DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
461557379_922614736558520_6538461264484666429_n.jpg

GYlfIwHWkAA0EmX

Community Notification: Missing at-risk juvenile

CSPD is seeking assistance in locating 12-year-old Lilyia Cruz. She was last seen on Saturday morning, September 28, 2024, around 6 AM, leaving her home in the 3700 block of Trailrock Place.

Lilyia was last seen wearing pink sweatpants and a black crop top.

If you have seen or know of Lilyia’s location, please call CSPD at 719-444-7000.

Lilyia looks older than 12, imo.

Mom says the photo was from her birthday, she had put on makeup to take pictures. Hoping we don't have multiple posts commenting on her age. Her family is worried sick :(
There is nothing wrong with the way this child looks. If the makeup isn't something she wears all the time then pics without would be something to get out there.

There is nothing wrong with the way this child looks. If the makeup isn't something she wears all the time then pics without would be something to get out there.
Perhaps I should clarify. The CPSD post has many, many, comments about Lilyia’s makeup and appearance. She’s a missing child, who needs to be found. It’s not helpful, to put it on repeat. I’m not aiming this at anyone here.

I’d like to know if any of her friends have information which would be helpful? Are there cameras in the neighborhood? It looks like she lived on a cul de sac. Did someone pick her up? Did she have an argument with her parent(s)? Was she doing ok in school?

Perhaps I should clarify. The CPSD post has many, many, comments about Lilyia’s makeup and appearance. She’s a missing child, who needs to be found. It’s not helpful, to put it on repeat. I’m not aiming this at anyone here.

I’d like to know if any of her friends have information which would be helpful? Are there cameras in the neighborhood? It looks like she lived on a cul de sac. Did someone pick her up? Did she have an argument with her parent(s)? Was she doing ok in school?

Most of the comments are about her looking older than her age, but buried in among those comments is a comment posted by "AS,"
and IMO the "AS" comment (and the link she posted) is the one to look at. If what it says is true, I hope that MSM will follow up on it. IMO it looks credible.

I guess its notable if people are aware that they're looking for someone of a more stereotypically teenage appearance than tween. That said, its extremely common in 2024 for 12 year old girls to be very into makeup and skincare, and there's nothing very unusual about it. As a social phenomenon it might not be great at all, but its not individually remarkable about Lilyia or her lifestyle. In fact based on what I know of the girls that age right now personally, it'd almost be more remarkable if she wasn't into it. JMO

Most of the comments are about her looking older than her age, but buried in among those comments is a comment posted by "AS,"
and IMO the "AS" comment (and the link she posted) is the one to look at. If what it says is true, I hope that MSM will follow up on it. IMO it looks credible.

Replying to my own post to mention that the comment by "AS" includes a picture of Lilyia without the make-up, and she looks like a totally different person. She looks like a pretty, little 12 y.o. girl. A comment by "RM" also includes this same picture. Lilyia's mom "EG" commented that she had also posted the same picture to the thread, but that her post is no longer there. I can't understand why the PD hasn't released this picture as it must be the way she most likely looks in her everyday life.

ETA: I found the picture (and another) that her mom posted. They are still on the thread, but you need to click on "All Comments" to see them. They are in a reply by "EG" to a comment by "EG." She said that she gave several pictures to the PD, and PD chose the two that they are using.

Last edited:
She is extremely vulnerable due to her age. Hope she's found safe today. I feel for her family.

If this is how she looks normally then this is a great picture, if not, a make-up less picture without filters is urgently needed.

Some comments are really eye opening. I’m kind of surprised that LE isn’t releasing more information on the situation as I think if we had the entire story she would be found sooner rather than later.

MOO

Last edited:
It's curious they aren't releasing more information that would be greatly helpful in locating her, specifically, who she's likely with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datalord
Back