GUILTY CO - LeBrea Jackson, 23, Aurora, Arapahoe County, 23 Dec 2018- *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't find any articles on an arrest in her case. Where is that coming from?

I can't find any articles on an arrest in her case. Where is that coming from?
The arrest of her boyfriend was made in Alvarado, TX on unrelated charges. He had outstanding warrants. Alvarado is in Johnson County and that website does not have arrest records available online. (Arrest is mentioned in the articles posted above).

The arrest of her boyfriend was made in Alvarado, TX on unrelated charges. He had outstanding warrants. Alvarado is in Johnson County and that website does not have arrest records available online. (Arrest is mentioned in the articles posted above).
Let me explain that a little better. He has not be named as a suspect or POI. However, he was arrested in Alvarado on Dec. 24.

Quote: "The boyfriend was arrested on outstanding warrants in Alvarado, Texas on Dec. 24. The town is about 25 miles south of Fort Worth."

Aurora police: missing woman found dead in southern Colorado

My belief is that when she was found, they ran a search and found the outstanding warrants which gave them a reason to lock him up for safe keeping until they have had time to gather evidence to either exonerate him or to formally press charges.

I always thought if a thread had "arrest" on it, it meant there was an arrest connected with the case. Ok, good to know.

No, actually you are right. I don’t know why the *arrest* was added. Too early.

I didn't do the edit, but the title was amended because a member Alerted there had been an arrest. There was no indication that the charges were not related to this case.

The threat title has been reverted to it's original wording.

I didn't do the edit, but the title was amended because a member Alerted there had been an arrest. There was no indication that the charges were not related to this case.

The threat title has been reverted to it's original wording.

I think that might have been me, sorry about that! :oops: I alerted before we had the details of his arrest. However, I am guessing that he does have charges relating to this case but police are not yet calling him a suspect in Labrea's death. There was a Colorado warrant out for him for felony assault (but it does not say who he assaulted):

An acquaintance of a woman reported missing and later found dead in Colorado was arrested on Dec. 24 in Alvarado.

Alvarado police arrested Andrew Condon, 25, of Colorado Springs, Colorado, following a traffic stop on Interstate 35-W.

Condon was allegedly driving 94 mph in a 70 mph zone, police said.

Police smelled marijuana in Condon’s vehicle, according to reports. They confiscated marijuana and a fake ID. Additional investigation revealed that Condon was wanted out of Aurora, Colorado on a felony assault warrant and a felony escape warrant, Alvarado Police Chief Brad Anderson said.

Police charged him with fraudulent use/possession of identification, failure to identify fugitive and marijuana possession. Precinct 1 Justice of the Peace Ronny McBroom set Condon’s bond at $7,500
Acquaintance of Colorado missing woman found dead arrested in Alvarado

BBM.

Wow. How dumb to be driving that fast when you have done something illegal and to be smoking pot in a state where it is not legal. Hopefully, they will soon have enough on him for an arrest relating to murder. Wonder if he was headed to Mexico?

Wow. How dumb to be driving that fast when you have done something illegal and to be smoking pot in a state where it is not legal. Hopefully, they will soon have enough on him for an arrest relating to murder. Wonder if he was headed to Mexico?
If he's the murderer, then that would be a very good place to flee.I'm so glad they stopped him. I am amazed at how many cases are solved due to bad driving. Remember little Jazmine Barnes? Her murderer (alleged) was pulled over for bad driving.

If he's the murderer, then that would be a very good place to flee.I'm so glad they stopped him. I am amazed at how many cases are solved due to bad driving. Remember little Jazmine Barnes? Her murderer (alleged) was pulled over for bad driving.
One of my favorite things to say about criminals is, "Nobody ever said criminals are smart." This certainly applies here.

Andrew Condon, LeBrae's boyfriend, is in the El Paso County jail under several charges; however, the court records do not show what the charges are other than they are felonies. He is being held without bond. Condon has a preliminary hearing scheduled for 3/6/2019 at 11:00 a.m.

Attachments

• andrew Condon Prelim Hearing.JPG
    andrew Condon Prelim Hearing.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Condon jail records.pdf
    793.2 KB · Views: 2
So there was a preliminary hearing today. No information in the news. On the El Paso County website, it says there is a disposition hearing in May 2019. The bond is $10,000. It also shows out of county warrants...possibly in Las Animas where LeBrea's body was found? I feel frustrated that this case is getting no attention at all.

Attachments

• Condon jail records.pdf
    793.2 KB · Views: 1
"A man has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder in relation to the death of a 23-year-old Aurora woman whose remains were found at a truck stop earlier this year.

LaBrea Jackson was first reported missing on Dec. 26. On Tuesday, the Aurora Police Department announced that Andrew Joseph Condon, 26, has been arrested for her murder. He's currently being held at the El Paso County Jail...

Condon will be prosecuted by the 18th Judicial District's Attorney's Office. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 20 at 8:30 a.m."

Man arrested in death of Aurora woman whose remains were found at I-25 truck stop

andrewcondon_1560269727327_38651250_ver1.0_160_90.png

LAS ANIMAS COUNTY, Colo. - The Aurora Police Department arrested 26-year-old Andrew Joseph Condon for the murder of LeBra Jackson.

Arrest made after body of missing Aurora woman was found near I-25 truck stop

I knew it was him. He was a standout college athlete. Looks totally different from this man. Glad he is going to be brought to justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back