CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver7 News
@DenverChannel

#PatrickFrazee trial update: Court has not yet started today in Teller County and is on recess until 10:30 a.m. We’ll have updates afterward. In the meantime, here’s what happened yesterday when Krystal Kenney took the stand.

MOO...
  • Hearing motions
  • Jurors sick or recusing themselves after yesterday
  • Deal??? Which I doubt unless he gives up where the remains are.
What ya think ????

NOT stupid. I KNOW where you're coming from. It's that determination to keep trying to do better and make him happy when NOTHING will. It's only once you find your inner strength to stand up and say, "NO MORE! It's YOUR fault this relationship is SO bad, NOT mine!" that you can break free. Unfortunately for a woman, that's the most dangerous time in her life :(
So true!

This tweet posted at 7:43am this morning with video says that PF has arrived:
Twitter

I can’t find it now, but saw an earlier tweet showing video KK walking in, maybe around 9am timeframe?

Could the delay be related to media showing video snippets of PF and witnesses?

moo

I saw a little film clip of her entering, with a deputy. It had to have been on twitter, but I cant find it now. That is what she was wearing, and she didn't look upset to me.
Clayton Sandell on Twitter
VIDEO: Krystal Kenney Lee arrives at a Colorado courthouse for a second day of testimony against her former lover #PatrickFrazee, accused of murdering his fiancée #KelseyBerreth. Story here: https://abcn.ws/2CllO2Q
9:01 AM - 7 Nov 2019

ETA: Tweet no longer exists. :(

Sorry - that came out wrong:

11/6/19 Day 4: The judge also says he expects around 80 more witnesses to be called as part of the murder trial. State witnesses: Special Agent Kevin Hoyland (FBI expert on cell phones. He specializes in tracking cell phones & analyzed Kelsey’s, Frazee’s & Lee’s). Attorneys are meeting privately about privacy concerns for an upcoming witness. Krystal Lee (no long using Kenney) (mistress or ex of Frazee). She will continue testimony tomorrow. Trial continues on 11/7.

SHOULD READ:

11/6/19 Day 4: The judge also says he expects around 80 more witnesses to be called as part of the murder trial. State witnesses: Special Agent Kevin Hoyland (FBI expert on cell phones. He specializes in tracking cell phones & analyzed Kelsey’s, Frazee’s & Lee’s). Attorneys are meeting privately about privacy concerns for an upcoming witness. Next State witnesses: Krystal Lee (no long using Kenney) (mistress or ex of Frazee). She will continue testimony tomorrow. Trial continues on 11/7.

I don't believe they were talking about Kenney. re the privacy concerns.

I way behind on reading but I wonder if that thing about "privacy issues" could be referring to PF's mom SF? She reportedly uses a hearing aide and doesn't walk very well from what we have seen of brief MSM videos of her. I wonder if her attorney is still trying to prevent her from having to testify? Maybe the latest attempt to delay/prevent her testimony is "privacy issues" concerning her health? I hope that tactic doesn't work if that is what is going on. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member