CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done.

The two young men also testified that they helped #PatrickFrazee dispose of a metal trough that prosecutors say Frazee used to burn #KelseyBerreth's body. Frazee never told them anything other than wood and deer or elk antlers were burned in the fire.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
We've been saying that since day 1! He's toast, stick a fork in him, he's done, it's over.................. :D:cool::) MOO

Kelsey's family is going to get justice. I'm so thrilled about that. MOO

These must be the same two that made the dump run with PF. MOO

No -- I believe those were older men.

I think the two young ranch hands that testified about helping dispose of the trough were seen with PF looking for a "scrap yard" as testified by brother Sean.

Hoping that Evraz Steel yard was searched!!

MOO

ETA: Scrap yard trip was weeks prior to the December visit to Waste Mngt with his possee (where PF stayed in the truck).

Last edited:
We've been saying that since day 1! He's toast, stick a fork in him, he's done, it's over.................. :D:cool::) MOO

Kelsey's family is going to get justice. I'm so thrilled about that. MOO
Oh yeah, the amount of evidence is staggering.

We still haven’t heard about lab results, or any number of other things.

Today we finally figured out how he was able to get rid of any traces of Kelsey from that burn location. As far as we know anyways.

That intriguing tooth evidence, notwithstanding.

Jakob Rodgers‏ @JakobRodgers
The two young men also testified that they helped #PatrickFrazee dispose of a metal trough that prosecutors say Frazee used to burn #KelseyBerreth's body. Frazee never told them anything other than wood and deer or elk antlers were burned in the fire. @csgazette

3:39 PM - 7 Nov 2019

UPDATE: Two young men, at least one of them a teenager, testify at the #PatrickFrazee trial that they unwittingly helped cover up a burn area at Frazee's ranch, where prosecutors say #KelseyBerreth's body was burned. @csgazette

3:38 PM - 7 Nov 2019

WTF, he told them they might find deer or elk antlers so as not to be concerned if they found bones?

Lord have mercy................

ETA

I couldn't believe what he and his friend said at the bank, then that was upped by what he said to the Verizon guy, and now this.

Why hasn't he pleaded guilty as he was projecting and couldn't have done more if he was wearing a NEON sign that blinks "I'm guilty"

Last edited:
The two young men also testified that they helped #PatrickFrazee dispose of a metal trough that prosecutors say Frazee used to burn #KelseyBerreth's body. Frazee never told them anything other than wood and deer or elk antlers were burned in the fire. @csgazette

3:39 PM - 7 Nov 2019

UPDATE: Two young men, at least one of them a teenager, testify at the #PatrickFrazee trial that they unwittingly helped cover up a burn area at Frazee's ranch, where prosecutors say #KelseyBerreth's body was burned. @csgazette

3:38 PM - 7 Nov 2019

Geez!! How many more people did he have help with his dirty work? SMH

NOV 7, 2019
KTBB.com - News Weather Talk
[...]

Lee described the scene again on the stand Thursday, telling the jury, "I saw blood all over the floor and blood all over the wall ... there was blood on the front of the stove and the dishwasher, and on the floor there were bloody footprints."

As the prosecutor showed a picture of a young, smiling Kaylee, sitting on the floor of her room with her little arms outstretched toward the camera, Lee cried on the stand and described items in the background of the photo that she said had blood on them.

Prosecutors on Thursday also showed the jury a video clip investigators recorded when they took Lee to Frazee's property in Florissant, Colorado. In the clip, Lee described the black tote that allegedly held Berreth’s body, as well as the location of the aluminum water trough where she claims the tote was set on fire.

"This has all been cleaned up since I was here," Lee said on the video, showing investigators where she said Frazee had positioned a red can of gasoline.

"He also threw in motor oil," Lee said on the video.

[...]

On the video, Lee told investigators she threw all of the items she says she took from Berreth's bloodied condo -- including curtains, stuffed animals and towels -- into the fire.

"I also threw in all the clothing that I'd been wearing," Lee told the investigators.

[...]

Testimony was delayed nearly two hours on Thursday morning because the defendant felt ill, according to Judge Scott Sells. Frazee was given medication and felt better, the judge said, and then the jury was seated.

"I have no indication Mr. Frazee was feigning any illness," Sells assured the jury.

[…]

Lee explained to the jury that she was too scared to go to the police.

"He told me that he had people, that he had people everywhere," Lee said on the stand Wednesday. "I figured I was dispensable at that point.”

But Lee added, "I loved and cared for him. He was my best friend."

[…]
He was her best friend.
With friends like that...(you know the rest).

He’s done.

The two young men also testified that they helped #PatrickFrazee dispose of a metal trough that prosecutors say Frazee used to burn #KelseyBerreth's body. Frazee never told them anything other than wood and deer or elk antlers were burned in the fire.
@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

Want to bet LE has the metal trough?

Turn out the lights, the party's o-o-over......

Last edited:
NOV 7, 2019
KTBB.com - News Weather Talk
[...]

Lee described the scene again on the stand Thursday, telling the jury, "I saw blood all over the floor and blood all over the wall ... there was blood on the front of the stove and the dishwasher, and on the floor there were bloody footprints."

As the prosecutor showed a picture of a young, smiling Kaylee, sitting on the floor of her room with her little arms outstretched toward the camera, Lee cried on the stand and described items in the background of the photo that she said had blood on them.

Prosecutors on Thursday also showed the jury a video clip investigators recorded when they took Lee to Frazee's property in Florissant, Colorado. In the clip, Lee described the black tote that allegedly held Berreth’s body, as well as the location of the aluminum water trough where she claims the tote was set on fire.

"This has all been cleaned up since I was here," Lee said on the video, showing investigators where she said Frazee had positioned a red can of gasoline.

"He also threw in motor oil," Lee said on the video.

[...]

On the video, Lee told investigators she threw all of the items she says she took from Berreth's bloodied condo -- including curtains, stuffed animals and towels -- into the fire.

"I also threw in all the clothing that I'd been wearing," Lee told the investigators.

[...]

Testimony was delayed nearly two hours on Thursday morning because the defendant felt ill, according to Judge Scott Sells. Frazee was given medication and felt better, the judge said, and then the jury was seated.

"I have no indication Mr. Frazee was feigning any illness," Sells assured the jury.

[…]

Lee explained to the jury that she was too scared to go to the police.

"He told me that he had people, that he had people everywhere," Lee said on the stand Wednesday. "I figured I was dispensable at that point.”

But Lee added, "I loved and cared for him. He was my best friend."

[…]

Each time I read about BabyK being there when Kelsey was killed, I wonder if her mother's blood got on her and if Patrick put her in the shower with him.

More sickening images to try and shut out.

Lauren Scharf on Twitter
Day 5 of Patrick Frazee trial just wrapped up. Two ranch hands of Frazee also took the stand besides Frazee’s mistress Krystal Kenney. @FOX21News will have recaps tonight at 5, 9 and 10 with @danielaleontv We will also do a Facebook live breaking down what happened later tonight.

EIzwCvGUUAEwB8b.jpg

4:57 PM - 7 Nov 2019

And, one of them was just a teenager. Can you imagine? :eek: MOO
In fairness to them, they apparently had no idea what they were doing.

I imagine they feel sick about it now.

Fun Fact: The more people you involve in a crime, the greater the chances that you will be nailed for it.

PF was basically manufacturing witnesses against himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member