Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not how someone who is panicking as he states, acts: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_31584060/shawn-schwartz-natalie-bollinger

I used to have panic disorder and can really detect the signs in someone when they're going through that. His body language is angry, cocky but slightly nervous. Not panicking and not real anxiety, IMO.

I had kind of gotten the sense that he claims panic attack when something remotely stressful begins to happen to him, but people are different so I know I can't really make a judgment there (my father has panic disorder but I'm definitely no psychiatrist, so I've seen it, I've experienced panic attacks myself too, but I don't really know how that differs between people with different psyches) -- glad that I wasn't alone in that thought though... that perhaps his panic isn't so panicky. I could see it being an excuse to not only avoid stress but to also try to justify his behavior. He seems to indicate he had a panic attack when he had his falling out with NB which is why she thought he was "mean" or "went crazy".... Idk, IMO he very well could have gotten mean and went a little crazy and tried to backpedal and say it's a panic attack. But again, not a psych so it's all JMO.

Heaven help me! I was just checking SS’s FB to see if there was anything of import there and note that there are many new posts that target someone called “Madi”? Does this mean he has found a new person to focus his energy/rants on?!

RIP, sweet Natalie...

Heaven help me! I was just checking SS’s FB to see if there was anything of import there and note that there are many new posts that target someone called “Madi”? Does this mean he has found a new person to focus his energy/rants on?!

RIP, sweet Natalie...

I'm no psychologist, but it looks like Borderline Personality Disorder to me. He latches onto a person, engages in splitting, and then ragefully attacks that person in very personal ways.

MOO

I very disappointed to come home after a long day at work only to find that you people haven't solved this murder yet. SLEUTH HARDER, PEOPLE!

:)

I had kind of gotten the sense that he claims panic attack when something remotely stressful begins to happen to him, but people are different so I know I can't really make a judgment there (my father has panic disorder but I'm definitely no psychiatrist, so I've seen it, I've experienced panic attacks myself too, but I don't really know how that differs between people with different psyches) -- glad that I wasn't alone in that thought though... that perhaps his panic isn't so panicky. I could see it being an excuse to not only avoid stress but to also try to justify his behavior. He seems to indicate he had a panic attack when he had his falling out with NB which is why she thought he was "mean" or "went crazy".... Idk, IMO he very well could have gotten mean and went a little crazy and tried to backpedal and say it's a panic attack. But again, not a psych so it's all JMO.

It seems more like anxiety sets off his mania. It’s like he uses the word “panic attack” for anxiety induced manic rage. I don’t know the proper medical terms for it so don’t mind my terminology!

RIP, sweet Natalie...

M was Natalie’s good friend. He blames her for “breaking up” his friendship with natalie and wants her to admit that she ruined their friendship and that he was invited to Virginia to see Natalie/he didn’t follow her there.

It seems more like anxiety sets off his mania. It’s like he uses the word “panic attack” for anxiety induced manic rage. I don’t know the proper medical terms for it so don’t mind my terminology!

Yes this^. I also get the impression that SS is a one friend kind of person. If you are his friend you can’t have any other friends. He expects your time all the time and he’ll stomp his feet until he gets it.

Yes this^. I also get the impression that SS is a one friend kind of person. If you are his friend you can’t have any other friends. He expects your time all the time and he’ll stomp his feet until he gets it.
Yes, that makes a lot of sense! I got that impression when he went on and on about that time at the beach,how much is it frustrated him,because the sister did most of the talking.

M was Natalie’s good friend. He blames her for “breaking up” his friendship with natalie and wants her to admit that she ruined their friendship and that he was invited to Virginia to see Natalie/he didn’t follow her there.

SS is really stuck on that one detail isn't he? And at this point it's not really as relevant as he thinks it is, imo. He had said it was something she wanted him to do after her car accident. I think it was more like, he said he'd like to be there for her and out of niceness like most people would do, she probably said oh yea that would be nice. Not really thinking he'd be serious, or financially able to....and then one day..... voila!

SS is really stuck on that one detail isn't he? And at this point it's not really as relevant as he thinks it is, imo. He had said it was something she wanted him to do after her car accident. I think it was more like, he said he'd like to be there for her and out of niceness like most people would do, she probably said oh yea that would be nice. Not really thinking he'd be serious, or financially able to....and then one day..... voila!

I assume he’s trying to clear himself of the stalking accusations because he’s placing all of the eggs in the Virginia basket. That’s not all that caused the RO, but I think that he thinks it is.

I can definitely see the anxiety he feels being a trigger for mania. That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735