CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov. 22, 2018 - Both KB and PF’s phones were seen by towers near Cripple Creek in the evening, traveling in the same directions and often similar distances from the cell towers hen measurements were captured by the
Verizon network. This would indicate the phones were likely together.
Right and that same afternoon the phones pinged near Divide so that area has some kind of significance to the investigation.

Right who can keep up? I surely cannot.
So , yes I agree and also.....did PF take $ out of KB's bank account???? And if so...with her dead body and lil K in the truck with him???
The reason I assumed so was because its been mentioned the tote that was in the back of Frazee' truck, captured on the bank video, plays an important tole/part in this. Also, when the court papers were being released and uploaded on here, I read on one the name of the bank being mentioned. Seems it was maybe mentioned a couple of times, and that's how I knew it was KBs bank as well. I can probably find all of this, bit in the meantime I'll say jmo &moo

CW confessed and we don't have that in this case. A co-conspirator is just as guilty of the crime no matter who pulls the trigger and KK seems to reside in crazy town.

KK's "story" is embellished with bizarre details--scented candles, cookie cutters-- to be a non-participant. KK admitted she came to KB's door with a nonsensical story and a cup of coffee. That's crazy stalking. KK did it TWICE.

It is entirely possible KK was in CO on on the date of KB's murder. There is no known date of the murder and the body is still missing. But the incredible detail KK attributes to PF telling her, I don't buy for a minute. I think KK was there and a very willing participant. Does that make PF any less guilty? Of course not!

JMO
yeah, I think CW pleaded guilty when presented with the overwhelming mountain of evidence that started growing publicly from Day 1. I don’t think PF will be that smart about his chances and willingness to put his deeds on public display at trial. He is a stubborn one! While I agree KK has unclean hands, I am unclear what she has lied about that could be proven false. And what is the scenario under which we could make the case that KK was present? Where was KB for those two days? Why would PF kidnap her and wait for KK? I am trying to wrap my mind around it like the initial theories that SW would ever take part in the murders of the Watts children that night, but like then, I am just not seeing it now, either. Of course in that case SW was a good person with a moral compass KK appears to lack but the evidence didn’t support it then and I can’t see the evidence for KB being murdered at a later date. What am I missing?

Right who can keep up? I surely cannot.
So , yes I agree and also.....did PF take $ out of KB's bank account???? And if so...with her dead body and lil K in the truck with him???

Nowhere in the arrest affidavit or in any of the testimony Tweeted was it said that he took money out of KB's account......so THAT IS NOT THE ROBBERY. Taking her purse would be robbery, and it was definitely said that he took her purse.
IMO

As long as they can use what KK has already divulged at trial, I think they have enough to get him without anymore from her.
jmo
IMO they either have taken a deposition with transcript or will take one - it protects the litigation IMo - and if they do this we may see a notice of taking deposition filed with the court - it’s required in my state but I don’t know about CO

My biggest question right now is why so many people seemingly knew about this either before or after it happened and nobody thought to yell "Fire!" KB's life could have been saved and even after her disappearance the anguish of not knowing what happened could have been spared of her family had one of those people spoken up.
That's been the big sticking point for me all along. If none of those people would come forward to try to prevent a murder...well what in the world would they think is bad enough to do so? How could plotting/killing an innocent young mom not be enough?

I'm honestly not sure we can be for certain, I would say its highly likely that its either the same landfill or atleast one that is connected. IE as in things that he may have dumped off at an earlier date would end up there. MOO

Yeah, but if that happens, PF’s conviction might be in jeopardy.
That’s why I don’t want it to fall apart.
I want her to pay, but not at the cost of putting the killer away.
If it means that PF will get off scott free then I think it will be travesty. I look at it as part of her sentence, She has to get up on that stand and tell the whole world every thing she was involved in. And she needs to make certain that PF never sees the light of day....JMO

PF's trial (and others??) will be a done deal before KK gets hers. That said it will not jeopardize PF's trial conclusion. We do not know any of the details of her "deal", but if she screws any part of that up then they can indeed pull it off the table. It's not over till it's over.

Good question! Would we know if she had an ankle monitor?

The judge would have had to order any of that, at the plea hearing. I think standardized probation rules prohibit her from leaving the county overnight without notifying her PO, and I'm sure she has been cautioned to avoid alcohol consumption and other risky behaviors; but other than that she is free to move about like anyone else. IMO

PF's trial (and others??) will be a done deal before KK gets hers. That said it will not jeopardize PF's trial conclusion. We do not know any of the details of her "deal", but if she screws any part of that up then they can indeed pull it off the table. It's not over till it's over.

Right - I'm crossing my fingers she screws up.

The reason I assumed so was because its been mentioned the tote that was in the back of Frazee' truck, captured on the bank video, plays an important tole/part in this. Also, when the court papers were being released and uploaded on here, I read on one the name of the bank being mentioned. Seems it was maybe mentioned a couple of times, and that's how I knew it was KBs bank as well. I can probably find all of this, bit in the meantime I'll say jmo &moo
DBM

Last edited:
IMO they either have taken a deposition with transcript or will take one - it protects the litigation IMo - and if they do this we may see a notice of taking deposition filed with the court - it’s required in my state but I don’t know about CO

They have the taped sworn statements she gave in Twin Falls, and 4 1/2 hours of detailed confession taped in Colorado Springs. IMO

Good question! Would we know if she had an ankle monitor?

I have wondered this myself. What is preventing her from fleeing if there is no ankle monitor? She still could cut it off and flee but it is a deterrent. Where has she disappeared to since she testified? IMO she is under protection and is hidden somewhere until she is needed again. Protection of what or ??? Just speculation. Otherwise if she was free and about, the press would be hounding her and/or getting snaps of her doing any daily activity. A mystery for now.

Woodland Park Police confirm search of Midway Landfill starts Tuesday

"WOODLAND PARK – Investigators in the Kelsey Berreth case confirm they will begin a search of the Midway Landfill in El Paso County starting next Tuesday.

The search is part of an effort to recover Kelsey Berreth’s remains based on information obtained during the course of the three-month old case. Investigators could comb through areas of the landfill for two weeks up to almost three months.

“I want to express my gratitude to Waste Management for working so closely with our investigators as we continue our efforts to locate Kelsey,” said Chief Miles De Young of the Woodland Park Police Department.

More than a month ago, News 5 learned from Waste Management they received a request from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to conduct searches on the property to the west of I-25 between Fountain and Pueblo. The facility accepts non-hazardous waste from El Paso County and northern Pueblo County."

"Detectives told News 5’s Sam Kraemer that, depending on the alleged burn, they’re likely looking for evidence the size of your pinkie finger. The landfill covers more than 500 acres, according to a Waste Management fact sheet."

Hmm, no trash from Teller County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member