GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself thinking over and over of situations to charge SF in the horrific murder of KB.

I've come to the conclusion that the inmate witness would have to say that he intended to leave jail and carry out the murders for PF, and with knowledge of the plan, SF facilitated getting the inmate out of jail.

Since we know by his testimony that the inmate never had any intention of obliging PF, I don't see the prosecutor taking action without a hitman.

As his defense, PF's could say he solicited the inmate but he turned me down. He'd claim the inmate was a nice guy to him in jail so he gifted him money to get out of jail. Nobody is going to charge PF for solicitation again, and no charges for SF.

Believe me -- I'm not going to give up hope!
He was also to deliver 1 of 2 messages to her elk/horses. She had to know exactly what he was to tell her...so she’s in it all the way.

I find myself thinking over and over of situations to charge SF in the horrific murder of KB.

I've come to the conclusion that the inmate witness would have to say that he intended to leave jail and carry out the murders for PF, and with knowledge of the plan, SF facilitated getting the inmate out of jail.

Since we know by his testimony that the inmate never had any intention of obliging PF, I don't see the prosecutor taking action without a hitman.

As his defense, PF's could say he solicited the inmate but he turned me down. He'd claim the inmate was a nice guy to him in jail so he gifted him money to get out of jail. Nobody is going to charge PF for solicitation again, and no charges for SF.

He was also to deliver 1 of 2 messages to her elk/horses. She had to know exactly what he was to tell her...so she’s in it all the way.

Nor I!! :)

So, what if B agreed to testify that he assured PF he would follow through if only to get out of jail even if he had no intention of following through? PF fully believed B would carry out his wishes (however delusional) and Ma F facilitated said "hits" by providing the $$ to get B out. In my mind, Ma F still deserves to be charged, as she would have known what she was providing the money for. No one just hands over that kind of money not expecting something in return.

Forgive me, but I'm bound and determined to see that woman charged :)

Oh, yeah, I remember that and it was discussed here and debunked. Another case of the Daily Fail and it's sloppy reporting.
The spooky thing is how close the posting was to when PF called his mother .
CBI agent testified that at 4:24 p.m. on Nov. 22 PF’s phone called his mother. The wicked witch post was at 4:36 p.m.

The spooky thing is how close the posting was to when PF called his mother .
CBI agent testified that at 4:24 p.m. on Nov. 22 PF’s phone called his mother. The wicked witch post was at 4:36 p.m.
It was spooky! The coincidence was so uncanny that WPPD/CBI investigated the claim thoroughly and found it was a case of mistaken identity. There is another SF living in Colorado!

Nor I!! :)

So, what if B agreed to testify that he assured PF he would follow through if only to get out of jail even if he had no intention of following through? PF fully believed B would carry out his wishes (however delusional) and Ma F facilitated said "hits" by providing the $$ to get B out. In my mind, Ma F still deserves to be charged, as she would have known what she was providing the money for. No one just hands over that kind of money not expecting something in return.

Forgive me, but I'm bound and determined to see that woman charged :)

Please -- let's keep brainstorming!! I'm not giving up.

I think inmate B saying he agreed to be the hitman would put him in jeopardy (requiring immunity) and still only result in solicitation charges against PF. PF isn't going to roll on his mother so I think inmate B would have to help prove beyond a reasonable doubt that SF had knowledge of the planned hits.

MOO

How about this scenario:

PF draws up a hit list on paper towels and receipts and enters into a contract with B, wherein PF gets SF1 to post bond for B so he can carry out the kidnap/murders of several witnesses. SF obligingly gets the cash, delivers it to B's gf who promptly posts bond.

Is SF1 guilty of conspiracy to commit kidnap/murder of witnesses?

yes absolutely

I am not convinced it is the wrong SF
There’s no question that it’s the wrong SF.

Before that Facebook post ever made headlines, it was circulating on social media. I did a public records search, and it came back to a woman who is 10 years younger, and lives in a different part of the state.

That’s why I found it infuriating that the media would jump on it without doing their homework.

It took less than a minute for me to figure that out. They should have done the same, whether it was mentioned in that warrant or not.

It seems so strange to not be posting in Kelsey's thread as much anymore. I almost feel like I am abandoning her. Strange, I know.

I miss posting with all of you as well. Great group of wonderful folks. Reminds me a lot of the wonderful posters in the Lucas Hernandez case.

I share the same feelings after a tough case and trial like this one.

I am thankful justice was served in this case. That was important and I am thankful for that and thankful for Colorado's speediness in getting that done.

I am also left with hope and prayers that KB's daughter will grow up safe and happy and do wonderful things in her life. I am confident KB's Mom will keep her sheltered from the evilness that was brought down on them. I trust the courts will keep KB's daughter in safe hands of KB's family.

Thanks to everyone here who helped keep us informed of all the happening in this case.

Sam Kraemer TV
4 mins ·
NEW TODAY: Convicted murderer Patrick Frazee is no longer in custody at the Teller County Jail. At some point overnight, he was transferred into the Colorado Department of Corrections' control.

The reason I say overnight — I checked the Teller County Jail roster last night around 8 o'clock. Frazee was still there.

The DOC website has not yet updated where Frazee is. According to people familiar with the DOC system, he's likely headed to (or already at) the Denver Reception & ...

See More

Sam Kraemer TV
4 mins ·
NEW TODAY: Convicted murderer Patrick Frazee is no longer in custody at the Teller County Jail. At some point overnight, he was transferred into the Colorado Department of Corrections' control.

The reason I say overnight — I checked the Teller County Jail roster last night around 8 o'clock. Frazee was still there.

The DOC website has not yet updated where Frazee is. According to people familiar with the DOC system, he's likely headed to (or already at) the Denver Reception & ...

See More
Fyi...I received this in my email this morning...

12/11/2019

This e-mail is to inform you that PATRICK FRAZEE has been released from
custody as of 12/11/2019. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety,
contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency,
call 911.

For more information, contact the Teller County Sheriff's Office. The
telephone number is (719)687-7770upload_2019-12-11_9-9-38.png.

This notification is sponsored by the Colorado VINE Service. It is our hope
that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey for Colorado VINE. Your
participation is appreciated and your responses are anonymous. Click the link
below to begin.

12/11/2019

call 911.

telephone number is (719)687-7770View attachment 219833.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

below to begin.

Do they send another one when they are "back in custody" so we'll know where he went?

I share the same feelings after a tough case and trial like this one.

I am thankful justice was served in this case. That was important and I am thankful for that and thankful for Colorado's speediness in getting that done.

I am also left with hope and prayers that KB's daughter will grow up safe and happy and do wonderful things in her life. I am confident KB's Mom will keep her sheltered from the evilness that was brought down on them. I trust the courts will keep KB's daughter in safe hands of KB's family.

Thanks to everyone here who helped keep us informed of all the happening in this case.
I don't think Justice is done yet. Thankful PF is locked up good, but there is still work to be done. Concerning Baby K,and then there are the other cases KK is obligated to testify for. It ain't over till You know who sings. Act Two take one.
MOO

Sam Kraemer TV
4 mins ·

See More
Does this mean the bring him back for his termination court appointment? Or could this be an indication he signed over his right to the baby?

12/11/2019

call 911.

telephone number is (719)687-7770View attachment 219833.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

below to begin.
What does this mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online