CO CO - Lisa Marino-Dorsey, 58, teacher, car located, poss in CO Springs, Aurora, 28 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ADMIN NOTE:

A reminder that TOS does not allow sleuthing an individual who has not been officially named by LE to be a POI or suspect.

Members may sleuth and discuss in private conversations but please do not post it on the public thread.

Thank you.

Why would anybody leave home without a phone these days?? Was it Kelsey Berreth that left here phone at home, I don't recall...Makes me think an investigation should start at her home..
Yes very good question. Most people wouldn't consider leaving home these days without their phone, assuming they had the time or option to do so.

I also mentioned searching Lisa's home and presume that would be one of the first actions taken by local LE. I would also presume that LE would interview family members, friends, neighbors, and others close to Lisa, including anyone in a current or past relationship with her.

AFAIK we don't know anything about Lisa's emotional state at the time she disappeared.

Did anybody see Lisa's Namus photo? Imo, it looks like a mugshot..or she has a jail jumpsuit on? eta, my boyfriend just told me orange means felony...
Orange means different things depending on the jurisdiction of the arrest. However, the majority of orange jumpsuits are donned when the prisoner is "new" and has not yet been classified or is going to be transported. In some places it may mean "violent or unruly behavior" but that is not the norm.

Was this lady a realtor?? Was the home she was last seen her own home? Anybody know? I looked up the address, and it looks like the home was very recently sold??

Lisa Marino-Dorsey, 58, was last seen on Dec. 28, 2021, at her home in the 3500 block of South Kittredge Street in Aurora. She was reported missing on Jan. 3, 2022, according to Agent Matthew Longshore, public information officer with the Aurora Police Department.

Agent Longshore says Lisa left her home without her cell phone or belongings. She has not communicated with anyone since Dec. 28.

Lisa is 5 feet 4 inches tall, 130 pounds with blonde hair.

Aurora Police Department
Authorities believe Lisa could have been in the Colorado Springs-area at the time of her disappearance on or around Jan. 3, according to Agent Longshore.

She is believed to have been driving a 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage, which has been recovered and seized by the Major Crimes Unit.

"We are concerned for Lisa’s safety but are hopeful that someone has information that could assist us with locating her," Agent Longshore said in a press release issued Thursday.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Crimes Unit at 303-739-6523. Tipsters can remain anonymous by contacting Metro Denver Crime Stoppers at 720-913-7867.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...arching-for-missing-woman-last-seen-on-dec-28

Blog: Aurora Police News
Missing Person / NamUs #MP87762

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-marino-dorsey-3303535b
Namus has her last seen location at this address...
Google Maps

Nothing new that I can see. Wondering what became of you Lisa. Praying you are well, but a bit saddened to see that I can find no new information nearly a year later. Very troubling.

Hello everyone. I have considerable interest in this case. It is really sad but I am hoping for the best outcome.
Lisa has a violent husband who is exceedingly posessive, and at the same time a career crimal with plenty of jail time incurred.
He got out of jail about a month or two before she went missing, and I understand that he has NOT been cooperating with the detectives. I truly hope she just left ( escaped ) the entire situation. Yes , that would require leaving the phone behind but arrangements could have been made for a new phone beforehand. thats my solace, That she got out of there . then again, the husband isnt cooperating so I guess thats all we need to know.
I wish the media or social media could post this un-solved crime broader in the community so it gets some attention. Having known LIsa , she is a wonderful outgoing person with an addictive laugh and her life went south after unfortunately marrying this bad character.
As for the jump suit picture, it was not a felony as mentioned earlier. Just more bad decisions probably due to her husband, or perhaps defending herself.

Hello everyone. I have considerable interest in this case. It is really sad but I am hoping for the best outcome.
Lisa has a violent husband who is exceedingly posessive, and at the same time a career crimal with plenty of jail time incurred.
He got out of jail about a month or two before she went missing, and I understand that he has NOT been cooperating with the detectives. I truly hope she just left ( escaped ) the entire situation. Yes , that would require leaving the phone behind but arrangements could have been made for a new phone beforehand. thats my solace, That she got out of there . then again, the husband isnt cooperating so I guess thats all we need to know.
I wish the media or social media could post this un-solved crime broader in the community so it gets some attention. Having known LIsa , she is a wonderful outgoing person with an addictive laugh and her life went south after unfortunately marrying this bad character.
As for the jump suit picture, it was not a felony as mentioned earlier. Just more bad decisions probably due to her husband, or perhaps defending herself.
Ive been checking in hoping for news so thank you.

Any idea what she might have been doing down in the springs that day?

Any idea what she might have been doing down in the springs that day?
Hi,
I am not familiar with that area. My understanding is that she "may have been" down there. This could have been a comment by the husband to the detectives as a deterrant or ?? So I dont have an answer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back