GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the wreath on her front door? I wonder if those could be the antlers PF burned in the fire.

Sam absolutely believes that KK is well aware of the public disdain for her.

He spoke to her friends.

Those prison notes seem to support her fear of PF.

Were you expecting such a quick verdict? What was your opinion of the jury?

Jury was very focused and asked good questions.

Sam thought it would be a very quick verdict (1 hour) or would go into today. Definitely over by Wednesday though.

Would Sam write a book on the case?

He doesn’t know. Wouldn’t feel good about profiting off of it.

Sam heard from another reporter that KK looked over at PF briefly when the attorneys approached the bench. Didn’t get the impression she still had feelings for PF.
But that KK must realize now that PF was manipulating her.

Sam thinks possible that KK could go into witness protection program, especially given PF's prison notes to the John Doe.

Thanks for doing note duty tonight @MassGuy !

BBM
Is this suspicious at this point?
And thank you MG, for posting all of this.

I don't believe there is anything suspicious about PF's father's death. (REF was believed to be in his late 80's).

I saw him in an interview on KRDO13 news about 18 months before he died and he said he was in poor health then.

(He was discussing hail storm damage at his apartment of 15+ years where residents were being evicted because of delayed repairs and mold).

MOO

I don't believe there is anything suspicious about PF's father's death. (REF was believed to be in his late 80's).

I saw him in an interview on KRDO13 news about 18 months before he died and he said he was in poor health then.

(He was discussing hail storm damage at his apartment of 15+ years where residents were being evicted because of delayed repairs and mold).

MOO

Public records say that he would be 83 if he was still alive. But either way, natural causes definitely seem to be the most likely cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt