CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still on my own here in saying ...
so, perhaps KK wasnt terrified or afraid as the Rs have said but I do think KK was certainly under his very powerful spell of dark influence..,You do what I say, when I say, how I say and then we’ll talk about being together without her in the picture. “Little girls go missing on the playground”. I believe in a court this would be the closest thing we have to a witness account so far.

Lol, I disagree. The nurse resided & worked hundreds of miles away. Apparently her fear wasn't such that she needed to see LE. Jmo

Haha, thanks for the compliment :)

The interviews are quite peculiar. I can tell you that I wouldn’t have done them. If they were trying to protect their employee or their firm, they’ve achieved the exact opposite result. It’s hard to believe lawyers would act like this. Then again, they’re PI attorneys...they love to talk. ;)

I do NOT believe they had foreknowledge of the murders, I do not believe they were in any way involved, and I do not believe they are culpable or even vulnerable to any charges. I do think everything they’re saying now was already relayed to LE.

The date mixup is odd. I’d like to hear more about this. I don’t believe they were looking into this as early as 11/26, unless this was news locally to Colorado (and thereby Idaho through KK and BFF?) a lot sooner than the reported missing date of 12/2.

Lots to be seen still, that’s for sure.

Great, as always, to get your perspective.
I think they practice criminal law, too. Per previous post.
I don’t believe they’re involved but really can’t find any logic in them being in the media.
Amp up biz, maybe? Sell their story to a tabloid mag?
I’m curious about their employee. I sincerely hope another life isn’t damaged over a senseless crime. It’s touched so many, already.
Tysm

Ma F is currently licensed in Colorado as an RN. Ma B is currently licensed in Washington, Oregon, California and Arizona as an RN. KKL is currently licensed in Idaho as an RN. It's a small world , after all.
I'm stupid probably, but why does the wife of a hay farmer (now retired) have licenses for several states? I would imagine her working and needing a license, where her husband has/had his farm.
Btw, I'm waiting for long to ask finally: Why could it have been, that on SM (a group) was some talk and special interest re CB alias Ma B? I wondered and didn't understand, why CB was a person of interest when her adult daughter would be missing.

I know he did, I recall him phoning a client, to give him his new number, he was receiving a lot of calls, etc.

To me, KK’s urgency to change hers implies something.
But PF gave his phone to LE after CB contacted him on Dec 2, after CB reported KB missing. Then after the Dec 10 presser he was hounded by the press, so he got a new phone and he got a new phone number. Why did KK need a new phone number by Tuesday Nov. 27?

"On Nov. 27, Patty learned Krystal got a new phone number..."

"...Patty saw a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar, she delivered an ultimatum on Nov. 26 for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal. ..."

Why in the world would PR nail herself to these dates? PR knew KB was missing before CB, PF, Doss, LE, anyone? Who put that out on FB?

I have been preoccupied with Jayme being found but I had a thought, sorry if it has been discussed or debunked already.
I have seen people criticizing the Rs for not reporting but what if the empoyee went to them and asked for client attorney privelage? Would they be forced to keep it a secret and not go to police?
Oh, that Jayme-mirakel, how wonderful it is, that she is safe now. :)
An answer to your question Idk. - I wonder about the comfortable coincidence for the bff of KK, to get a job at the law firm in spring and to have an urgent question re inciting to murder right in the autumn ...

I agree. Motive is always important for me. I can’t find a motive for P to want KB dead.
I can't imagine what possible problems PF and KB could have that would inspire PF to consider murder as a solution. They weren't married, he/his family watched little K while KB was at work - if he wanted to, he could have broken up with KB and maintained the same custody arrangement.

On top of everything else the R's were incredibly naive to think going to the media would actually help the situation. Their employee was being harrassed on social media and yet they did nothing to protect themselves from it. Apparently their website was deluged with lynch mob mentality comments. They have now gotten smart and everything has to be approved/filtered before it posts. That being said- who does that? Joins in the lynch mob behavior and attacks via the internet. Beyond my comprehension..
Based on the thrashing that their employee received on SM, they definitely should have known that there would be similar consequences for stepping out to be interviewed.

AND they claim that they don't know KK, so why would they put themselves out there to defend her? Not to mention, their account of what happened doesn't cast her in the best light, anyway.

Also, as we've all noticed, those dates cannot possibly be correct. So what is going on here? Could they be intentionally creating a diversion? Why?

True, so then what? You don't mix up dates like that, not for something this important and on national TV. Maybe they are tweaking the story because they really believe the sob story they were told. Maybe their employee came to them a second time on Nov 26 and said I think that woman is missing now. So they ask for confirmation, and to tell KK to go to police. But she doesn't..
Lawyers and other professionals keep a daily diary. Just notes on a calendar, more often a weekly planner, these days a computer tablet, an Excel timesheet spreadsheet. They develop the habit of jotting down phone conversations, miles driven for business, filings at the court, hours spent reading documents for a case, meetings, appointments, appearances. Just brief notes to self rather than relying on memory. They learn to do this early in their career while working for other lawyers because they must account for every 5 or 10 or 15 minutes of an hour on their timesheets for the purpose of billing the clients (billable hours).

