CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the phone pinged because they turned it on in order to send the texts... but when they ran into a passcode problem, they turned it back off and used a laptop or tablet to send the texts from their wireless carrier’s account? I know that when I was with Verizon, I could go to My Verizon on my computer and choose to Send A Message. It wouldn’t show me as the sender in the same way as a normal text, though. It would show to the recipient something like 1234567890@vzw.com as the sender (where the digits were actually my phone number).
Yes, I've used my laptop to send texts when I didn't have my phone nearby.

What evidence? That he is the baby daddy. That he had contact with her that day when he got the baby girl. That he didn't report her missing. Heck her own family didn't report her missing. Even her job left it at she was not coming into work.
That's surely not enough to eliminate everybody else in Kelsey's life.
Her family did report her missing, which is why we're all here. PF didn't. Still hasn't.

LE performed a "community caretakers search" on Dec. 2. That means they entered the home without the owner's permission and without a search warrant. Far different than a welfare check, which is just a knock on the front door.

I'm confident the professional reporters covering this case know the difference in the LE terms and used them appropriately. JMO
What’s the point of a welfare check if you just leave when no-one answers the door?

CB seems to firmly believe that Kelsey and PF had a loving relationship and that they were planning to get married.

Maybe CB did not report Kelsey missing earlier than she did was because she figured PF, the fiancé and father of Kelsey’s baby, SURELY would’ve contacted her if Kelsey were truly missing. She may have thought that they were just busy doing PreChristmas stuff...and being that Kelsey usually had such a full schedule, maybe it was generally Kelsey who called CB when it was convenient for her and she wasn’t so busy.

It’s possible she had tried to get ahold of PF a couple times unsuccessfully prior to the call where she made contact with him so maybe she thought the couple were out of phone range, so together and likely fine if Kelsey didn’t answer either. Might’ve chalked it up to they must be in the forest picking out the perfect Christmas tree or any other scenario that young people in love might do during the holiday season.

MOO

What if he didn't report her missing because this was her MO. What if they were not friendly to each other.
What if he and his mother were the caretakers and went about their business doing their jobs.
What if Kelsey had other business she attended to and with flying was gone for long periods of time.
What if?
Three weeks later, though? No phone call or text to family, friends, co-workers, her alleged fiance? Three weeks?!?!?!

And reporters reported it accurately. They have the ability to follow-up and ask questions for clarification which is their profession. If you want to believe reporters got it wrong, of course that's up to you. JMO
I was referring to the welfare check initially being reported to have occurred on Nov 24. According to LE, it was on Dec. 2. It was posted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper