Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect that she will appear in Teller County Court by telephone.

If I remember correctly, KK was not arrested, bail bond not applicable, and she last appeared in court on a summons. Her only requirement at this time is not to speak to media, and cooperate with the DA during PF's trial.

No reason to impose travel requirement to a hostile environment on KK this month. And that's fine with me.

MOO

BBM:

Me, too.

As we all know, the woman's made plenty of trips back and forth b/t Idaho and Colorado in the past year already.

Frankly, I'm fine with not seeing her mug until PF's trial.

JMO.

We are still watching you, KK.
Will she phone it in?

6/24/19
11:00 AM 1H KENNEY, KRYSTAL Review Hearing D602019CR17 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

I expect that she will appear in Teller County Court by telephone.

If I remember correctly, KK was not arrested, bail bond not applicable, and she last appeared in court on a summons. Her only requirement at this time is not to speak to media, and cooperate with the DA during PF's trial.

No reason to impose travel requirement to a hostile environment on KK this month. And that's fine with me.

MOO

BBM:

Me, too.

As we all know, the woman's made plenty of trips back and forth b/t Idaho and Colorado in the past year already.

JMO.

And just in case KK fools us with an appearance, KOAA's Sam Kraemer will be there reporting to us.

Sam Kraemer
@SamKraemerTV

BBM:

Me, too.

JMO.
Oh, what's one more trip for her? She seemed to do just fine before, going back and forth a day apart with no problems. I think she should be there. Face the music. The hostile environment is both hers and PF's doing.

TELLER COUNTY, Colo. — The Idaho nurse who reached a plea agreement in relation to the case of missing Woodland Park mom Kelsey Berreth is set to appear in Teller County Court at 11 a.m. Monday.

Krystal Kenney, 32, pleaded guilty in February to one count of tampering with physical evidence. As part of her plea deal, she agreed to testify against Patrick Frazee, who has been charged with first-degree murder and solicitation to commit first-degree murder in connection to Berreth's disappearance.

Idaho nurse involved in Kelsey Berreth case to appear in court Monday

TELLER COUNTY, Colo. — The Idaho nurse who reached a plea agreement in relation to the case of missing Woodland Park mom Kelsey Berreth is set to appear in Teller County Court at 11 a.m. Monday.

Krystal Kenney, 32, pleaded guilty in February to one count of tampering with physical evidence. As part of her plea deal, she agreed to testify against Patrick Frazee, who has been charged with first-degree murder and solicitation to commit first-degree murder in connection to Berreth's disappearance.

Idaho nurse involved in Kelsey Berreth case to appear in court Monday
I think DA May and co. are fine with her not coming in person. She is an important part of their case although, I'm sure they have plenty more. They certainly wouldn't want her to meet with an "accident" while travelling. To be honest, if I were her, I'd be keeping a pretty low profile too. There are lots of "nutters" out there. JMO

Monday, June 24th:
*Review Hearing (@ 11am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – only for *Krystal Jean “Lee” Kenney (32) charged (2/4/19) with tampering with physical evidence.
2/2/19: is scheduled to appear in a Teller County courtroom on Friday, Feb. 8. She will enter a plea deal with prosecutors. She was believed to have disposed of Berreth's cell phone in the days after she was last seen alive. The probable cause statement has been sealed.
2/8/19 Update: Prosecutor says Kenney has agreed to plead guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Judge says WHEN sentencing happens, she could get 12-18 months in prison, community corrections, or probation. Could also be 90 days in El Paso County jail. Aggravated sentence could be attached at end of trial. Kenney will testify against Frazee in exchange for her plea deal. Won't be sentenced till that prosecution is complete. She is barred from speaking with press under deal. Monday June 24th at 11 AM there will be a review hearing for Kenney. They will differ charges at that point & will set up a periodic review every 90 days or so. Prosecution wants plea papers kept from public. Judge grants motion.
*Patrick Michael Frazee – Hearings on 8/23, 10/18 and trial on 10/28. Child custody hearing on 9/5.

Krystal Kenney to appear in court for review hearing

Just checking in and clearing my throat in advance of KK's scheduled review hearing today.

Don't expect we'll be seeing her sashay into the courtroom, but I'm looking forward to any/all updates on the legal front, nonetheless.

Roll Call: Anyone else here yet? Anyone.....Anyone?

Last edited:

1. NEW TODAY: Krystal Kenney, the Idaho woman to pleaded guilty to evidence tampering in the Kelsey Berreth case, has a review hearing in Teller County today. @KOAA
    H3G5KJkM

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
We don’t have word if she’ll appear in person or by phone. The hearing begins at 11 a.m. (MT). I’m on my way & will provide updates here. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

8:36 AM - 24 Jun 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members