CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sad thought, and NO disrespect to any nurses, but nurses deal with dead bodies more than the average person. I’m getting a sinking feeling assisting with the act and/or transporting KB’s body would not have been hard for IN. Given her profession, if that makes sense. I’m curious what she will be charged with...If/when she is charged. MOO
True, but the whole Angel of Mercy image of a nurse is so incongruent w/ murder.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Judge says they’re looking at Feb. 19 or Feb. 21 for that preliminary hearing. Frazee, through his public defender, was ok with pushing the hearing date back. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV 3m3 minutes ago
Frazee’s attorney has asked to postpone the preliminary hearing. Feels he won’t be ready to present evidentiary support. #PatrickFrazee @KKTV11News

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 3m3 minutes ago
Judge vacates the Jan. 29 hearing. It’s set for Feb. 19 at 9 a.m. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

If I understand your question, and I understand how the wording is difficult.

I started to answer you and then noticed Emi’s Post #374,
above. That is interesting and not a scenario I would have thought of.

Thanks Emi.
Thanks @Mercedes..... I heard it Monday when I watched the hearing and it stuck in my mind! Good to know I’m not losing my mind (yet)

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Judge asked Frazee if he agreed to waive his right to a hearing within 35 days. His response: “Yes sir.” @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
And we’re done. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee has been moved to February 19th at 9 per request of Frazee’s attorney. Both parties agreed on this date. @KKTV11News #PatrickFrazee

Live presser coming on Facebook.

“Follow this thread! We've learned another press conference after hearing, arrest papers still sealed, and Frazee's attorney wants to push off the prelim hearing, says he isn't read to present penitentiary support. @AshleyKKTV about to stream live presser on @KKTV11News facebook”

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Another question. So many women in Colorado.

So why is he steadily finding women in Idaho?

What's the connection to him and Idaho for women relationships that he doesn't want them near him. While he doesn't mind them being near where KB was from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV