GUILTY CO - LeBrea Jackson, 23, Aurora, Arapahoe County, 23 Dec 2018- *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Aurora Police Department

CAN YOU HELP US FIND THIS MISSING PERSON? #Missing

Can you help us find 23 year-old LeBrea Jackson? She was last seen in the 12700 block of East Mississippi Ave. on December 23, 2018. Detectives think it is possible that LeBrea could have left the state but we do not know that for certain.

Recent developments in the investigation have lead us to believe that it would be beneficial to ask for the public's assistance in locating LeBrea.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of LeBrea, please contact APD Detective Ingui at (303) 739-6067 or Detective Connor (303) 739-6190. Persons with information can also remain anonymous by contacting Metro Denver Crime Stoppers at (720) 913-7867.

9B77E7A2-5D0A-4F0E-A113-BB891BE1B364.jpeg
Aurora police seek help in finding missing woman – The Denver Post

LeBrea’s family says that on Dec. 23, she called to say she was stopping to pick up her boyfriend before going to a family Christmas event. However, the pair never arrived.
The boyfriend was arrested on outstanding warrants in Alvarado, Texas on Dec. 25. The town is about 25 miles south of Fort Worth.

Aurora police: missing woman found dead in southern Colorado
I wish they would tell us if he was in possession of her car when he was arrested.

Aurora PD is actively commenting on their fb post about Labrea's case and saying they will not be releasing any more info at this time in order to protect the integrity of the investigation: Aurora Police Department

I hope they have somone in custody already or are hot on their trail!
Saw that the boyfriend has been arrested in Alvardo, TX on other warrants. He had a lot of traveling.

Map location of the abandoned truck stop where Lebrea was found:
Google Maps
Street view: Google Maps

This 174 miles from Aurora: Google Maps
Thank you for the maps. They shed light on the surroundings. So it looks like he headed south on the Interstate, exited to this desolate station, dumped her body, got back on the interstate and headed to Texas. Not well hidden yet not that much around. Took over 2 weeks to discover.

Family of Aurora woman found dead in Aguilar remembers her as ‘joyful,’ ‘hardworking’
Posted 6:49 pm, January 9, 2019,

“A big part of us is gone. A big part of us is gone. It’ll never be the same again," said Ruby Jackson, LeBrea's aunt. “My heart fell. I was hoping for the best, but in a way, I was expecting the worst. You have to.”

"Loving," "joyful" and hardworking" are just a few words Ruby used to describe her niece.
“I just want ya’ll to know that LaBrea was a strong, self-driven young lady who loved her kids," Ruby said.
LaBrea Jackson told family members she was on the way to their holiday dinner, but had to pick up her boyfriend first. That boyfriend was arrested on an outstanding warrant in Texas on Christmas Eve.
“He was a parasite that leashed on to her. That’s what he was," said Ruby
Family of Aurora woman found dead in Aguilar remembers her as ‘joyful,’ ‘hardworking’

This is a nice start, but I wish that her family would release a few more pictures of her. In the one used, you can only see the side of her face, so you don't really have much of a feel of what she looked like. More photos could cause someone to say, "Hey, I've seen her." I think on Kelsey's case, the mother came out and talked about her, made us feel like we knew her and made us care about her. I think that is a huge factor in getting the story before the public. I hope more information comes out, because right now we know next to nothing about this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919
Back