Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping I would wake up to news of this girl being found. [emoji17]

The post about the stalker on her Facebook page is updated in the comments 😞

The stalker she had a restraining order against was posting several times a day, every day. The day she went missing, he was offline for 24 hours.

I know that nothing is yet confirmed but if it turns out like it looks like it will inevitably turn out, I'm wondering something. I'm thinking that her stalker would be a pretty convenient person to be able to blame things on. Sometimes when it looks to be a sure thing...it may not be.

Hopefully the stalker was the one who did this and not someone who used her post as an opportunity to frame the stalker.

The stalker she had a restraining order against was posting several times a day, every day. The day she went missing, he was offline for 24 hours.

O wow didn't realize that. That isn't good. At all.

I know that nothing is yet confirmed but if it turns out like it looks like it will inevitably turn out, I'm wondering something. I'm thinking that her stalker would be a pretty convenient person to be able to blame things on. Sometimes when it looks to be a sure thing...it may not be.

We were typing at the same time. Great minds 👌

O wow didn't realize that. That isn't good. At all.

On Thursday he posted at 2:26am and not again until 9:50pm. A good 19 hours of silence when it seems he’s not someone who is silent for long.

The stalker posted a video right before she went missing, saying a "friend's kid is missing". Then he went silent all day which is unusual, then Natalie was announced missing. He never says who the friend or friend's kid is

The stalker posted a video right before she went missing, saying a "friend's kid is missing". Then he went silent all day which is unusual, then Natalie was announced missing. He never says who the friend or friend's kid is

I wondered who he was referring to. Didn't look close enough at the time. Wow he is really, really crazy. I wonder if it's true that he did turn his phone/computer over to the police and they really did let him go. Doubtful IMHO.

This is so sad. Poor Natalie did exactly what she should have done as far as getting the restraining order, etc and it didn't protect her. I'm very very sad for all involved.

I'm not seeing anything on his page about sad news?

You have to look at Natalie's page where she references her stalker. In the comments you'll see a screenshot where her dad made a comment. We aren't allowed to link/post here but you'll see it if you go look.

Edit:. Sorry just realized it's actually Natalie page and not her stalker's. It's the public service announcement post where she references him, though.

You have to look at her stalker's page. In the comments you'll see a screenshot where her dad made a comment. We aren't allowed to link/post here but you'll see it if you go look.

Thank you!

You have to look at Natalie's page where she references her stalker. In the comments you'll see a screenshot where her dad made a comment. We aren't allowed to link/post here but you'll see it if you go look.

Edit:. Sorry just realized it's actually Natalie page and not her stalker's. It's the public service announcement post where she references him, though.

Yes. A few family member are posting...not good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. A few family member are posting...not good news.

And it's even more sad because she really did befriend the guy and tried to help him. She seemed like such a great person and I know this will be so hard for everyone she knew. I hope he won't get off easy do to this disability.

And it's even more sad because she really did befriend the guy and tried to help him. She seemed like such a great person and I know this will be so hard for everyone she knew. I hope he won't get off easy do to this disability.

So he was arrested for her murder?

Her family is making posts about her death but nothing from MSM or LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics