CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually being reported by a tabloid that the boyfriend of a person PF used to date said that the girlfriend told him that PF cheated on her while she was in the hospital. It doesn't say how the girlfriend knew that this was the truth. In other words, double hearsay from a witness without personal knowledge and unconfirmed. This is where you have to think about what you are reading in the DM.
True, but others have come to the conclusion that other people had BPD because they had a tidy closet. So at the end of the day, people will believe what they want to believe.

This was/is speculation on my part, but given it's been reported in the news, albeit a British tabloid, that he cheated on a former girlfriend, there is a reasonable chance there may be one and it may have been the cause of the break up? If there is a girlfriend, I'm sure LE already know this. If so, now they have to search video for her too from Colorado to Idaho. KB's phone went to Idaho....with someone.
I think it is possible he met someone new on a dating site. Perhaps she lives near Gooding ID? JMO

I don't get it either. How can you give a time and then say that you didn't see him? Must be an error in there somewhere.

She saw the read truck arrive during that time, maybe? Like you look out the window one moment and see nothing and later you see it. She recognized the truck as what he drives but she never actually saw a person. So it's a logical assumption she made.

That's my understanding.

neighbors said he was always at her house. perhaps his mom didn't think nothing of him being gone for 20~ hours
Unless she was expecting him and the baby home for Thanksgiving. It was a holiday. In any case, I'd think she be wondering about it now if he was unaccounted for all that time.

ETA Oh wait, never mind the first part. The phone ping and texting was 3 days later. Still, if he spent time at Kelsey's, I'm sure he didn't leave the baby with his mom while he was at Kelsey's home. SO if he did drive to Idaho and back, the baby was either with him or with mom.

Last edited:
They still have it and it was enough to persuade Watts to plead guilty.
we have it but our governor is useless. I'd reckon the CW plea was more to avoid a lengthy, public and expensive trial. MAYBE DP was threatened but we all know it's useless in CO. MOO

And I would also reckon PF was, at least, current on the CW case. It's been impossible to avoid here.

Do we have pictures of her house, by chance?
I googled it and it was on E. Lake Ave. in a complex. The rear of the townhouses are on E. Lake Ave. There is no garage, just parking spaces near the walk to the front door (which is on the side) of the building with a privacy fence between the walk and the unit next door. I can't remember the number. Sorry.

Be careful, SusiQ. I made the same suggestion in a post earlier today and was accused of saying PF was a bad parent, that parents who have their own businesses are bad parents, that PF was not a farrier.

What I did say was that PF was a farrier who would not have taken his baby K with him in the sheds, barns and muck to shoe horses that kick, rear and stamp, especially if he were to hot shod with all the smell and smoke. Instead, he would have left baby K in the comforts of a nice farmhouse where his mother could take care of her.

I never thought such an innocuous post would receive so much push back. My intent was to show K did not just have a relationship with KB or PF but also with PF's mother. That complicates the situation and also provides pressure on who will get custody of the baby, whether KB is alive or dead. We've already seen the quote from KB's family member saying KB could not live at the ranch house with PF because his mother lived there.

There is much more to this than just sharing custody. It has to do with who thinks who belongs to whom, and the ties that bind.

In an earlier post, I merely replied to a negative comment on him not living at KB's place saying he had a ranch and animals to care for. The reply came back saying it was a small ranch and not many animals and they didn't need that much care. My response then was, "maybe his little one did." It really was innocuous. Regardless, I don't take anything to personally. Since we don't have much info, we are all guilty of speculation :)

Put this info together with the fact that at 12:27 Kelsey was walking into Safeway with Baby K.
I doubt she was home 3 minutes later. So if PF showed up right at 12:30 he would be there alone. Even if he showed up closer to 1 PM she might not have been home for very long.
Now the timeline is really tightening.
What time Kelsey left Safeway may be very important here.
JMO.

Damn good catch.

So things are still clear as mud! ;) even the reporter's reporting is confusing. So the gist is the neighbor did NOT see his truck there that day......

She did see his truck that day. She noticed it was suddenly there between 12:30 and 1 pm. So around 12:30 she had looked at a clock and didn't see a red truck parked at the neighbor's. At 1:00 pm she saw a red truck at the neighbor's and checked the time. So he had to have arrived between 12:30 (last time she looked at clock and saw nothing) and 1:00 pm (when she saw the truck).

She knew he drove that truck.

So even though she didn't see him get out and go in the house it is a logical assumption that it was w who arrived between those times in his truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member