CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that if her mother spoke with her twice on Thanksgiving she knew for sure what her plans were. In her interview, she only said what her plans weren't- 'a big meal at her house' wasn't planned. She omitted what her plan was purposefully. Why? No clue. But, they said the full interview will be posted tomorrow so maybe more will be revealed.
BBM

Whoa, what ???

I have to work on something else tonight... but posters on this thread keep coming up with new 'news' , so to speak.
Cray-cray.
I'll check back sometime tomorrow.

Any time a mother goes missing from her little one , makes my heart sink !!
It's just such a rare occurrence.

So I have very dark thoughts about what happened to Kelsey, or where she might be located.
Hoping for good news tomorrow.

Hey Everyone,

With the holidays upon us, our overworked mods are doing family things and are not on Websleuths as much as they normally are during the rest of the year.

It was my hope, my dream if you will, that I wouldn't have to shut down the thread to clean it up. But alas, this not the case.

Most of you are posting very informative information and ideas. Thank you so much.

To the handful of posters who are not helping we will have to remove them from this thread or from Websleuths altogether.

Closing this for now. Hopefully will have it back open soon but I cannot give you a time frame.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member