CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve seen the evidence, and it shows that PF was the killer. The only killer.

That is the only thing that matters in this trial. She got what she got, whether we like it or not.

If PF is found not guilty of murder, then this is over and done with. KK isn’t suddenly going to find herself on trial for murder, because there is no evidence that she was the one that murdered Kelsey. They’ve got the right person on trial for that.

PF beat Kelsey to death, and that makes him the worse out of the two. That’s how the law sees it, and that’s how I see it.

If PF is found not guilty, then he stands a chance of regaining custody.

That can’t happen, because that would mean murder really does pay.
That's true and I agree this the best legal way.

kk is the reason kb is dead though. She could have saved her life and she didn't. pf is what he is, he was going to do what he did, the only person capable of stopping it, didnt.

They both killed Kb. Imo. Both of their actions led to her being dead.

kk is another Karla Homolka, (although Karla's crimes were worse.), she got a sweet deal too, and while she never killed again, she too had many opportunities to save those girls lives.

There is something terribly wrong with these women... but because kk didn't physically swing that bat, (and maybe even if she had, "helped" with the actual physical assault!), they are often viewed as victims themselves.

But their not. Their deadly IMO.

"After years of investigation, dozens of doctors, psychiatrists, police officers and jurists couldn’t agree on the Homolka psychological dilemma, instead offering an array of diagnoses from post-traumatic stress and battered women’s syndrome to a “cold and distant” narcissism. “Karla Homolka remains something of a diagnostic mystery. Despite her ability to present herself very well, there is a moral vacuity in her which is difficult if not impossible to explain,” one psychiatrist concluded.
Paula Todd: Why Karla Homolka haunts us still

kk got away with murder imo. I know we don't buy her "oh my goodness I was just so scared and confused I made a "wrong choice" bs. here but... There are people who seem oddly sympathetic to these deranged women. (Karla even married her lawyer's brother!)...

kk is still being seen as the lesser evil,
At least she will never work as a "nurse" again. Small favors...

Last edited:
Defense points out Kenney never tried to warn Berreth or police
SABBM:

Kenney took investigators to a trailer on the property where she said there was a red gas can Frazee used to accelerate the fire and used one match to light it.

She said she left so she didn't see it after the burn.

While Frazee was starting the fire, Kenney said his mother Sheila Frazee came outside and looked at the fire from the deck. She said Sheila came a little ways to look.

The prosecutors are telling this so beautifully.
Keeping everything in chronological order allows for any Patrick-like morons on the jury.
It's like Fun with Dick & Jane.....
See Patrick bat.
Bat, Patrick, bat.....and so on.

Yes, they have told that beautifully everyday. Easy peasy for everyone to follow and understand. It's the only logical conclusion for folks that can put 2 + 2 together.

Absolute agree! Incredible team.

I wish we could put the team on a Learjet 85 as a group and bring them all to CT to take on the sad and tragic Dulos case, Fotis Dulos and Michele Troconis and which is another no body case of a missing/presumed deceased mother of 5.

Very glad you’re here for Kelsey afitzy!

It's weird because her young children are most likely going by the last name Lee, like their father.

I would respect her more if she was asking everyone to refer to her maiden name, and leave her children out of this mess. I don't understand why she is insisting on using her 'divorced' last name.

Maybe she’s using the divorced last name to piss off her ex-husband. Better than pissing off her own siblings and parents.

As I listened to Sam speak of the ranch hands moving dirt to cover the burn site, I had a mental picture of Patrick lying in a hole as shovel full after shovel full was heaped on top of him.

Who can tell which evidence will cut off his air supply but it's coming and there's no turning it around.

KK is unredeemable and the jury knew that going in.
No amount of snippy rhetoric from the defense attorney makes her look worse.
She is what she is.

But each bit of corroboration for her story from the prosecution proves Patrick's guilt.
It too is what it is.

Bring on the tooth that would not be hidden.....
Kelsey wields the last shovel.

I was surprised that he had the presence of mind to do the burn in a trough that had 75% of the bottom rusted out. A rusted out bottom is EXACTLY what he would want.

