CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since PF didn't care about KB he couldn't conceive that anyone else would either. he cannot comprehend anyone else's point of view. and in that vein, he cannot understand that anyone would not agree with his position since he is always right. so he assumes a jury will side with him, bc of course they would - it's the world according to PF. the world does not exist outside his own mind and so the world is always on his side, does what he wants, thinks how he thinks.

As PF and his attorneys had all this info from Discovery etc, you would think, anyone with sense would seek a Plea.
Hope we hear, the Prosecution, were against this.
They want the max for this monster.

But stupid wouldn't plead Guilty, as wants to take his chances.
Now all up to this Jury.
Hope we're all celebrating at the end.:):):)
MOO.

So, when the prosecution rests, do you think the defense will make the usual motion for dismissal for lack of evidence?

And if they do, what are the odds they'll be able to keep a straight face?

Can you imagine what the PD office has looked like the past year?

“Look PF, the DA has an insurmountable amount of evidence against you. This doesn’t look good. It is my professional opinion based on my years of experience that we try to work out a plea agreement.”

PF: [blank stare]

I’m so grateful PF had at least one decent friend who has some integrity. PF didn’t have the sense to take heed to Mr. Moore.
A decent friend?! Integrity?!

Patrick talked about this to him in April, 2018 and the decent friend didn't tell anyone?

He knew Patrick's brother was a cop. could he have mentioned this to him?

Last edited:
Haaaaa. Idiot.

Moore recalled an April 2018 conversation about #KelseyBerreth:
"I figured out a way to kill her," #PatrickFrazee said.

"And I went don't even talk about **** like that," Moore replied.
"He went, 'No body, no crime.'"
"I said 'Patrick, get that out of your head.'"

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
WHAT THE ACTUAL PFPFFFFFFFF??????????????

It could occur to him to have KL poison KB’s coffee. But the best he could come up with for himself is a baseball bat. What an idiot. 7 months to come up with a foolproof plan. Could have poisoned her and eliminated the need for another person to do clean-up and the telltale cell phone connection. Could have taken the body somewhere remote and buried it. But no, this is the plan he went with.

I'm still wondering why he didn't try a farming "accident"

Like you know, the night before when she was out to all hours of the night helping his stupid @#$

Imagine their further distress knowing ANOTHER person knew PF spoke of killing Kelsey and didn't report it.
Because most people just can't believe someone is serious, not just blowing off steam or talking $h*!. I knew someone years ago who tended bar and heard this guy going on how he was going to kill his estranged girlfriend. Weeks later he shot her coming out of her house. The bartender felt awful, but I lived in that town at the time and I don't believe LE could have or maybe would have done anything. moo

A decent friend?!

Patrick talked about this to him in April, 2018 and the decent friend didn't tell anyone?

He knew Patrick's brother was a cop. could he have mentioned this to him?
Figured it wouldn’t take long...

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter

How wonderful, someone PF trusted, Joe Moore has revealed previous horrific conversations.:D
Love to see the idiots face now.
So Creep, has been planning/thinking about the murder for months.:eek:

We don't need SF now, or much else.
But would love to see SF on the stand, and see what she has to say, if anything.
MOO.

Haaaaa. Idiot.

@csgazette

Jakob Rodgers on Twitter
Wow. Just when you think the moronacy of PF couldn't possibly go any further. He may as well have taken out a full page ,in every publication known to man. Telling the world of his plan.

I have not been on here in a really long time, but have been following on work breaks, mostly twitter. It feels like things are lining up nice and tight .....the videos not previously released and the ranch hands testimony, the hounds, oh my. What possibly could PF's defense have to counter all of this? I say he is going down. Too bad the death penalty is off the table.

Jennifer Meckles on Twitter
More law enforcement testimony this afternoon. We hear from several FBI agents who were part of the searches at Frazee’s property and Berreth’s home
#9News
5:17 PM - 8 Nov 2019

Investigators said they didn’t locate any burn sites on Frazee’s property when they first searched in mid-December. This is also before they talked to Krystal Lee.

Investigators said they had multiple K9 teams out on the property during that mid-December search too. The dogs did not alert to anything at that time (again, before they talked to Krystal)

Really, it's rather unsportsmanlike for the prosecution to run up the score like this.

oh my goodness, thank you for the much needed comic relief - I had to share your words on the phone with my sister just now. Brilliant.

I am just so glad this is turning out to be such a slam dunk. The thought of this sick monster getting away with any of this was too much to contemplate. My hat is off yet again to the prosecution and LE who worked so hard to put this all together to fry this jerk. I pity the defense attorneys. I can only hope PF decides to take the stand out of sheer desperation.

+1 on the "Just because"
Make her agree or plead the 5th. Just for extra drama. And she needs to be last...so she has to stay out in the hallway until then.
I'm still perplexed and maybe I'm just a bit slow on the uptake. It happens.

What does she need to plead the 5th TO?? She's can't incriminate HERSELF by admitting she saw the fire, found the metal pipe at the gate OR testifying when PF came home for TG dinner and when KK was there. That doesn't incriminate her. What is it that she has to hide??

If this has been answered before, forgive me, just give me a quick answer so I can understand what it is she did that is criminal. Did she KNOW KB was being burned? Did she know he was going to kill her? Did she encourage it?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members