF resulted in 2 hearings -- Temp custody as well as his First Appearance for criminal charges. Unfortunately, I cannot determine the actual filing date so uncertain if this is emergency filing as Mom is presumed deceased and PF in jail, or if filing predates 11/22/18 alleged disappearance.

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 records

12/27/18
1H BERRETH, KELSEY

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 records

12/27/18
1H FRAZEE, PATRICK

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Someone else posted all of the information and you can see Child Protective Services as well as the State are part of the hearing so this is about little K's status right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove