CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RS&BBM (Phooey. Hope this works; I was writing this as the prior thread was closing. Bombs Away!)

Thanks, Charlot! Though I don't read "focused on the quality" the same as 'searching for a quality', I can understand your interpretation/statement. I didn't 'follow' without the entirety of the BIL's comment, so appreciate your reply.

To me, it still means that Kelsey was not too experienced in the relationships. Then again, the BIL might be merely speaking about "friends", but I have met people who would shyly call a full-blown relationship "friendship", so go guess what people mean.

Either way, KB comes across as not too experienced, and this is concerning given her disappearance.

However, one thing KB might have learned, given her current situation (pregnancy and a child) is to avoid it in the future. This is why any planned absence from the house, even for a night, and especially to Soap Lake, would probably equal "medications not at home". "Medications at home, unused" would mean something totally unplanned.

The fly in the ointment is the phone ping over Gooding, Idaho. I had a what-if moment ... If this phone ping is accurate, could Kelsey have turned her phone on during a flight to send the texts and then turned it off when she had finished - would be sensible thing to do in a plane. It's the hitching a ride in a plane that remains a mystery, imo. Perhaps someone was not supposed to take 'hitchhikers' on a work trip and has remained silent.
Phone/computer records would have to reveal a contact if this were the case.

Now it's the telephone game - PF told someone this and they told someone else who told the media who was unable to reach the source.

LE has said nothing about Soap Lake or about PF telling LE about a trip to Soap Lake. Consider the source: DM.

Unfortunately, we are in a telephone game situation because as of now, PF and his lawyer refuse to talk to the police...

I'd like to know if there's friends or family at Soap Lake... and was it normal to go somewhere and not pack or bring anything ?
Has anyone outside of PF said she was taking a trip ?
DEC 7, 2018

"Family of a Colorado mother missing since Thanksgiving want folks in Eastern Washington to be on the lookout, even as they try to figure out the circumstances around her disappearance.

They say it's a long shot, but she has family in Soap Lake, Wash. and authorities say her phone last pinged, or sent a signal, from an area near Gooding, Idaho."
Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother

The family knew nothing about Kelsey supposedly making a trip to Soap Lake.

From the same article: "Her grandma isn't in good health so we thought, 'Well maybe'. In which case she could've driven right through the Tri-Cities," JG said.

DEC 7, 2018

"Family of a Colorado mother missing since Thanksgiving want folks in Eastern Washington to be on the lookout, even as they try to figure out the circumstances around her disappearance.

They say it's a long shot, but she has family in Soap Lake, Wash. and authorities say her phone last pinged, or sent a signal, from an area near Gooding, Idaho."
Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother

The family knew nothing about Kelsey supposedly making a trip to Soap Lake.

From the same article: "Her grandma isn't in good health so we thought, 'Well maybe'. In which case she could've driven right through the Tri-Cities," JG said.
I believe that they made that statement because it was suggested to them.

From what I've read thus far, PF is the only person to have told anyone that KB broke up with him on Thanksgiving. He's also the only one that has said that she was taking a trip. Am I mistaken?

I suspect PF's text messages and voicemails will be quite revealing. I also have a sneaking suspicion that there is another woman involved. This feels very familiar. It is far too easy to paint a picture of an impetuous young mother ending a relationship, abandoning her child, and then going AWOL so she can regroup. I just don't buy it. MOO.

Now it's the telephone game - PF told someone this and they told someone else who told the media who was unable to reach the source.

LE has said nothing about Soap Lake or about PF telling LE about a trip to Soap Lake. Consider the source: DM.

DM pulled the quote directly from a public Facebook group, where KB’s aunt identified herself. It’s word for word of what she wrote

RSandBBM

Whaaaat? A breakup, and a planned trip to Lake Washington?

Changes everything. EDITED TO ADD: IF TRUE. Evidently this is information not directly from the aunt but what PF told the aunt.
Soap Lake Washington, not Lake Washington. Soap Lake is in Eastern Washington, Lake Washington is Western Washington. Lot of miles,and mountains( Cascades) between the two.

Does anyone wonder if KB was going to PF's for thanksgiving dinner? And was shopping for stuff to cook over there or needed something before she was picked up by PF to go there? Am I the only one missing his parents' presence in all this?

Were the cinn rolls a fresh pan, ready to be taken somewhere? Indicating maybe KB ran out to buy baby supplies, and was coming back to be picked up by PF for Thksgiving dinner at his place?

Now that I'm not completely believing PF's stories (like I ever did, sorry, been at this a long time), my mind is running rampant.

Not quite. It was the family on Dec 7 that mentioned Soap Lake as a possible place she could be.

"TRI-CITIES, Wash. — Family of a Colorado mother missing since Thanksgiving want folks in Eastern Washington to be on the lookout, even as they try to figure out the circumstances around her disappearance.

Yes, but that was after they discovered she was missing and found out about the ping in Idaho. They were trying to make sense of the ping but had no inkling that she had plans to travel to Soap Lake.
MOO

DM pulled the quote directly from a public Facebook group, where KB’s aunt identified herself. It’s word for word of what she wrote

Her aunt may have accurately repeated what PF told her, but there is no way to verify that PF is telling the truth since KB never mentioned it to anyone and PF refuses to speak about the case.

RSandBBM

Whaaaat? A breakup, and a planned trip to Lake Washington?

Changes everything. EDITED TO ADD: IF TRUE. Evidently this is information not directly from the aunt but what PF told the aunt.
And the only individual and/or aunt not identified in the article. Whose aunt --PF or KB's? Grains of salt.. MOO

I am very suspicious of PF telling KB’s mother that KB said she was “taking a trip”.

It’s alarming that they broke up on Thanksgiving and now she is missing.

PF was said to be tight financially, KB appeared to have a good job, they break up on Thanksgiving, and PF says she’s “taking a trip”?

I don’t like where this case is heading because I want KB to be found alive.

I have tried to be unbiased and not think of the Watts case but now I am getting CW vibes and I don’t like it.

I don't get any vibes. It means that on the PF's side, all vibes are blocked by the attorney.

On the family side, there is a) an obvious situation when a small community wishes to keep some things to themselves and, b) the ongoing investigation.

I can imagine several situations when a person would wish to conceal something from their family and trust only one member, or maybe even a friend living close to that family member, and drop off everyone's radar for a few days, but in these situations, the person would likely use own car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF