CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another summer is almost over and Kelsie still isn’t found. Yet, I truly believe that she is somewhere close. I think her killer is just lucky she hasn’t been found yet.

I surveyed Colorado cases to see if any murder cases had been prosecuted without a body. Although there have been several successful no body murder cases prosecuted in other counties, unfortunately, I didn’t find any in Pueblo County. That probably means the only way Kelsie’s family will get justice for her is if her body is found. I hope they won't have to go through another winter without knowing where she is.

The stress on Kelsie’s family has got to be overwhelming. I visited the Help Find Kelsie website recently and learned that Kelsie’s mom had to be rushed to the hospital with an undisclosed illness. My guess is that the stress of having a missing child is wearing her body down. My heart goes out to that family.

Links:
www.nobodycases.com
https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_26513112/trek-retraces-trip-pregnant-denver-woman-missing-since

An Arizona man began a four-day hand-cycle journey in drizzling rain Thursday as he retraces the steps a pregnant Denver woman took on the day she vanished on a trip to show her boyfriend an ultrasound...

"People need to know that someone still cares," Crowley, of Flagstaff, said during a break Thursday. It's cold, misty and seemingly all uphill, he said of the first leg of the ride...

The bike ride will culminate Sunday at noon at Pueblo's Mineral Palace Park, 1500 Santa Fe Ave., where supporters will hold a rally.

Has anyone invited Kelsie's family and/or friends to post on Websleuths? There are so many unanswered questions. I think that is one reason there appears to be so little interest in this case. LE hasn't released much information and we don't have any insiders providing essential details either.

I've left messages on the Help Find Kelsie Facebook page but nothing about joining WS. Didn't want to duplicate efforts if an invitation had already been extended.

I just binge-read all of the pages on Kelsie. What a sad, frustrating case! So they released snapshots of the video asking for help waaaaaaay after anyone could possibly remember anything, or am I missing something? I really hope this cycle journey will make some kind of difference. TES is working on a case near me right now, Christina Morris. Are there any updates about whether the presence of TES was requested in Kelsie's case? Also, did the boyfriend ever admit they were actually dating?

I just binge-read all of the pages on Kelsie. What a sad, frustrating case! So they released snapshots of the video asking for help waaaaaaay after anyone could possibly remember anything, or am I missing something? I really hope this cycle journey will make some kind of difference. TES is working on a case near me right now, Christina Morris. Are there any updates about whether the presence of TES was requested in Kelsie's case? Also, did the boyfriend ever admit they were actually dating?
Thanks for taking the time to read about Kelsie's case. As you can see, we don't have a whole lot to work with here. LE has been very tight-lipped.

I don't remember seeing a post on the Help Find Kelsie Facebook page mentioning TES involvement in any searches. I do remember WS member "Spamelope," saying that she would encourage the family to contact TES though.

As for the boyfriend, he has never admitted that he was dating Kelsie, to my knowledge. He said they were only friends. Kelsie's family and friends say that he was definitely her boyfriend though.

www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/[url]

kelsie.png

There is a search today but, sadly, Kelsie's grandfather has just passed and that is the immediate focus. The FB effort and searches have shown there is a lot of interest.

Has anyone invited Kelsie's family and/or friends to post on Websleuths? There are so many unanswered questions. I think that is one reason there appears to be so little interest in this case. LE hasn't released much information and we don't have any insiders providing essential details either.

I've left messages on the Help Find Kelsie Facebook page but nothing about joining WS. Didn't want to duplicate efforts if an invitation had already been extended.

View attachment 60099

There is a search today but, sadly, Kelsie's grandfather has just passed and that is the immediate focus. The FB effort and searches have shown there is a lot of interest.

Thank you for posting, Jacie. Good luck to all the searchers today. Hope Kelsie's mom Laura gets well soon. It's really sad that Kelsie's grandfather passed with no news about his granddaughter. :(

Justice for Kelsie!! Where are you sweetheart?

View attachment 60099

My heart breaks for this family. They have gone through so much. It is sad that Kelsie's grandfather passed before Kelsie was found and received justice.
And now Kelsie's mom is back in the hospital, too? I hope she gets better soon.

Prayers for a successful search so that Kelsie can be found and this family can get some relief from their suffering.

Thinking of Kelsie and Kadrie. Hopefully a new month brings new clues and Kelsie and Kadrie can finally be brought home.

:bump:

Bumping for Kelsie.

I'm sorry this case hasn't garnered the attention it so deserves!

From the "Help Find Kelsie" fb page.
Please join us in a march for missing person, Kelsie Jean Schelling, and her unborn baby, Kadrie. We will raise our signs higher and voices louder than ever, as we come together to make our presence known as a unified front on a few-block march through downtown Pueblo. Our goal is to commemorate the second anniversary of Kelsie’s disappearance, to promote a more effective investigation and to advance safety for all those that live in Pueblo.

Date: Sat., Feb. 7, 2015
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Starting Point: Pueblo Police Department (PPD,) 200 S. Main St., Pueblo, CO 81003
Route: Walking past the Riverwalk businesses – Down D Street, to Union, to Court and to 7th
Ending Point: District Attorney Jeff Chostner’s Office, 701 Court St., Pueblo, CO 81003

We will be bringing signs and will have extras to pass out, but we encourage everyone to make their own signs too.

We also ask that everyone write a letter to Pueblo DA Jeff Chostner, Deputy Chief Andrew McLachlan of PPD or Colorado Attorney General Cynthia Coffman -- or all three. We’ll compile them at the event and deliver them afterward.

For all those that will be unable to make it to the event, we encourage you to participate by also writing a letter to the Pueblo DA, PPD and/or CO Attorney General. On Feb. 7, let’s flood their Facebook pages, emails and mailboxes with information about Kelsie & Kadrie!

HelpFindKelsie.com
Facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

Kelsie Jean Schelling has been missing since Feb. 4, 2013, when she was eight weeks pregnant with her child, Kadrie. She drove from Denver and met with her boyfriend/father of her child in Pueblo, and has not been seen or heard from since. Her car, a 2011 black Chevy Cruze was found abandoned in St. Mary Corwin parking lot. Kelsie’s keys, purse, wallet, cell phone, etc. are all still missing. If you have any information regarding her disappearance, please call 1-855-4-KELSIE or visit HelpFindKelsie.com. There is a $50,000 reward offered to the person(s) who provide(s) information leading to Kelsie’s direct return or to her location. Keep hope alive!
Almost two years. Where is the justice? :kickcan:

Where is Kelsie?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members