CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I admit, in that pic she does look like she might be pregnant. That's not a protective vest under her clothing.

It could be that she's gained weight from emotional eating - plus lack of exercise because she's not working or taking her kids to school and participating in their activities.
She sure looks pregnant to me or she is the type that gains weight easily.

Hearing video above at the 3:14 mark....quickly as she sits down with coat in front of her, there is a glimpse of her pink beach blouse and it is not tucked in. The back of the blouse can also be seen hanging from under the blazer in the back.

Women's Apt. 9® Ruched Sleeve Open-Front Cardigan

The blazer appears to be a cascade open from cardigan. This link has a picture of one, I changed it to blue as it is easier to see the cut. Towards the end of th3 courtroom video you can see the cardigan top.

I cannot figure out if she has on pants or skirt, it appears to be a skirt.

Perhaps she will have or is wearing a bulletproof vest.
HAHAHAHA I have that cardigan from Kohl's. :eek:

I just went to search out the mug shot from the Colorado Springs PD to satisfy in my own mind that the pregnancy rumors are just rumors. Usually along with the mug shot are all the identifying factors for the criminal. Tattoos, birthmarks, age, height, weight, eye color, etc. Suspiciously, all of this information is missing or is being withheld. My suspicious mind wonders, why? We know who she is and what she looks like. Then I think about the fact that she will be allowed to phone in her next court date in June. I think about factors that might make travel difficult for someone who thought nothing of a quick trip from Idaho to Colorado to help with a murder, but finds the trip from Idaho to Colorado to answer for said murder onerous, and that seems to be ok with the DA and the judge, who I trust and respect. So......now I’m beginning to wonder if maybe there is something to the rumors.....

And now I want to vomit......

ETA correct grammar. Grrrrr
I saw that info on a document posted sometime earlier. I forget how tall but it had her age and address and weight which I do not think has changed really.
Personally, if she can travel to CO to help or contribute to the death of KB, she can get herself down to the courthouse. I'm sure she can test out a jail cell with a bed somewhere.
My opinion is that PF ran this thing...got her to suggest or agree to the idea and then said well why don't you do it...ur a nurse can't you inject something. And then it was brought up another couple of times like if KB were out of the way KK could have him...all with the ultimate goal of throwing KK under the bus for it later. After all, she could be caught with the phone or purse or whatever and his family would cover for him.
I just found the fake sniffles after each comment she made before the judge to be appalling.
SO fake. Like a guilty child sneaking a cookie who is so not sorry.

If she was more involved than she claims it will come out. (Out damn spot).
I doubt he's going to just fall on a sword for her.
He couldn't even keep it in his pants for her, contrary to her thinking she's all that.
MOO
BBM
Exactly. And that's what those crocodile tears were for. I'm sure she knows what's coming and her high priced attorney can't protect her from that. Every dirty little secret for the world to hear and out there on record and on the internet FOREVER. There's no going back. She's probably praying PF will not go to trial. My guess is he will. If he knows he's going down, he's going to take her down too. MOO

She sure looks pregnant to me or she is the type that gains weight easily.
I don't see how anyone could possibly tell. She looks more pregnant in the picture of her holding the baby.
In a slim woman it is very easy to see. Not so much with a larger woman. Imo

I don't see how anyone could possibly tell. She looks more pregnant in the picture of her holding the baby.
In a slim woman it is very easy to see. Not so much with a larger woman. Imo
I know what you mean, but when it shows her coming out of court it look like she is pregnant. Maybe she's just plain overweight.

Yep! Agreed. We say it and hear it all the time: "We don't know what we don't know."

It can equally be said, "We do know what we do know."

And, unlike PF, who is stupid, all of us here are bright individuals.

This thread is chock full of smart, knowledgeable and, yes, opinionated, posters.

Reasonable people can agree to disagree.

Unreasonable people generally just disagree.

JMO.

I do appreciate the level of intelligent conversation here. I get fed up with the facebook groups and so many useless comments. Compliments to all of you.

So let me get this straight. KKL in all her phone tampering driving with no insurance evilness should be shown no mercy, but PF (the actual murderer) - gosh, he couldn’t help himself because the poor guy bumped his head as a child?

ETA: not assigning that position to you specifically. But several people have brought up this head injury topic.

Glad you clarified that because it's sure not my opinion.

As far as head injuries being a contributing factor in someone becoming a criminal, I don't care. I don't care about their childhoods either (as a factor). I care about the result. Once the damage is done, it's too late and they are not fixable. The cake is baked, so to speak, and it's no good. I'm very interested in the psychology & neurology (nature/nurture) as a topic but not as an excuse. I'm not a bleeding heart on violent crime, ever.

As for driving without insurance and other infractions, I also don't care about that. I care about what KK had to do with the murder and attempted coverup of the murder of Kelsey Berreth and of that, she is guilty as hell.

@MassGuy quoted

@justaparent, Anyone -

Regarding the Sonic trip on 11/24 Sat in WP where KKL was allegedly seen on video - WHOSE debit/credit card was used? All this time I thought KKL used her own card proving her presence in WP that weekend. But the current post series implies that KKL used KB's stolen debit/credit? Does anyone know?

