CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a POI.

"Person of interest" is a term used by U.S. law enforcement when identifying someone involved in a criminal investigation who has not been arrested or formally accused of a crime. ... Person of interest is sometimes used as a euphemism for suspect, and its careless use may encourage trials by media.

I get what you are saying that is why I made the joke. But when media asked if PF was a POI, LE said no. Until they are formally identified as a POI, is the rule on the board. Even though his house was being searched, yard dug up...

I think we have to fret more because she has a name and isn't a POI or under arrest so the area we can talk about is narrow. And I don't think she can be sleuthed still. But I don't know for sure.

But we can use her initials? Although IN is stuck in my mind, I’ll prob’ continue with that.

No arrest confirmed at this time as be rumored per this source as well.

I would imagine that only several agencies would be involved in an arrest.

CBI
FBI
TwinPD

Since she crossed state lines, I would think any arrest would be made by the FBI. In which case, if it's true, we may not hear anything for 24+ hours. Nor would it be incl. in on-line sources such as the Idaho Repository, etc.

That doesn't explain the three counts of solicitation, which would necessitate that he asked someone prior to the murder, to murder or help murder her.

I thought according to prior post here in the Daily and LE statements that this nurse was the party also engaged as the in solicitation act. The three attempts do not necessarily mean three different people. This would have been from Woodland.

The variability/reliability of cell phone coverage concerns me in this case because it sounds like there are vast areas without coverage. If that's the case, it seems like LE would have more difficulty tracking PFs (or any others involved) movements. I hope I'm wrong, but after reading other (local) posters' input, I'm afraid PF used the area's remoteness to his advantage and put KB somewhere (i.e. mineshaft) hard to find, IMO. I would love to be wrong. I hope KB will be found and her family will have justice, closure, and some semblance of peace.

There are lots of areas where there is no coverage. I experience this quite a bit just in my local travels here, and I live in a semi-large city...doesn't take me long to lose signal when I venture out a but tho'.

Bwahahaha! I wish! :p

Updated Docket:
2/7/19 8:30 AM 1H FRAZEE, PATRICK Pre-Trial Conference D602018JV26 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

2/19/19 9:00 AM 1D FRAZEE, PATRICK Preliminary Hearing D602018CR330 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search
See, she is all modest and everything and then Bam ! she hits you with more information

I thought according to prior post here in the Daily and LE statements that this nurse was the party also engaged as the in solicitation act. The three attempts do not necessarily mean three different people. This would have been from Woodland.

I was confused about this too. I wish I could find the article that made me think she had possibly solicited. I might have misread or the article may be retracted.

MOO Not implying IN solicited.

I agree. Just because we don't have written, or media proof yet, doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

I would imagine that only several agencies would be involved in an arrest.

CBI
FBI
TwinPD

Since she crossed state lines, I would think any arrest would be made by the FBI. In which case, if it's true, we may not hear anything for 24+ hours. Nor would it be incl. in on-line sources such as the Idaho Repository, etc.

Does FBI even have to announce they have her in custody? It they do I wonder how long they have before they must make it public.

im not buying PF wanted kids.
this guy lives at home sponging off his mother, has a girl in every cow town just doesn't fit the settled family image imo.

the baby was an accident (so early in their unstable relationship) and I suspect now that PF has resented KB for getting pregnant. its her fault. she tried to trap him. she likely was one of a few he had on the go at the time. (wether kesley knew this or not idk)
he has accepted the baby (fruit of his loins) but finds the family way with KB a no go putting up with 'Kelsey hanging in there' for over a year intolerable.

that's the picture I am seeing now.
where do these *advertiser censored*'s get off illiminating a woman because she is trying to stay in your picture.
maybe it is suffocating, maybe it is pathetic to you if your loathing on someone ...but maybe if you didn't use them and give them mixed vibes she wouldn't be hanging around?????
that's the truly cruel part of these monsters.
engaging beautiful successful women and then game playing them into submission and snuffing them out because they have surrendered to you.:oops:

moo
I completely agree with your thinking ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli