CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for Kelsey and her family today. I can't imagine how they're dealing with all of this. Hopefully they have enough to put the SOB away for life and his ice queen sidekick does some time for her deeds, too. I know she won't be dealt with at the same time, as far as any sentencing, but I still feel she deserves something, dammit!
Yes - they have endured so much - are they going to be in the courtroom? I would think yes? but then who would have the baby?

1. CourtRoom12‏ @CrimesTrials 1m1 minute ago

Replying to @SamKraemerTV @KOAA
    They said early on, FBI was a big help w "Technical & data". I expect Text and more text might be up on that projector. #solicitation #kelseyberreth

0 replies 0 retweets 5 likes

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1m1 minute ago

Defense is here #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney @KOAA

0 replies 0 retweets 6 likes

2. Show this thread

3. Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel 3m3 minutes ago

Under Colorado law, judges at this type of proceeding must consider all evidence "in the light most favorable to the people," meaning judge resolves all questions over fact in prosecution's favor. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Yes - they have endured so much - are they going to be in the courtroom? I would think yes? but then who would have the baby?

I don't believe so, no. Probably watching it s we are or perhaps from video link. No local news that the Berreths are present today in the courtroom.

Last edited:
Lance Benzel on Twitter
The evidentiary standard is far lower than that of a trial, where allegations need to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Consequently, these hearings are generally a slam-dunk for prosecutors. If judge tosses any charges, it's big news. @csgazette #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Lance Benzel on Twitter
At the conclusion of hearing, #PatrickFrazee may be given opportunity to tender plea. In my experience, defense attorneys generally ask for a delay of a month or more to give plea. Could happen, though. @csgazette #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
A Woodland Park police officer is also here sitting with prosecutors. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Court staff also just wheeled in a projector. Sure looking like we’re going to learn a lot more in the next several hours. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Purpose of a prelim is for a judge to review evidence and decide if there is sufficient probable cause for a trial. In this case, the main charges are first-degree murder and solicitation of murder. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
Projector...video surveillance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member