Identified! CO - Lookout Mtn, WhtFem, 20-40, Windy Saddle Trail, May'14 - Sandra Mercado

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
jeffco-suspicious-death.jpg

"Meza was starting a new life in Colorado after leaving her home state of Colorado behind.
During a prison stay there she started a relationship by writing letters to Hector Pulido, an inmate at a prison in Colorado.
“They started writing like a year ago or so and my son just told me in December that Sandra’s going to come out,” said Pulido’s mother Rosario Kern.
Meza moved in with who she thought would be her future mother-in-law and began working at a restaurant in Aurora.
Kern says she was like the daughter she never had.
“She was really happy, she was making jokes all the time, she was, i think she was a good person,” said Kern.
However, a few weeks later, Kern says Meza’s smoking and drinking habit was too much for her and she asked Meza to find a new place to stay and that was three weeks ago."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/12/woman-whose-body-was-dumped-identified/

"Kern says her son feels helpless behind bars and that the woman he loved is now gone.
“He can’t believe because he’s the one who asked her to move out here to Colorado and I understand how my son feels in there you know,” said Kern.
Investigators believe Meza was killed within 24 hours of her body being dumped.
Authorities also say she has relatives who live out of state, but investigators did not release any details."

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/12/woman-whose-body-was-dumped-identified/

It can be it depends exactly where in Aurora. I live there. South Aurora is a very safe area, community and family focused, and not a lot of crime, you get to north Aurora that gives the bad rep Aurora has.

It can be it depends exactly where in Aurora. I live there. South Aurora is a very safe area, community and family focused, and not a lot of crime, you get to north Aurora that gives the bad rep Aurora has.

Thanks for the clarification! :seeya:

Knowing where Sandra lived and worked in Aurora will give investigators a better chance of finding the person who did this.

A couple of decades ago, the neighborhoods near east Colfax in Denver became trendy and more expensive. The crime that used to plague that area moved east into Aurora.

:bump: Any developments ?

Sent via Tapatalk - Please excuse any mobile-induced typos. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1
Back