CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think PF would have allowed KK to stay there, unless he wanted to pin a murder on her.

Too much of her DNA, her fingerprints for LE to find.

I dont' think KK was ever at KB's place. IMHO

Idk if she was ever inside but I am GUESSING her dna is in there. Moo

I agree on one thing, he ain’t that smart.

I firmly believe that he was the driving force in this, and law enforcement seems to feel the same way, as he is the only person charged with murder at this point.

I think that anyone else involved in this, was acting on his behalf.

His plan, his crime, his bed to lie in.
Or is he the one LE is squeezing the hardest? Just fodder for discussion.

I would bet PF’s favorite Stetson on it.

I don’t care who you are, if you are confronted with the prospect of losing your freedom, over some guy who is probably going down for murder, you sing.

I’ve always thought that atleast one person was talking here, and I’m more than confident that she is one of them.
Independent of people talking, there might be three phones "talking", pieces of wall "talking", cadaver dogs "talking", etc.

Thanks for a gentle reality reminder :)

«« chuckling»» We forget the general population was not screaming for DNA test results 20 years ago because nobody knew what it was. But now after CSI woke us up to all kinds of things that can be done and CAN'T be done in the commission of a crime we ALL want DNA test results on everything in evidence AND have the crime solved in an hour. I know even I did! Unfortunately, it usually bought me a quick trip out of a window! :D

Independent of people talking, there might be three phones "talking", pieces of wall "talking", cadaver dogs "talking", etc.
Absolutely. This case isn’t based solely on the words of anyone.

Other evidence will help to back up any witness statements, and serve as crucial building blocks in the case against PF.

He’s going to have a lot of evidence to overcome.

I hear ya!

Here’s the thing.....IF she’s singing, blaming PF, is he not doing the same, blaming her?
I’ve watche’d a few trials with co defendants, seems blame is the name of the game.
In this case IF another person was in attendance & knows the details, he/she knows exactly what the other knows.
What a large mess for the DA.
Moo

I think it's more like what a big opportunity for the DA.

Get them to implicate each other. Until one of them trips up badly. A high-stakes ping-pong game

«« chuckling»» We forget the general population was not screaming for DNA test results 20 years ago because nobody knew what it was. But now after CSI woke us up to all kinds of things that can be done and CAN'T be done in the commission of a crime we ALL want DNA test results on everything in evidence AND have the crime solved in an hour. I know even I did! Unfortunately, it usually bought me a quick trip out of a window! :D
Yes, this whole genre has created a monster I'm afraid and I definitely count myself in that crowd as well :oops::)

Absolutely. This case isn’t based solely on the words of anyone.

Other evidence will help to back up any witness statements, and serve as crucial building blocks in the case against PF.

He’s going to have a lot of evidence to overcome.

Plus the materials recovered from the dump and the statements of the guys hired to take the stuff to the dump.

Idk Who first had the idea to murder KB. I know PF is charged w/solicitation. Evidently, a convincing person told LE enough for LE to believe their story.
Maybe someone recorded him on a phone call?
Again, we know little about the investigation.
Did another person wish for KB to die? I would not be surprised. MOO

Plus the materials recovered from the dump and the statements of the guys hired to take the stuff to the dump.

Do we know the dumped items to be related to the crime?
I have not heard. Tia
If so, he needs to go in front of a firing squad, imo. That would be beyond stupid.
I still think he was taunting LE, the B family & the GP. Jmo

My first post ...... question ... Do we know where PF, his mom, and baby K were going when he was arrested ?
Welcome :) I don't think it's been confirmed where they were going, I've wondered as well. I thought it strange they were in separate vehicles IIRC at such an early hour.

I thought there was a slim chance PF might have been taking a 'trip' in light of the recent research at Kelsey's place, but I kind of doubt it. IDK

I hear ya!

Here’s the thing.....IF she’s singing, blaming PF, is he not doing the same, blaming her?
I’ve watched a few trials with co defendants, seems blame is the name of the game.
In this case IF another person was in attendance & knows the details, he/she knows exactly what the other knows.
What a large mess for the DA.
Moo

Far from a large mess! Someone or some people are talking and I’m sure the DA is thrilled!

I don't think PF would have allowed KK to stay there, unless he wanted to pin a murder on her. He really needed her to plant the phone and the lead that KB had taken off to visit her family. (and maybe to dispose of the phone & purse & maybe other stuff)

Too much of her DNA, her fingerprints for LE to find.

I dont' think KK was ever at KB's place. IMHO

Lol, I think he (or anyone) would love to pin their murder on another.

Far from a large mess! Someone or some people are talking and I’m sure the DA is thrilled!

Oh good! Tysm

Having a hard time figuring out how the DA is going to distinguish the truth, if the blame game is going on.
Providing there is another person involved.
The DA might be singing?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member