Presumed Located CO - Lexy Stacy, 21, Westminster, 31 May 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just listened to "the vanished" podcast. this is frightening and heartbreaking.

are there any better photos of her tattoos? i wonder if that might provide more insight to her interests etc.

great idea to play clips of her speaking, singing. i am one who almost requires a voice along with a face in order to recognize people.

law enforcement's attitude is appalling and incomprehensible. she could be held against her will, that does not even matter to them?

i want to send a real life jack bauer to that place with a suitcase full of money and a seal team of snipers hiding all through the forest and offer them, you want this the easy way or the hard way?

what do you actually need more at this point, money, awareness, how can i help? i want to do something!!

edit: i meant to say she is so beautiful, i know you already know that but ...

Right on. I have been eagerly awaiting this podcast since it was mentioned. I will listen tonight.

I don't know why I'm showing up as a different person here on the app, but this is HisSummerOfSin again.

Per my my mother (and no one else verifiable yet), Lexy and Dan were found in Tennessee. Dan is in custody. Lexy is not, and we are hoping Lexy chooses to call Josh and Cindy to come home.

We are just waiting to hear, and perhaps see what will happen next. I will update you as soon as I possibly can.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

It's funny but I just thought about this case earlier that day.
When my mom sent me the message, I was in the middle of writing her a note, and she just popped up with ALERT ALERT LEXY WAS FOUND.

I don't know why I'm showing up as a different person here on the app, but this is HisSummerOfSin again.

Per my my mother (and no one else verifiable yet), Lexy and Dan were found in Tennessee. Dan is in custody. Lexy is not, and we are hoping Lexy chooses to call Josh and Cindy to come home.

We are just waiting to hear, and perhaps see what will happen next. I will update you as soon as I possibly can.

plz be right!

Just saw on the Lexy Stacy Facebook page that she has been found, safe!

What great news,I found out about Lexy's case from the excellent The Vanished Podcast episode which I think helped put a much needed boot up LE backsides.

I don't think LE are the ones who found her, but another organization.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive
Back