The R's know what dates. JMO

I'm stupid probably, but why does the wife of a hay farmer (now retired) have licenses for several states? I would imagine her working and needing a license, where her husband has/had his farm.
Btw, I'm waiting for long to ask finally: Why could it have been, that on SM (a group) was some talk and special interest re CB alias Ma B? I wondered and didn't understand, why CB was a person of interest when her adult daughter would be missing.

Maybe she was an itinerant nurse. They can work short stints or take long term assignments. Would hay season in WA be brief? That sounded odd to me when I heard he was a hay farmer in WA. Speculating he leased mega farms & was a hay broker. Only guessing.

But PF gave his phone to LE after CB contacted him on Dec 2, after CB reported KB missing. Then after the Dec 10 presser he was hounded by the press, so he got a new phone and he got a new phone number. Why did KK need a new phone number by Tuesday Nov. 27?

"On Nov. 27, Patty learned Krystal got a new phone number..."

"...Patty saw a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar, she delivered an ultimatum on Nov. 26 for her employee Michelle to pass along to Krystal. ..."

Why in the world would PR nail herself to these dates? PR knew KB was missing before CB, PF, Doss, LE, anyone? Who put that out on FB?

Good question. Is it even true? Is it still on FB?
Per KK getting a new phone, I responded that I thought it odd she urgently needed a new number. Did she think she would be unreachable ? Lol. Did she get a new phone, or only change numbers?

Based on the thrashing that their employee received on SM, they definitely should have known that there would be similar consequences for stepping out to be interviewed.

AND they claim that they don't know KK, so why would they put themselves out there to defend her? Not to mention, their account of what happened doesn't cast her in the best light, anyway.

Also, as we've all noticed, those dates cannot possibly be correct. So what is going on here? Could they be intentionally creating a diversion? Why?

Is it a diversion bc of the friendship between M & KK?
I’m speculating they expect M to end up in this mess.
Do they have contact with KK? Is M still working for them?

What happened to KB’s dog?
There really was never a dog. That was a misprint by the MSM. It was misquoted from CB’s statement in a PR where she explicitly stated to the public “Kelsey loves her God” ...
The next day the misinformed source was quoting it as “Kelsey loves her dog”
For some reason the quote was never recanted, to my knowledge, and people therefore continue to believe KB had a dog.

I can't imagine what possible problems PF and KB could have that would inspire PF to consider murder as a solution. They weren't married, he/his family watched little K while KB was at work - if he wanted to, he could have broken up with KB and maintained the same custody arrangement.

I don’t see custody as a motive. Unless, there’s something we don’t know that’s going to come out if this goes to trial.
I don’t see money as a motive, either. The SS would be so minimal, it wouldn’t be worth the risk of life in prison, imo. Logically, PF should have made 3X what KB made.
I called my local airport, a single engine “in air” instructor makes less than $20 on the hour. Idk what KB made but I think the $20 hr range is reasonable. P could do 4 shoes in less than an hour, making $100 +. Then with his dog/cattle/horse sales & or horse/dog training, he should have made a comfortable living, imo.
So, what went wrong? If he wanted to be with KK on a perm’ basis, he didn’t need a divorce.
A dispute between KB/PF about the child, maybe they both had dif’ opinions on parenting?

There really was never a dog. That was a misprint by the MSM. It was misquoted from CB’s statement in a PR where she explicitly stated to the public “Kelsey loves her God” ...
The next day the misinformed source was quoting it as “Kelsey loves her dog”
For some reason the quote was never recanted, to my knowledge, and people therefore continue to believe KB had a dog.
That’s what I thought. I remember it was in all msm, at first. Now it’s being discussed again on other sites.

That’s what I thought. I remember it was in all msm, at first. Now it’s being discussed again on other sites.

Trudie, I thought you were going to sleep?! If there was a dog we’d know about it.

You may be aware of the case in Salisbury, England last year where an ex-Russian spy and his and daughter were poisoned with novichok. While they were in hospital there was public outcry about a pet that was left in their house (which was a no-go contaminated zone). The public’s concern for the hamster or whatever it was, meant guys in bio-hazard suits went in to get the hamster out. If Kelsey had a dog we’d have been told it was safe!

Last edited:
Mimi, I explained above. The dog was brought up again, earlier, on another site. Someone asked “who fed her dog for ten days”.
I remember CB in a PC saying “she loved HER God.
Thanks!
Yes, I recall the Salisbury case. Awful.
(No sleep yet, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member