CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what makes me wonder too. Women tend to be less foregetful when scorned...

Hypothetical

IF
a woman leaves her husband to begin a new life with a new man & he fathers a child with another woman......imo, it’s possible someone might want revenge.

I do not know nor am I implying IN divorced to be with a PF or any other man.

Just a note-- toward the end of the above video a reporter asks KB's mom when she last saw her and CB says "October". That is the first time I have seen the month KB's family was there. This makes sense with the fall photo of KB, CB and Baby K. JMO.
That’s the first time I think I’ve seen that interview with CB, is the full interview with her out there?

But if that were the case, the "affair" between KB and PF happened over 2 years ago. Baby K-- the "evidence" of the affair was 15 months old. Why couldn't PF just break up with KB and continue on with his Idaho Nurse? He didn't get rid of the baby. Why was KB still a threat to his relationship with IN 2 years later? He should have told KB he didn't plan to marry her and continued on seeing IN if that's what he wanted. MOO.
This is exactly what is confusing to me. Just see no reason PF should have wanted to kill her.

Many cell phones will still ping when turned off. The only way to stop that is to remove the battery or destroy the phone.
Edward Snowden agrees. He says that cell phones can be tracked even though they are turned off. He said what he does is to remove the battery and put the phone in the refrigerator.

I have to disagree with part of this. I am not a nurse but have worked with them in the medical field for many years and would agree that they do see and deal with more than their share of death, but participating in the act would be a completely different thing . Anyone with a conscience , even a tough and seasoned nurse, would have a pretty big problem with that.
Oh I agree with that part, I was just saying she may handle death better than someone not in that profession.

Surely the POI from police dept., or her counsel helped her with her public statement. She had to be scared crapless for the baby, IMO.

Are you talking about the press conference? Yes, I would agree someone probably helped her with ideas of what to say in her PC statement. But we were discussing CB's media interviews about the details of KB's relationship with PF. CB didn't have a script in front of her when she was answering reporter questions. She didn't have a script when she was describing KB getting excited for decorating for Christmas, making Christmas lists, PF possibly getting a tree, KB planning for dinner out, their reasons for delaying a wedding and moving in together, their loving relationship etc. CB was describing KB as happy and the phone conversations as typical conversations with nothing in KB's voice to indicate that anything was wrong. She may have been holding back her thoughts about what may have happened to KB but that's not the same thing as lying about the content of her phone conversations on Thanksgiving Day and what CB had witnessed about their relationship when she visited KB in October. JMO.

Last edited:
I am a nurse and see where your coming from. Most people have never even seen a dead body let alone one that had suffered traumatic injury.

However, I don’t think the profession has anything to do with one being callous enough to handle or dispose of a murdered body, one that suffered a horrific death at that. Some one truly evil is only capable of that. MOO
Right, that’s where I was headed with this thought.

Edward Snowden agrees. He says that cell phones can be tracked even though they are turned off. He said what he does is to remove the battery and put the phone in the refrigerator.
That’s only if the phone has been previously infiltrated with malware.

You’ll think the phone is off, but it’s still transmitting.

A phone that is shut off, will not normally transmit.

Snowden has a legitimate concern, because he is certainly being watched by intelligence agencies.

A lot of the news reporters doing tweets from the courtroom and especially the newer reporters dont realize we want to hear about EVERYTHING. :)

What the defendent is wearing when they walk in?
Any Shackles or restraints?
What color socks they have on?
Do they look scared when walking in?
Are they giving any dirty looks to others in the courtroom?

And what about relatives walking in?
Same questions for those?

Maybe I am misunderstanding something... but a year prior to her going missing, baby would have already been born if she is 14 months old, no?

I keep seeing references to friends/family smearing KB. I have been reading about the case since the beginning, but admit, I couldn't read everything in December (work and xmas got in the way). If they tried smearing KB, I am not sure the general public knows this, I still can't find it and I have looked on the various other sites after reading there were screenshots.

I edited my post.
The family of PF is smearing KB in sources that aren't msm.
Disrespectful ; since KB cannot defend herself.

Msm have reported conflicting accounts to make this case more complicated.... but as several posters pointed out --- the varying stories are stemming from the lies of PF.
We don't know what he told the divorced rn friend , nor what he told KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli