CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #21 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If K has a will & is deceased (found or declared dead), & she has made provisions for her child or future children, with NO mention to P, then what? If she stated her child be raised by her mom, for example, with no mention of P, then what? I’m going on the assumption she had full custody at time a will was created. Tysm
If for some reason he's not on the birth certificate all he'd have to do is order a dna test to show he is her father. KB couldn't will her daughter to someone even if she had full custody. He'd still have rights. Baby K will be acclimated living with the B's by the time the next court date comes around and I pray that will be the deciding factor.

This is difficult to comprehend. For me anyway. Trying to figure why someone (PF?) would kill her WHILE taking her purse and cell phone. Guess not literally at the same moment? Reasoning it out leads me to a staging of a robbery in order to get away with a murder. jmo
Maybe he knew SW’s purse/phone found in the house was a key reason LE and friends suspected CW of foul play from day one.

In CO, most people (even those not planning to disappear someone) know of the colossal blunders that led to CW’s near-immediate demise. PF is doing the opposite, often to equally dopey extremes.

CW: Leave purse and phone in house
SF: Remove purse and phone

CW: Invite reporters into your home. Give televised interviews. Giggle on camera.
SF: Refuse all interviews. Snarl on camera.

CW: No lawyer.
SF: Lawyer

CW: Make numerous implausible, contradicting statements to LE. Tell unnecessary lies that can easily be proven false.
SF: Refuse to speak with LE.

CW: Claim no idea where they went or why
SF: Claim fake trip to Idaho to visit sick grandmother

As we learn more, it will be interesting to see what other CW blunders PF “avoided”.

They are both dimwits.

When I first acquired a smartphone, I did as suggested and created a password. I deleted it after about two weeks because it was annoying. Many adults find no reason for these locking features. Maybe KB had no reason to lock her phone either.

Im curious about whether KB phone had a locking feature or password and if so, how did PF and company get around that.

I dont know the statistics about how many adults use the locking feature but I definitely use it and love it. I use a 4 digit PIN to get into my phone. I like it because if I leave my phone anywhere I dont want others to be able to get into my phone. More chances of having it returned to me.

From a legal perspective, I hate that the IN has been introduced into the mix. LE really has to make sure they dot their i's and cross their t's, otherwise we all know where the defense is going to go.

IN came to visit, got angry that KB was still in PF's life, and there you have it.

Wish this was a lot more open and shut to put PF away. No matter how many cases I see, I'm amazed at what new twists and turns come with each one.

Cell phones - do we know what kind of phone KB had (Samsung, Apple, etc.)?

I'm leaning strongly on her phone being passcode protected for many reasons. Her occupation for one. Also, many people have their bank accounts on their phones through apps, pay bills on their phone, etc.

Also, some couples share phone passwords with their SO, some don't. For me personally, no one has my cell passcode.

If for some reason he's not on the birth certificate all he'd have to do is order a dna test to show he is her father. KB couldn't will her daughter to someone even if she had full custody. He'd still have rights. Baby K will be acclimated living with the B's by the time the next court date comes around and I pray that will be the deciding factor.

Lol. I don’t mean “will” the child. I meant make provisions for her future. As in, “I name Lady GaGa as guardian”......
I did as soon as I had my first. I named my choice to raise her, in an event I could not. I chose a friend of my age, so she would not be raised by much older persons. At 21, every person over 40 seemed OLD. Lol.

Did PF want to move away from KB and his mom?
Or did he want GF to move down to CO?

I had thought a while back that Patrick wanted GF and baby girl at his family's Thanksgiving meal but not KB.

We don't know the facts yet. Perhaps KB and/or GF were prgenant. That would add even more stress to the situation.

IMO

If this is the case, I am mighty curious what PF told his family about his thanksgiving plans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF