CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This link doesn't no longer works...says page not available. At least for me.
It was taken down. I hope it wasn't a plot by that "news" station to generate traffic to their site. Body was not only mentioned in the headline but in the first part of the article too. A pretty significant reporting "error", if you ask me someone should be reprimanded. What kind of "reporter" puts something like that out there without fact checking.

You would think. There needs to be repercussions.

Unless it’s true and wasn’t supposed to be released yet
I don't think it's true, imo, just totally careless reporting, pulling info from another news report and making a major error. Someone confused "disposed of Kelsey's phone" with "disposed of Kelsey's body" and it never got reviewed before posting the story. Unbelievable.

Will there be cameras in the courtroom today?
Quite possible but maybe not. This afternoon's hearing is scheduled for 3 and a half hours though. That is a VERY long time for a motions hearing. I wonder what the Judge is anticipating? I do think this hearing will be a very important point in this case. The county attorney will have to put some cards on the table regarding the consumptive testing and the sealing of the warrants. If the warrants are to be discussed, I would think it would NOT be open to the public. I am guessing that the warrants will be fully released to the defense but perhaps not yet to the public. But with the amount of information that is now showing up on social media, I could also see where the Judge may say that keeping the warrants sealed no longer serves a valid purpose.

Yipes. Very interesting.

Yes, I see your point. But, then again, this is the guy that we suspect told KB's family they broke up around TG and yet, two days before his arrest he tells a "friend" they broke up last New Year's day? Well, he's certainly got us guessing about how all this went down.

Maybe because it worked for Sharon Osborne's husband, so far. Told everyone she and her teen son got in a car and left with another man after memorial day. Never to be seen from again- no registration in school, no family contact. Funny how husband decided to go on multiple cleaning sprees and then remodel the house- taking out floor boards and everything. So far he is still enjoying his freedom.. Maybe he read about that case. If he did I am sure they can find browser history.

A possibility was discussed in the last few threads that some of us did a test. I turned my phone into airplane mode and made a bunch of texts. Then I turned my phone off. Then I waited and turned my phone back on and it did not come back on in airplane mode. When it came backon it sent the text when I turned my phone back on. Darn it, I forget whether I had to log in for them to be sent, or they just went automatically when I turned the phone on but I had not logged in with password.

I guess I'll have to do another test later unless a kind person wants to do it for me before then LOL.

That is how it works with a Samsung Galaxy 7.

If it gets sent by merely turning it on, and without and putting a password, it is possible that some very conniving person could have given it to her and they were sent without her knowledge when the phone was turned on.

The only thing is, Samsung Galaxies hibernate after a few minutes, you need to use a finger or a passcode to unlock them. To write the messages in airplane mode, you need to unlock it first.

The same is true for iPhones. I suspect PF knew the passcode simply because once you trust the guy with your kid, you probably might trust him with the cellphone passcode. Or, we are into a more morbid fingerprint scenario.

I don't think it's true, imo, just totally careless reporting, pulling info from another news report and making a major error. Someone confused "disposed of Kelsey's phone" with "disposed of Kelsey's body" and it never got reviewed before posting the story. Unbelievable.

I just have a really bad feeling that it is true, and just released early. Just a gut feeling, chills basically. I guess we just wait and see what comes next :confused:

Newbie here so be gentle...I hoping not, but to recover Kelsey, it may be that the prosecutor has to cut a deal with the "devil", to get him to give up the location. I think a plea bargain will eventually worked out to recover her body and a trial will be avoided. Maybe that's the ace he's holding to cut a deal. I would, if I were he.

I just have a really bad feeling that it is true, and just released early. Just a gut feeling, chills basically. I guess we just wait and see what comes next :confused:
Could there be a connection to this town where the news organization is located???

Daily Mail was approved as a source, confirmed last night. Although I am a little suspect of them this time...

Some of the worst reporting on any case I've seen, & I've been following this stuff for 20+ years. My high school journalism teacher is shrieking in horror from the newsroom in the afterlife right now.

Someone in a newsroom saw "disposing" and filled in the blank with body instead of, you know, actually reading the darn thing and seeing it was a phone that was possibly disposed of.

Yes but nothing about PFs sister bashing KB.
Yes, I very much hope CB's attorney and Baby K's guardian ad litem have done their due diligence in thoroughly searching for any potential statements that Baby K's paternal family "may" have made on social media and the like disparaging the poor baby's murdered mother. Were they to find such a thing, I believe it would be very relevant in the custody hearings. Very. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste