GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand that KK has a few people that will make statements but the video has me puzzled. will it be statements by people who can't be at courthouse? is that video something that will later be released by the court and maybe msm picks it up?

Why is his mom there?
Maybe to say what a wonderful person KK is?
m0167.gif

Bumping for @Factoria question re aggravating factors that @GordianKnot posted that was well done.
We will have our answer soon enough although it seems we have been waiting forever.

I do remember asking Gitana what her view was in regard to aggravating factors in this case and all I can remember is that it was "complicated."

I got the impression that there was not much chance it would apply and she would most likely not get the whole 3 years.
But then again that might be because I don't remember the details or the terms she used and I just interpreted it that way.

Anyway, as I mentioned the other day, the fact that she waited so long to cooperate, went on with her life showing no remorse, went to great lengths to hide and get rid of evidence and only told the truth to save herself just shows her complete lack of respect for other human beings and lack of remorse for her involvement.

Those might not be aggravating circumstances but it certainly is aggravating to me!

Imo

Alan Gionet on Twitter
"We did a deal with the devil," says the D.A. But without it, they may never have convicted #PatrickFrazee Krystal Lee gets sentenced today. @CBSDenver
9:59 AM - 28 Jan 2020

It's been sometime since I checked in on KB's thread. I believe this tweet sums it up.

IMO, KL ENJOYED the planning and murder of KB, another woman and mother like herself. What a vile .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4