CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you said this!

There is a lot of tech involved with modern farming. I live in a big farming area and the guys and gals running those farms are far from the stereotypical simpleton with a piece of straw hanging out of their mouths.
Ha... anybody check out the latest in combining!
DRbLHnnVoAER3Hr.jpg

<modsnip - removed quoted post>

Respectfully, accuracy is important here, so we strive for better than “whatever.”

You are correct, though: it was a screenshot from KB’s Pinterest account, under her board called “Quotes.” As others have mentioned- and I just tested it myself - if someone saves another person’s pin in which that first person added hashtags, those hashtags will appear on the second person’s pin unless the second pinner deletes them.

If the hashtags existed when KB discovered the pin, and KB didn’t bother to delete them, they’d appear on KB’s Pinterest. I’m not sure if there’s a way to tell which pinner added the hashtags.

Last edited by a moderator:
No - pinterest is like a giant bulletin board. Users 'pin' things they like or want to remember. Those 'pins' come from other people that have pinned item. The pins can be recipes, quotes, craft things, cool pics -- all kinds of stuff. They often come with quotes or comments not made by you - the pinner - but by some person 100 pins ago. I can pin something, then my sister can pin it, then a friend of her hers can pin it, then a friend of the friend can pin it.
I see. Thank you. So basically it means nothing in particular.

just coming to this thread so i'm sure this has been discussed, sorry, but dang am i interested to know if anyone saw and confirm whereabouts of PF and/or daughter from 22-25th....

We are closer to the Denver area than the Springs, but we usually eat out or do take out on Thanksgiving and other holidays. Chinese restaurants are almost always open as well as anything in a hotel. This year we went with delivery from an Indian Restaurant, but there were plenty of options.
In addition to the Springs, someone from Woodland Park could have also driven to Cripple Creek or Pueblo for a Thanksgiving meal. When it’s a nice day, going on a nice drive can be part of the fun.
jmo

I'm 10 pages behind so forgive me if this has already been suggested, but when you mentioned Pueblo I just had a light bulb moment. Kelsey's mom said in one of her interviews that Kelsey works in Pueblo and she said something like "so plenty of people would have seen her"... Some of us were trying to figure out if that meant Kelsey was supposed to work the day after Thanksgiving. But what if the dinner plans they had were in Pueblo? Maybe working in that area Kelsey would know a good restaurant to go to for Thanksgiving? It's also interesting to note that Pueblo is the opposite direction of the phone ping. A bit of misdirection on someone's part 3 days later, perhaps?

Last edited:
Great post, and I agree. I don't think LE has taken this with a grain of salt. People have to remember, they had an awful lot to sort out first. They had to talk to family and friends, her boss (I would imagine they talked to him or her?). We also can't forget that she wasn't reported missing until Dec. 2nd- that put LE in a tough spot- a lot of time went by from when she was last heard from- the text to her work and her fiance. We don't even know if she sent those texts herself from Idaho or wherever they pinged from.

Has LE ever stated that the texts were from the Idaho area, or were they locally done? I missed a thread here because of work, so I am wondering if this was ever established.

Personally, I think LE has done a fantastic job. They haven't stopped trying to locate her, they checked her phone, have done press conferences, and now they have a warrant to check out PF's house and vehicle. Time was not on their side, in this case. JMO

Yeah. If you think about it, less than two weeks to get a search warrant of the fiancee's property and vehicles in a case where all wenknow is a young aviator disappeared. Seems pretty fast.

We live in a post CSI world. The public's expectations are unreasonable.

Also, if we want to pull focus to her Pinterest account, her Quotes board particularly is full of a lot of quotes lending to the idea that she was going through something... relationship troubles possibly. I wish the posts would date stamp when she pinned them...

Pinterest used to have that a date "added to board date blah blah blah".....I can't remember how that used to work but I think when you go to the pins, they are pinned top bottom left to right in most recent to oldest.... the quotes are from earlier this year I think if you look at overall what was pinned(i.e. there is a maternity one, etc. mid way) can somewhat get a timeline and responses to the pins as well.

Alright, I think I’m all caught up on the 5 threads. I have a question and maybe I just missed it.. does the Safeway not have parking lot cameras? I’m curious if someone has seen or heard of that footage. I go weeks without speaking to my mother, I love her.. but if she didn’t hear from me it wouldn’t raise eyebrows. If my husband can’t reach me for hours he’d be worried and call people. I post all sorts of things on sm. Has anyone thought maybe she was posting things but not about herself? I never post, so sorry for the long ramble!

Do I keep saying it? I am just throwing that in there for the reason of balance.

Fair enough. Both times I mentioned her having someone else, you quoted me, so I was just curious. For some reason, I just envision it as being more messy if he had a new significant other and she (or he) did something to KB. I feel it was most likely someone directly related to KB, so if not PF, then maybe a close friend or new significant other

Alright, I think I’m all caught up on the 5 threads. I have a question and maybe I just missed it.. does the Safeway not have parking lot cameras? I’m curious if someone has seen or heard of that footage. I go weeks without speaking to my mother, I love her.. but if she didn’t hear from me it wouldn’t raise eyebrows. If my husband can’t reach me for hours he’d be worried and call people. I post all sorts of things on sm. Has anyone thought maybe she was posting things but not about herself? I never post, so sorry for the long ramble!

Welcome to the chaos!

LE hasn't released any other footage from Safeway, they may be holding back for some reason.

I completely agree with the SM posts...I tend to share things that I think might be relevant to my friends and family but not necessarily myself.

I'm 10 pages behind so forgive me if this has already been suggested, but when you mentioned Pueblo I just had a light bulb moment. Kelsey's mom said in one of her interviews that Kelsey works in Pueblo and she said something like "so plenty of people would have seen her"... Some of us were trying to figure out if that meant Kelsey was supposed to work the day after Thanksgiving. But what if the dinner plans they had were in Pueblo? Maybe working in that area Kelsey would know a good restaurant to go to for Thanksgiving? It's also interesting to note that Pueblo is the opposite direction of the phone ping. A bit of misdirection on someone's part 2 days later, perhaps?
Great thought! I wondered why her mom said that and how she seemed to gather her thoughts before she spoke. What if Kelsey told her that they (as in PF and the baby too) were going to a work friends house for Thanksgiving in Pueblo? Maybe that was the recipe she was going to make and spoke to her mom about. This would also be a reason that LE wouldn't share what she purchased at the grocery that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur