CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Legally Bland - when you have time - can you see if there are any hearings coming up? TIA! :)
Maybe this is the week we hear something. Instead of her usual 10am listing in court #4 on a Monday morning with lots of other people, she's listed in court #3 at 2pm on Wednesday, nobody else is listed for court #3 after 12pm.

It could be a proper hearing, or I may be reading far too much into very little information.

Screenshot_20240804-074429~2.png

Maybe this is the week we hear something. Instead of her usual 10am listing in court #4 on a Monday morning with lots of other people, she's listed in court #3 at 2pm on Wednesday, nobody else is listed for court #3 after 12pm.

It could be a proper hearing, or I may be reading far too much into very little information.

View attachment 522441

Thank you sooo much for keeping us informed on this one!!
We need her back where she belongs to face the music.
She probably has this crazy sense of freedom while in a UK jail.
I just hold such contempt for this woman.

Wednesday, August 7th:
*Extradition Hearing (@ 2pm UK) – UK/CO – Ellianna “Ellie” (9) & Aden (7) Wentz found dead & 11 year old girl injured on Dec. 19, 2023 at the Palomino Ranch Point Apts on Palomino Point near Tutt & Stetson Hills in Colorado Springs. [11 year old released 2 days later & is safe per spokesman, but not with her father] - *Kimberlee Singler (35) “mother” wanted for murder of 2 of her children & when arrested will be charged (12/26/23) with 4 counts of 1st degree murder (F1), 2 counts of Criminal attempted murder in the 1st degree (F2), 2 counts of child abuse (F2), 1 count of child abuse (F3) & 1 count of 1st degree assault (F3). $10M Bond. Police are searching for her after authorities received a report of a burglary at the apartment. Taken into custody 12/30/23 in Kensington in west London in the U.K. Awaiting extradition. El Paso County
Case & court info from 12/19/23 thru 5/23/24 reference post #275 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ings-19-dec-2023-active-search.699880/page-14

5/20/24 Update: Child Custody: Next hearing on 8/30/24 @ 8:30am.
6/17/24 Update: UK: Next extradition hearing on 7/15/24 @ 10:15am. 7/15/24 Update: UK: Next extradition hearing on 8/7/24 @ 2pm.

@Legally Bland -
Okay - I "tried" searching - but I do not know which link to click after I get to the Home page - they Court lists but archived - I do not see another one - is it under Directories?

Any updates yet? Will she finally be extradited? TIA! 1724068100077.gif

@Legally Bland -
Okay - I "tried" searching - but I do not know which link to click after I get to the Home page - they Court lists but archived - I do not see another one - is it under Directories?

Any updates yet? Will she finally be extradited? TIA! View attachment 525560
Sept.4,2024

"Smith argued that there was no barrier to Singler being extradited in human rights law because crimes in the U.S. can be commuted by the governor. A life sentence, which Singler is almost certain to receive, should not be a barrier to extradition, he said.

"In America, if there's an executive clemency route, that is sufficient. It does not have to be a judicial route," Smith said.

Fitzgerald, who also acted for Julian Assange in his long-running extradition case in London, argued that it would be unlawful to extradite someone who faces life without parole without considering any mitigating factors.

The U.K. has 63 people under life sentences while the U.S. has 49,000, he said.

"It's totally alien to us ... to say 'I would sentence you to life without parole' simply because of the category of the offense, without considering any of the person's circumstances," he said.

"Here is a person with her first offense, a devoted mother, who does this out of the blue," he continued. "Are we to say that this mandatory imposition of this sentence of life without parole ... would be fine?"

The hearing is expected to last three days.'

cont

Sept.4,2024

"Smith argued that there was no barrier to Singler being extradited in human rights law because crimes in the U.S. can be commuted by the governor. A life sentence, which Singler is almost certain to receive, should not be a barrier to extradition, he said.

"In America, if there's an executive clemency route, that is sufficient. It does not have to be a judicial route," Smith said.

Fitzgerald, who also acted for Julian Assange in his long-running extradition case in London, argued that it would be unlawful to extradite someone who faces life without parole without considering any mitigating factors.

The U.K. has 63 people under life sentences while the U.S. has 49,000, he said.

"It's totally alien to us ... to say 'I would sentence you to life without parole' simply because of the category of the offense, without considering any of the person's circumstances," he said.

"Here is a person with her first offense, a devoted mother, who does this out of the blue," he continued. "Are we to say that this mandatory imposition of this sentence of life without parole ... would be fine?"

The hearing is expected to last three days.'

cont
It takes some guff to describe a woman who allegedly slaughtered two children and tried to kill a third before fleeing the country as 'a devoted mother'.

And when your first offense is that of murder and attempted murder, does it really count as a positive? I'd rank a twenty times convicted petty thief and con over one first time child killer. And I would absolutely sentence a child killer to LWOP if it meant they could never harm another kid.

MOO

Wednesday, Sept. 4th:
*Extradition Hearing (Day 1 of 3) (@ am UK) – UK/CO – Ellianna “Ellie” (9) & Aden (7) Wentz found dead & 11 year old girl injured on Dec. 19, 2023 at the Palomino Ranch Point Apts on Palomino Point near Tutt & Stetson Hills in Colorado Springs. [11 year old released 2 days later & is safe per spokesman, but not with her father] - *Kimberlee Singler (35) “mother” wanted for murder of 2 of her children & when arrested will be charged (12/26/23) with 4 counts of 1st degree murder (F1), 2 counts of Criminal attempted murder in the 1st degree (F2), 2 counts of child abuse (F2), 1 count of child abuse (F3) & 1 count of 1st degree assault (F3). $10M Bond. Police are searching for her after authorities received a report of a burglary at the apartment. Taken into custody 12/30/23 in Kensington in west London in the U.K. Awaiting extradition.
Case & court info from 12/19/23 thru 6/17/24 reference post #283 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-age-11-co-springs-19-dec-2023.699880/page-15

7/15/24 Update: UK: Next extradition hearing on 8/7/24 @ 2pm. Child custody hearing on 8/30/24 has been cancelled.
9/4/24 Update: UK: Singler who is fighting extradition from Britain to the United States allegedly drugged her children and told them to close their eyes before fatally shooting & stabbing two of them, a court heard on Wednesday, 9/4/24. Westminster Magistrates Court in Central London heard details of how she allegedly killed her children & is then said to have covered up her crimes. She is also charged with the attempted murder of a third child, 11, who survived despite serious injuries & was told to lie about the ordeal, the court heard. The surviving child told police the perpetrator was a man who entered the home, but later told a foster carer that her mother was responsible for the attacks. Singler said that God told her to do it, the court heard. The seven charges she faces, brought by the Colorado Springs Police Dept. & the FBI, include two counts of first degree murder after deliberation & two counts of murder of someone under 12 by a person in a position of trust. Singler, who will give evidence in the three-day hearing, spoke only to confirm her name & date of birth. Edward Fitzgerald KC, her attorney, said that she denies the charges against her & insists she is innocent. Joel Smith KC, the attorney representing the U.S. government, said that the killings happened in the context of an acrimonious custody battle between Singler & the children's father. Hearing continued on 9/5/24.

An extradition treaty is meaningless if we're going to fundamentally disagree with the laws of the countries we enter into agreements with on the grounds that they are incompatible with our human rights laws.

This has already cost millions, and if I were a citizen of the UK I’d be ticked to be bankrolling this insanity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs
Back