CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low self-esteem. Just because a woman is pretty doesn't mean she's aware of it.
So are we sure that's KK's vehicle at the sonic?
It doesn't appear to me, based on what I've read in reputable places. that Kelsey had low self esteem. She may have been reported to be a bit shy, but she was a beautiful, intelligent, loving mother and productive member of society. She had a little mini me that had to charm and enrapture her mommy and all those around her.

I guess what keeps me tied to her not being involved to that degree (the actual murder), is that she isn't behind bars yet.

I’m guessing her nerves are frayed. Every knock at the door, ringing of the phone or loud noise causing a knot in her stomach to expand.
Might it be LE just simply have not found the one piece of incriminating evidence against her to warrant an arrest?
Providing, of course, she’s involved. Moo Moo
I’m guessing her attorney is #1 on speed dial.

At first I though PF thought he was soooo smart, lawyering up and refusing to speak. He orchestrated the murder, solicitation, likely was abusive in some manor. Now I’m wondering if he was being lead in that direction by someone else. Maybe he’s actually a very weak man, willing to do a lot for a woman, (a girlfriend and/or family member) or not that smart at all. Imo?
This is where my mind was going. I don’t think he’s a smart man at all.

Even if an attempt was made to destroy her body, there is always something left behind.

I just think LE hasn’t honed in on an area yet.
IF, and that's a big if at this point, an incinerator was used, there would be very little left. Bone fragments and ash. How very easy that would be to hide. Think of how easy it is to dispose of a loved ones ashes at THEIR request (even if it's illegal in some parts) in a place they loved.

If KK helped after the fact she potentially could face the same sort of sentence Natalie Keepers did for helping after the fact ....I think it was 30 years?
If it's proven she did, this makes me happy. There is no way any woman with any intelligence and moral compass would sent fake texts and dispose of their 'friends' baby momma's phone. JMO

Is there a reason so many seem to believe that her body is not intact?

Jmo plenty of evidence could be found in a crime scene without that assumption. Just wondering if something has been confirmed that I missed.

Ive read so many different things in regards to KK and who knows what the truth is at this point.

One question that I do have though, is what is the difference between someone being arrested and someone being in protective custody?

As to motive, imo, IF KK is involved in the planning, the commission or the cover up, the PF/KK relationship is the motive. Moo
And, imo, KK would not be involved IF she did not wish to continue a relationship with PF.
Is it possible, thru the years, KK assumed she would be married or living with PF? I think so.

Ignore the live stream video from the local tv station re sonic right now. There is a reason big stations haven't picked it up. Not saying the Sonic info might not turn out to be true, because I believe it will but in a slightly different form- same day Nov 24. Anyway ignore it for now, it is likely a bogus version of what might turn out to be real.

Is there a reason so many seem to believe that her body is not intact?

Jmo plenty of evidence could be found in a crime scene without that assumption. Just wondering if something has been confirmed that I missed.

I can’t find any info. Idk how this theory started.
I’m way behind tho, I can’t find info relating to a few things I’m curious about.

There wouldn’t be clear forensic evidence left from that, certainly nothing that would have proven that she was killed in that house.

Strangulation doesn’t leave behind a great deal of forensic evidence, and forensic evidence is the most likely reason that they were able to say that Kelsey is dead, and she was killed in her home.

So two things are possible.

She wasn’t strangled.

Her body was dismembered.

I’m leaning towards the former, and think her death was bloody.
I agree . We don't know what evidence they took from pf home .there are so many rumours out there it's hard to keep track of what's msm and sm . But it's all pointing to that

If it was staged to look like a robbery, I'm thinking it was a bat if not a gun. Maybe LE needed that ladder for the blood spatter on the ceiling they didn't see the 1st time?
Yes. I have favored blunt force head trauma in this case if she died in the townhome. The nice thing about a wooden bat or 2×4 piece of wood is that it is easily destroyed entirely by fire leaving no murder weapon. But a weapon like that creates more of a closed head wound without a lot of blood. I actually have been thinking something more like a hammer or monkey wrench to the head. I wonder if some biological fluid or tissue, spatter, went up that fireplace or as others noted the pony wall of the loft.

One other fluid that could lead LE to determine KB is deceased is cerebrospinal fluid. CSF is clear and colorless, and only found in the brain and spinal cord. It would not be seen by the naked eye during cleanup or first LE check, but should have enough blood cells to react to luminol even if the red blood cells are only present from the trauma causing the leakage. I cannot think of a case where CSF was a determinant of death, but advances in forensics and DNA would make that possible.

It doesn't appear to me, based on what I've read in reputable places. that Kelsey had low self esteem. She may have been reported to be a bit shy, but she was a beautiful, intelligent, loving mother and productive member of society. She had a little mini me that had to charm and enrapture her mommy and all those around her.

I wonder if she decided she wanted a child as she neared thirty. She may have found PF physically attractive, a decent prospect. And getting pregnant by accident is not always so easy, with many ways to prevent it, especially if she was did not partake in premarital sex relations as a rule (if she followed her religion.) She could afford to raise a child on her own, if that ended up being the case.

Maybe PF wanted a child too, or maybe he didn’t want one, until the baby arrived. But I still am convinced custody of the baby is the motive. Otherwise...just leave Kelsey to carry on with her life. Couples split without murder all the time. Jmo

Last edited:
Yes. I have favored blunt force head trauma in this case if she died in the townhome. The nice thing about a wooden bat or 2×4 piece of wood is that it is easily destroyed entirely by fire leaving no murder weapon. But a weapon like that creates more of a closed head wound without a lot of blood. I actually have been thinking something more like a hammer or monkey wrench to the head. I wonder if some biological fluid or tissue, spatter, went up that fireplace or as others noted the pony wall of the loft.

One other fluid that could lead LE to determine KB is deceased is cerebrospinal fluid. CSF is clear and colorless, and only found in the brain and spinal cord. It would not be seen by the naked eye during cleanup or first LE check, but should have enough blood cells to react to luminol even if the red blood cells are only present from the trauma causing the leakage. I cannot think of a case where CSF was a determinant of death, but advances in forensics and DNA would make that possible.

Interesting. I wasn't aware of the cerebrospinal fluid info, thank you. That would definitely tell LE that someone died there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89