CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, I didn’t realize her mom called PF on the 25th to ask if he had seen her, and that also was the day that the texts then went out from her phone. Interesting. Almost like the pressure was turned on by the call

It's true although we don't know the order of those events, that has not been released. It is still possible that the phone call from the Mom came after the texts.

I think the surprise trip to visit family, where something happened along the way is unlikely- she would take the baby her family never gets to see would she not? And she would drive her car, with the car seat and all the baby stuff inside. Something interrupted just after baking- I mean who can leave cinnamon roles on the counter without testing a couple

I don’t believe she went to visit family, but just as an opposing viewpoint...I wouldn’t take my baby on a car trip if it were out of state and several hours away. Especially on my own. No thanks. That’s torture, lol.

But more importantly, she’s a pilot with access to planes. Why drive really far distances when she could easily fly?

I think the surprise trip to visit family, where something happened along the way is unlikely- she would take the baby her family never gets to see would she not? And she would drive her car, with the car seat and all the baby stuff inside. Something interrupted just after baking- I mean who can leave cinnamon roles on the counter without testing a couple

It depends on what they had agreed on for Thanksgiving. If she had already agreed the baby could attend to see his extended family at a gathering, and was going to be alone, she might have thought this was a good time to make such a long drive on her own since it’s difficult to travel that far with a baby that age.

They could have looked at prior text messages to know. Also could have been tagged in her phone as “work” or something along those lines
But the phone would have needed to be off the whole trip, then turned on, then unlocked with a pass-code or a finger. It plausible, I just don't think it probable.

But the phone would have needed to be off the whole trip, then turned on, then unlocked with a pass-code or a finger. It plausible, I just don't think it probable.
That’s not true. It could have been on and pinging the whole time. LE has not said how many times it pinged along the way. They have only said where the “last ping” came from.

I just don't think it was PF.

It would be very hard to travel 700 miles with a 1 year old.

He would have been spotted everywhere.

Jmo

Yes, there was ALOT of early misinformation. I'm hoping I've done the following correctly and that it contains all recent developments:

22 Nov am - KB speaks to her mother (CB) on phone
22 Nov - approx 12.30pm KB shops at Safeway with child. KB last seen wearing a white shirt, gray sweater, blue pants, white shoes and carrying a brown purse
22 Nov - later in the day PF picks up child from KB's house

25 Nov - CB phones PF to find out if he has seen Kelsey. He reports seeing her when he picked up the child on 11/22 but not since
25 Nov - text from KB's phone to employer stating she will not be in for a week
25 Nov - text from KB's phone to PF [content unconfirmed]

2 Dec - mom reports KB missing to WPD
2 Dec - WPD do a welfare check on KB's house, find no one home. 2 vehicles, KB's suitcases and makeup reported to be still at the residence

10 Dec - LE hold press conference, CB attends, PF does not attend
12 Dec - LE release footage of KB entering Safeway
12 Dec - PF's attorney issues statement
13 Dec - community hold vigil in Woodland Park, CB attends, PF does not attend

Various misinformation spreads in media outlets and SM forums during this time. Most notably the following contradictions or confusions:

- conflicting reports about when the welfare check was carried out
- conflicting reports about when CB reported KB missing
- conflicting reports about whether KB had spoken to CB on 11/22 or not
- conflicting reports about where the child was picked up and from what location
- conflicting reports about whether or not KB has connections in Idaho

Looking at this timeline again, could be that something in what PF said to CB reassured her enough to make her wait until 2 Dec to phone LE.

Agree here (though maybe the phone was on , I don’t think they have released information on if it pinged elsewhere?) I don’t know many people that don’t password protect their phones. Someone would have needed to know the password.

Looking at this timeline again, could be that something in what PF said to CB reassured her enough to make her wait until 2 Dec to phone LE.

That is curious. If he told her that Kelsey was traveling to Washington to see family, for example, I think Mom would’ve raised a flag 2 days later if Kelsey didn’t arrive.

I think he would’ve had to say something else that implied Kelsey was busy or traveling for a full week.

I don’t believe she went to visit family, but just as an opposing viewpoint...I wouldn’t take my baby on a car trip if it were out of state and several hours away. Especially on my own. No thanks. That’s torture, lol.

But more importantly, she’s a pilot with access to planes. Why drive really far distances when she could easily fly?
Another good point- why I think the surprise trip isn't applicable here.

I smell a RAT. There has to be more to the story maybe KB had a secret told PF this is why they broke up or weren't going to get married another guy who knows...they had a serious fight..he killed her drove to Idaho disposed of her early on the trip because of the little one turned phones on once he got to Idaho texted himself from her phone then texted her work from her phone. Threw her phone away on the trip back...there are way too many holes in this story the police and FBI will do their job and hopefully find out the truth very soon.

That’s not true. It could have been on and pinging the whole time. LE has not said how many times it pinged along the way. They have only said where the “last ping” came from.
I just think why release that it pinged in Idaho but not release that it pinged all the way there starting at such and such a time in such and such place. I mean that would really help people help them find her if the public knew the exact route. every corner store owner and house with a camera facing the rd could check it out.

I smell a RAT. There has to be more to the story maybe KB had a secret told PF this is why they broke up or weren't going to get married another guy who knows...they had a serious fight..he killed her drove to Idaho disposed of her early on the trip because of the little one turned phones on once he got to Idaho texted himself from her phone then texted her work from her phone. Threw her phone away on the trip back...there are way too many holes in this story the police and FBI will do their job and hopefully find out the truth very soon.

We are NOT allowed to accuse or insinuate that he did something to her.

He is not a suspect or POI.

Please read the rules

Mental health issues as a possibility shouldn’t be hurtful...they are very common, especially in young mothers...and something like this would offer some hope at least, jmo.
I totally agree. I just think for family members who are already grieving and insanely worried and running on no sleep, it could feel especially difficult to hear people speculating about your loved one’s mental stability. So I choose to be empathetic. :)

Its a difficult set up to stage undetected for him too- Its an almost 24hr rnd trip. Someone in his family is going to either have to watch the baby or will miss the baby. If he lied and said the baby is with its mother, well everyone knows about that now. You almost have to get people involved.

I just think why release that it pinged in Idaho but not release that it pinged all the way there starting at such and such a time in such and such place. I mean that would really help people help them find her if the public knew the exact route. every corner store owner and house with a camera facing the rd could check it out.

It would always be my judgment to release more info than LE do. However, I have seen them withhold info about previous pings and routes before. Sometimes they have a reason for trying to focus the country’s attention on a specific region. Let’s hope they were right here.

Mental health issues as a possibility shouldn’t be hurtful...they are very common, especially in young mothers...and something like this would offer some hope at least, jmo.

They could be hurtful if they are rumours spread as a way to imply that someone has gone missing 'voluntarily' when that is not the case. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801