GUILTY CO - Lisa Williford for child endangerment, Colorado Springs, 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if that means she fixed herself, hear hear!

Who my friend?:waitasec: She's not fixed. She bonkers.;)

If you mean the object of this thread well she can't fix herself. That requires medical personell.

I know this thread is old but here it goes
I am the father of the youngest 3 children and your all partly correct about whoring around, she wanted to date other men I found out about this and confronted her about it she denied everything the next morning i woke up to a knife pointing at me and she told me to leave which i did , i did not want my children to witness this kind of behavior. When I returned the police were there and i was arrested for a domestic violence related charge which she obviously lied about to get me out of the house which gave her more freedom to see other men.. i found out what had happened watching the news in jail Then got more information later that she was working as a security officer at oracle and she started dating another security officer that also worked at the same place .. his place was closer to work so she would not go home for days she would spend her time off work with him at his place also her job required her to work shifts close to 10 hours a day , she has since been released from prison after serving 10 years i lost the battle trying to get custody of my 3 children in 2008 have not seen my children since, my oldest was 5 years old last time I saw her, she will be 17 years old this month.

I am not saying waht thsi women did was right but, this women went to work atleast she wasn't out to dinner with friends.
She was at her boyfriends house cooking for him.. i am the father if the younger 3 . I found her password to her emails.. i found out she was dating a man from work and didn’t want the children to come in between them so she lied to him saying she had a babysitter.

And where were you?
She was at her boyfriends house cooking for him.. i am the father if the younger 3 . I found her password to her emails.. i found out she was dating a man from work and didn’t want the children to come in between them so she lied to him saying she had a babysitter.

And where were you?
I was i jail .. after I caught her cheating a few times and asked for a divorce she denied me and figured I would be better off in jail for awhile until she had a new lover. So i woke up one morning she had a knife in her hand i pretty much grabbed my clothes and left. I didn't want the children to see this . When i returned to get my phone and wallet the cops were there and i was arrested for harassment domestic while i was in jail about 2 months later i saw her picture on the news thats how i found out

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back