Found Deceased CO - Maggie Long, 17, suspicious house fire, Bailey, 1 Dec 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump for Maggie, I don't understand how they haven't been caught by now
All just my opinion and speculation:

I think LE has known who the perps were since the second half of 2018, but they have not had enough evidence to press charges. I think this is partly evidenced by the amount of detail shown in the sketches and the specific nature of the”similar”vehicle photos.

I think local LE was able to connect at least two local suspects to vehicles described by witnesses. They then released photos of nearly identical year, make, model and color vehicles, hoping to elicit tips from locals who recognized both the suspects and the vehicles they sometimes drove

I think there were four perps total, all in their late teens. I think three of them were local to Bailey and may have known Maggie (or known of her) from school. I think they knew Maggie’s parents were wealthy. I think the fourth perp was also from Colorado, but may not have been local. I suspect all had prior criminal histories / records

I think Maggie interrupted a burglary in progress, and that the primary target of the burglary was guns. I think Maggie was first tortured to try to get her to divulge the combination of the safe (which I suspect she did not know), and then killed because they knew she could identify at least one of the local perps.

I think the loud argument overheard by the terrified witness upstairs was between Maggie and one local perp - someone she knew and couldn’t believe was doing what he was doing.

I think two of the perps are now dead. Unless there is a confession by one of the remaining two, or unless the safe, jade figurines, or weapons are found and then somehow connected to the perps, I think the case will remain unsolved. Very tragic and sad. Maggie deserves justice.

All just my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli
Back