DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

Media, Maps, and Timelines Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Kelsey’s Aunt into our group of verified family members.
Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they post.
You can ask verified members questions but it is up to the verified member whether they will answer you.

Please be polite if you do have a discussion with a verified member. Posters who are willing to become verified do so much to help us understand what is really going on in cases on Websleuths. Especially in a case like Kelsey's.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. If there is anything Websleuths can do for you and your family please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MOD NOTE

I spoke to @Tricia and we will allow sleuthing of PF. Please use his initials when referring to him. Don't outright accuse him of murder on the thread. It's obvious LE is looking at him and is interested in him. So, we are using common sense and allowing PF to be sleuthed at this time. Of course this is subject to change if PF is publicly cleared by LE.

Search warrant executed at Kelsey Berreth's fiance's home
Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said at an afternoon news conference that Berreth's disappearance was "more suspicious" than authorities originally believed and said that they now believe she is not "intentionally avoiding efforts to find her."

De Young said there were no details available Friday about what led to a judge signing off on the warrant at Frazee's home, nor what they are seeking at the home, because the warrant is sealed.

He said investigators are now hoping Frazee will sit down and talk with investigators. He has thus far only communicated with them through his attorney, De Young said.

But Frazee is now not being ruled out as a suspect in Berreth's disappearance, De Young said. Asked if Frazee was considered a suspect or person of interest, De Young said investigators were "considering every possibility" and were "not willing to jump to conclusions."

De Young said Friday afternoon that there were "a number of other things" done up through Thursday night that led to a judge signing off on the warrant. He praised the agencies working on the case, which he called a "rough case to investigate."

De Young said Friday afternoon that it was investigators' "hope" that Berreth was still alive and said that was "absolutely a possibility."

Summary of PC:

23 days since KB last seen -- LE don't believe this is intentional,
Search warrant includes several agencies -- warrant sealed,
Asking PF to sit down with investigators,
Suspect/POI? LE not willing to commit,
Wells Fargo fund for family set up,
DA confirms Woodland Park work and partners FBI, CBI, Teller County Sheriff, and Multi States cooperating,
Looking for help from the community with any info beginning with 11/22/18 Thanksgiving,
Woodland Park PD is contact for this investigation

Media Q/A:

Hope is that KB is still alive
Judge had enough info to sign off on search warrant
No briefing on any findings yet (at residence)
Confirming PF has not sat down with investigators (he was last person to see KB)
PF communicating through his attorney
Case is taking toll on WPPD -- rough investigation
Cannot comment on search of PF truck
Text msg to PF from KB phone -- can't comment
CB has not seen the baby girl/granddaughter
LE has seen the baby -- no word/reason on whether baby will be taken from PF
Officers search Florissant home of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé

Please continue discussion here. Make sure to read liltexans' guidance above. Do not discuss information about the family of KB or PF unless it has been reported by LE/MSM. Don't discuss comments on social media pages unless they are posted by an admin of an approved public page (ex. Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth or Woodland Park Police Department). Thanks!

Regarding the idea KB (and not just her phone) was traveling: Well, what is she traveling in?

Her cars are at her home.
No discovery of a plane rented to her.
No discovery of a rental car rented to her.
No one coming forth saying "I lent her my car for however long she wanted it."
No videos showing anyone stopping by her home (either found or even looked for yet that we know).

Edited to take out a part answered by another poster.

Last edited:
One idea. A young unmarried woman with a child...I would not look at the rolls.

I would look at her medications and cosmetic kit.

If she planned being away from home for the weekend, this is the minimum she'd have packed.

If these things are at home, then her trip was totally unplanned, or, worse, she never came back home from Safeway.

Marking my spot.
Kelsey... where are you ? :(

I believe LE knows she didn't leave with someone after her baby was picked up by PF from her home ; hence the SW.
It's possible she was seen with PF in one of his vehicles during or after the exchange of the daughter.
Imo; a custody exchange indicates they were already coparenting... and not planning a full life together.
I wonder if Kelsey said or texted something to him that made him upset ?

Bringing forward this article from yesterday originally posted by @Kelsey's Aunt because I think it answers a few questions that keep coming up. (And probably raises some too.) *sigh*

Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom
Berreth told CBS News that nothing seemed amiss when she spoke to Kelsey on Thanksgiving morning. Her daughter seemed “happy.”

“No big Thanksgiving meal at her home or anything like that,” Berreth said.

Kelsey and Frazee do not live together and don’t have a wedding date, Berreth told NBC. “The relationship has been good. They’re loving,” she said. “It hasn’t been ideal, you know, given the economy and things. They had plans that haven’t worked out as they would have liked. But they’ve dealt with that and they’ve made things work regardless.”

Berreth said the couple was planning to find a home of their own, but Frazee’s job as a cattle farmer had been impacted by poor prices.

“She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit,” the aunt continued. “No one knew anything about the visit.”

In 2016, Kelsey moved to Colorado, where Frazee’s family lives. When and how the couple met remains unclear.

Kindle said Kelsey takes a while to warm up to people, but that her relationships are meaningful; Kelsey focused on the quality of her friendships instead of quantity, he said.

When Cheryl Berreth learned her daughter hadn’t been heard from, “it was mission time,” Kindle said. “Everything happened in the blink of an eye.” Cheryl and her son, Clinton, immediately flew to Colorado to search for Kelsey.

It is in the end, a statement made by Brandon Kindle, her brother-in-law.

"Kindle said Kelsey takes a while to warm up to people, but that her relationships are meaningful; Kelsey focused on the quality of her friendships instead of quantity, he said."

RS&BBM (Phooey. Hope this works; I was writing this as the prior thread was closing. Bombs Away!)

Thanks, Charlot! Though I don't read "focused on the quality" the same as 'searching for a quality', I can understand your interpretation/statement. I didn't 'follow' without the entirety of the BIL's comment, so appreciate your reply.

Berreth told CBS News that nothing seemed amiss when she spoke to Kelsey on Thanksgiving morning. Her daughter seemed “happy.” ...

“She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit,” the aunt continued. “No one knew anything about the visit.”

RSandBBM

Whaaaat? A breakup, and a planned trip to Lake Washington?

Changes everything. EDITED TO ADD: IF TRUE. Evidently this is information not directly from the aunt but what PF told the aunt.

Last edited:
It sounds to me that KB made more money than PF and he watched the baby most of the time along with his mother. It has been said, I believe, that “things were tight”, financially, with PF.

KB has been a hard-working woman and mother. I did not know she broke up with PF on Thanksgiving, thank you Pommy.

It is even more suspicious that they recently broke up...

Bringing forward this article from yesterday originally posted by @Kelsey's Aunt because I think it answers a few questions that keep coming up. (And probably raises some too.) *sigh*

Snipped for Brevity , Emphasis mine

Re. the bolded section : No one else knew about the visit except PF ?????
Sorry if he's totally innocent and all that... but he's making himself look bad and has no one to blame except himself if he's feeling pressured.
And how cruel (yes, I said it and that's imo.) to keep that daughter from her maternal grandparents. Not very nice considering what they're going through. Rant over.

RSandBBM

Whaaaat? A breakup, and a planned trip to Lake Washington?

Changes everything.

Remember, though, her vehicles are still at her residence. None of her suitcases were missing according to her brother (from linked news articles in media thread). No one was expecting her to visit. Like you posted earlier, how was she traveling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner