CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was me. That's the only thing I personally have said about his mother. It was an observation based on the video, so I think I'm within TOS.

Based on you saying that, I sleuthed your posts and found your comment on this video, Thanks ( for those wanting to see the mother walking at about 1:10 into the video)

ETA. Lol, while I was spending my time searching Denver girl and pommy already got this.

Last edited:
If he did not want the baby, firmly in his custody...he could have killed her while the baby was in her custody, left the baby there, but immediately raised the alarm so that the baby would be found quickly. Maybe he intended this when he wanted someone else to do it...i.e go in and kill her in her home like a home invasion, not harming the baby. And he would call police to report finding her or to request a welfare check. But that plan failed.

Instead, he had the baby safely tucked away at home, carrying on with his life, not noticing she is missing.

Just a thought...obviously, I have no idea what his thought process was. But I do think it was all about the baby, less about Kelsey. She was the stumbling block to his having the child fulltime. Jmo

I can't like your post enough!! Completely agree that he was over her long ago. Wanting to move on...

And him being a single daddy of a baby girl.....chick magnet no doubt on his dating profile - ICK. I can see him using his daughter to make him look good, I am still sickened seeing the video of him holding the baby after the visit to his lawyer. This guy seriously is a piece of .......

I wonder if they did find a body which would be badly decomposed or clothes and they are waiting for body to be identified. I’m only saying this because it’s such a big announcement. Maybe they are getting the info from PF? I bet they are interrogating him hard for hours like CW. I hope if he does eventually plead guilty they release all the videos, interviews, documents just like in CW case. I found it all so interesting.

As PF now has a public defendant, PF would not be permitted to be interrogated as CW was.

And him being a single daddy of a baby girl.....chick magnet no doubt on his dating profile - ICK. I can see him using his daughter to make him look good, I am still sickened seeing the video of him holding the baby after the visit to his lawyer. This guy seriously is a piece of .......

Oh yes!!! Chick magnet for sure!!! So agree. he is a piece of lots of bad things.

That’s where I’m at right now.

He seems to have plotted with another person to kill her (something I keep forgetting).

Whether this plan ever got off the ground, who knows?

But this shows premeditation.

He wasn’t tied down, they weren’t married, and he could have just broken it off.

This isn’t a Chris Watts situation, where he was married with kids.

The kid is the only motive that works for me at this point.
Maybe KB found out about something PF and solicitor were doing illegal and they conjured a plan?

KB was a beautiful young woman. I hate that PF took her away from her baby. I hope that even without additional evidence, that he is convicted of 1st degree premeditated homicide. He can rot away, LWOP.

I was born, raised and still live in Twin Falls, Idaho. I am going to throw out some information and thoughts. Gooding is a small town ( approx. 3600 people) surrounded by agriculture land with two main industries....Glanbia, a cheese processing plant and JD Heiskell, a dairy feed processor. Both plants use long haul truckers and the railroad for ingredients needed to make their final products. Many of the plant employees and truckers work in Gooding, but live in Twin Falls.

Now some thoughts.

What if Frazee had a friend who trucks ingredients from Colorado to Gooding...could he have done Frazee a "favor"? Perhaps Frazee gave the trucker Kelsey's phone and he used it while he was unloading in Gooding?

Because the Twin Falls police issued their own news release, it makes me believe the case is wrapping up.

It should be this one (1:11 or so):

Based on you saying that, I sleuthed your posts and found your comment on this video, Thanks ( for those wanting to see the mother walking at about 1:10 into the video)

Thanks, you guys! Hooray for Santa’s little helpers!

I think there was discussion about the size of the hole in the yard the middle or the end of the last thread. The video clip in the quoted posts is the one where the reporter states that their crew flew a drone over the Frazee McRanch earlier that day and that they thought that the hole in the ground was as big as the footprint of the house.

So if you were one of the peeps looking for that. Whoomp, there it is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member