That means that after the fire cooled down after HOURS after it was out, he could shovell out the contained ashes and debris into that ONE silver colored can that the boys say that he himself took care of ( did not dispose of when they were around.) After it all cooled down and he shovelled out the "remnants" he could take off the outer rim and all of the ashes would fall into one contained area... which he could then move around and take out more surface of the ground, and then the boys then moved around and covered with inches of more dirt and then disposed of it all.

Again, 2+2, easy peasy for the jurors to get the significance of that, especially with the disposal of it afterwards.

MOO

Last edited:
I really have no idea where they're going with their defense.

I have an inkling, I posted a few pages back wondering why I kept thinking about the missing bullet. What I'm assuming he will say is really sickening but this is PF and they way it all looks to me is he was trying to set KK up. Once again, did they find a bullet casing at Nash Ranch?

It's weird because her young children are most likely going by the last name Lee, like their father.

I would respect her more if she was asking everyone to refer to her maiden name, and leave her children out of this mess. I don't understand why she is insisting on using her 'divorced' last name.

I wondered about the switch. Do you think that perhaps she did not ask to have her maiden name restored in the divorce but used it socially? If that’s the case, she may have been required to use her legal name of Lee in the courts.

It’s been confusing since the beginning since both names were out there in the media.

I don’t know. Just something I’ve thought about. MOO

I think the reporter has that date wrong IMO @Steelslady - I may print out the affidavit because they may or may not be taking good notes when it comes to the dates and times of these detailed phone records which are so important. IMO

Again, I am so behind so this may be resolved, but I don’t believe that is in the affidavit or warrants. I remember reading the 2:20 pm time and thinking that was new info. There was only one reporter that stated 11:20 or 11:30. The rest all reported 2:20. Going back to the reporters posts and verifying what the majority posted is about all we can do. It is possible the witness misspoke. Hopefully, there will be transcripts after the trial and maybe Sam can ask Dan May to clarify if he has the opportunity after the trial. Hopefully, a timeline will be included in closing arguments. I’m not sure the exact time is that important for determining guilt , but it would be in determining TOD. At least it would narrow it down to a window of time. Im sure you are discussing more important testimony right now so I will go back to trying to catch up !

Maybe they'll just be no-shows like PF today.

"Your honor, we got nothing and we just don't feel good. Can you call and tell us how this turns out?"

A non sarcastic thought, maybe he is thinking of killing him self . Jmo

I wondered about the switch. Do you think that perhaps she did not ask to have her maiden name restored in the divorce but used it socially? If that’s the case, she may have been required to use her legal name of Lee in the courts.

It’s been confusing since the beginning since both names were out there in the media.

I don’t know. Just something I’ve thought about. MOO
That makes sense to me - that’s one of the things a divorce judgment can do IMO- something moms want to keep the last name of their children but then some prefer to return to their maiden name - I think her warrant has to use her legal name (passport or license) JMO

Long time lurker and way behind and trying to catch up, but absolutely stuck on PF not feeling well this morning...suck it up buttercup. They delayed proceedings for this?? Did sweet Kelsey get any kind of consideration from PF?? Am just appalled. Drag his sorry, sick, twisted, murderous behind in on time. Let the jury see him "sick" because he knows his goose is rightfully cooked...

They've been hearing all his crap, they may not have wanted to smell it also. :eek:

How do you know LE wouldn't search her car if pulled over? It would have STUNK! How do you know that MA F got along with his brother just fine?

ETA

I believe he'd take the body home to burn like a any wild non-discretional carnivore brings home his prey to brag to the family (clan). Only difference is he had to hide his BECAUSE HE'S NOT A FRIGGIN MOUTIAN LION..
Oh, Oh, I get the willies thinkin you are on your way to "Post of the Day" if you keep postin like this. ;);)

Thank you. I wanted to take this quiet time to thank you for your updates from court. I am in the Springs & I aspired (my intentions) to attend the court proceedings after all these months were so strong but my husband of 25 years passed away suddenly in May and with this I have no transportation since I do not care to drive and haven't for some years. I appreciate you and wanted you to know and thank you for your updates daily when you are able to be there.
The drive to Cripple Creek is always intimidating to me.

I'm so sorry for your loss NS, prayers and good vibes surround you my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm