CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KK’s punishment should be a sweater, some candles, a blindfold and 15 minutes with PF with a baseball bat in his hands

Nah, forget the blindfold. She needs to see what’s coming

Last edited:
Ashley Franco‏ @AshleyKKTV
Slater: #PatrickFrazee gave Krystal Lee #KelseyBerreth phone and told her to drive to Kelseys home, text Cheryl Berreth and then go back to Frazee’s home @KKTV11News

1:14 PM - 19 Feb 2019

KK was a puppet with the mastermind, PF pulling the strings.
Now this Creep's strings are being pulled by KK, lead by LE.
Hope PF is listening to every word.
How wonderful.
The end for both of them.
Now, what happens to SF?????
Hope she also will be ruined.
Imagine the rest of PF's family, those involved in Law, and how they will act about PF.
This Case, is never ending.
MOO.

Daniela Leon‏ @danielaleontv
During this time... Patrick collected wood and begin to start a fire and begin to burn that black tote.... where the remains of Kelsey Berreth were allegedly placed.... Krystal says she never saw Kelsey inside the tote but when the fire began to burn she saw a lump....
OMG, can you believe this? She (KK) witnessed the tote being burned with KB inside... Horrific. Just unreal.

I hope it is the same with everyone, that right now I cannot keep up so forgive any repetition. This is horrific. This nurse should also be put away for life, I am sorry. No wonder she was hiding.

If she had but told long ago, KB would probably still be here. How any woman can do this to another woman I have no idea.

That is not to say PF is not the worst of the worst first and foremost. I always wondered about his mother from almost day one as well and that is looking as if there was knowledge.

Who ARE these people? Finding out they exist on this planet is always very hard to digest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member