We discussed this back in early Jan. There was a news broadcast that was repeated on the stations live video for a couple of days. It's since been copied over by the station. Here's a screen shot one of our posters caught "supposedly" of KKL's rig in the drive-thru:

upload_2019-1-6_12-32-2-png.162953

Link to original post:
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #25 *ARREST*

IF she is pregnant and NOT by her on and off husband, then I would perhaps understand PF saying to a friend, he felt "railroaded". ;) Not by cops, rather by KKL maybe? - We will see.
If she is pregnant the timing now makes sense. She clearly looks to have gained a significant amount of weight, in a short amount of time. Count backwards to the first solitation, up to now.
Of course it could be camera angle etc, but considering everything that has transpired it would not be at all surprising. Makes this all the more tragic if she is pregnant. Because that would add one more innocent life wrecked.
Moo

The Teller County courthouse was opened in 1904 as the El Paso County Courthouse. It is an elegant building, with historic acoustics. As part of a National Historic District, there are strict restrictions on modernization. The pool camera crew didn't make it from Denver in time, so the news audio was improvised. I think next time you may be able to not hear much either, but with better tone and volume control for a more pleasant non-hearing experience.
https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/GetAsset/1112bbfe-3339-43ca-ba65-200e62a03d69
I sure hope so! I was even hearing the birds sing outside!

I just went to search out the mug shot from the Colorado Springs PD to satisfy in my own mind that the pregnancy rumors are just rumors. Usually along with the mug shot are all the identifying factors for the criminal. Tattoos, birthmarks, age, height, weight, eye color, etc. Suspiciously, all of this information is missing or is being withheld. My suspicious mind wonders, why? We know who she is and what she looks like. Then I think about the fact that she will be allowed to phone in her next court date in June. I think about factors that might make travel difficult for someone who thought nothing of a quick trip from Idaho to Colorado to help with a murder, but finds the trip from Idaho to Colorado to answer for said murder onerous, and that seems to be ok with the DA and the judge, who I trust and respect. So......now I’m beginning to wonder if maybe there is something to the rumors.....

And now I want to vomit......

ETA correct grammar. Grrrrr

The information about her photo, weight Etc and her height Etc has already been posted above. I don't believe anything normally obtained for a plea deal has been hidden.

I know what you mean, but when it shows her coming out of court it look like she is pregnant. Maybe she's just plain overweight.
For me it's just too hard to tell.
Either way, I doubt she is pregnant, or at least not by PF.
I'm not sure they even had that kind of relationship at the time of the murder. I think she may have always been in love with him, since their alleged fling after high school, and PF used her.
I just don't see them having a passionate, intimate romance.
Maybe they did at one time and KK never got over it. Imo

The Teller County courthouse was opened in 1904 as the El Paso County Courthouse. It is an elegant building, with historic acoustics. As part of a National Historic District, there are strict restrictions on modernization. The pool camera crew didn't make it from Denver in time, so the news audio was improvised. I think next time you may be able to not hear much either, but with better tone and volume control for a more pleasant non-hearing experience.
https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/GetAsset/1112bbfe-3339-43ca-ba65-200e62a03d69

Can you imagine the station manager in that situation!

The people that were supposed to do the pool camera for a nationally televised situation where they were responsible, did not get there early enough and were late because of the weather and or traffic.

I'm sure they were called down severely. Moo.

By not only their station managers, but all of the other media. And every single person that was trying to do a live view. Because they were the people that should have set up for each individual microphone to go into the pool microphone, just not the microphone that was with the camera in my opinion.

The request for Expanded Media Coverage was only for December 31. Do we know if there will be audio or video on February 19?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...er/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/EMC Order.pdf

Deleted by me, as Seattle has made me question myself and I need to research before I State what I thought was true.

I guess now I understand more why the DA said the other day in his presser that the media needed to do a request to have it unsealed as far as the arrest warrant and a search warrant. He was telegraphing them to get it ahead of time?

Last edited:

I thought coming into the courtroom she looked pregnant. Weight seems to be in front. When she was standing from behind, she did not look so overweight. She had that bulky coat in front of her at all times and her attorney seemed to try to block any view of her. Almost looked like a bodyguard,

This post is a reminder that pursuant to Chapter 38, Rule 3 of the Colorado Supreme Court Rules, Expanded Media Coverage (EMC) in criminal cases is limited to Advisements and Arraignments.

If PF's 2/19 court date is a preliminary hearing, there will be no audio/cameras, and we will have to wait for tweets from the reporters outside of the courtroom.

More specifically, from the EMC Order:

(1) Limitations on Expanded Media Coverage. Notwithstanding this authorization to conduct expanded media coverage, there shall be no:

(A)Expanded media coverage of pretrial hearings in criminal cases, except advisements and arraignments.

(B) Expanded media coverage of jury voir dire;

(C)Audio recording or “zoom” closeup photography of bench conferences;

(D)Audio recording or closeup photography of communications between counsel and client or cocounsel;

(E) Expanded media coverage of in camera hearings;

(F)Closeup photography of members of the jury.

Thank you so very much, as I thought I had read differently during the Watts case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc