CO CO - Nicole Silvers, 16, Longmont, 8 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is strange. The fb being removed obviously means that she or someone with access to her account deleted her page. That points to one of three things in my mind: she wants to distance herself from people, or that she is in a relationship with a controlling individual who made her delete it, or someone who harmed her felt there was incriminating evidence and thought deleting the page would solve the problem.

Her post is finally on NCMEC http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1231723/1

We will be putting her page up on our site soon as well.

Welcome to Websleuths. Thanks for posting the link to her NCMEC.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1231723/1

Missing SinceApr 8, 2014
Missing FromLongmont, CO
DOBJun 24, 1997
Age Now16
SexFemale
RaceWhite
Hair ColorBlonde
Eye ColorBlue
Height5'8"
Weight135 lbs
NCMC1231723x1.jpg

NCMC1231723c1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Nicole. When she was last seen, her hair was dyed red.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
1-800-843-5678Weld County Sheriff's Office (Colorado) 1-970-356-4015

This is strange. The fb being removed obviously means that she or someone with access to her account deleted her page. That points to one of three things in my mind: she wants to distance herself from people, or that she is in a relationship with a controlling individual who made her delete it, or someone who harmed her felt there was incriminating evidence and thought deleting the page would solve the problem.

Interesting, indeed. Why DID her facebook page go poof? I hope she's okay. An update from LE would be nice.

It's possible that she was in the process of emancipation. In my own emancipation (state of NV, could vary by state), you have to be living independently for a period of time before the petition is granted. Iirc, it was 6 months of living on my own before I was able to go to court.
If she wasn't emancipated, why was she not living at home?

It's possible that she was in the process of emancipation. In my own emancipation (state of NV, could vary by state), you have to be living independently for a period of time before the petition is granted. Iirc, it was 6 months of living on my own before I was able to go to court.

I was emancipated at age 17 so I could get an amount of $ to pay college tuition from a trust fund after my mother died. It wasn't a great deal of money but I had to answer to the trustees. Perhaps her mother didn't like the idea. Hope she is OK and just struck out on her own.

DEPUTIES ASK FOR PUBLIC'S HELP TO FIND WOMAN MISSING FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS
http://www.9news.com/mobile/article...man-missing-for-the-last-4-years/73-537746779
Nicole Silvers hasn't been seen since the early morning hours of April 9, 2014. She was seen sitting in a dark blue or black '80s model sedan outside the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont.
ef0d623fd55e19f347c53ea39826b55d.jpg

The Weld County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public to keep an eye out for a 20-year-old woman reported missing four years ago.

Nicole Silvers was last seen in the early morning hours of April 9, 2014, sitting in a dark blue or black 1980s model sedan outside the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont, the sheriff's office said.

Before her disappearance, Silvers was described as 5-foot-8, 135 pounds with blue eyes and dyed red hair. She was working at Pizza Plus in Mead and attending Mead High School. She will turn 21 on June 24 of this year.
2a1887aed2e66f5b1ed170a2b1980b75.jpg

Deputies have been actively searching for Silvers since April 12, 2014. Despite sightings of Silvers, they've gotten no workable leads.
b1074fb220501f2fa402cb1bdfe8e694.jpg

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the sheriff's office at 970-356-4015 or their tip line at 970-304-6464.

You can also remain anonymous and be eligible for a possible cash reward by calling Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS with any information.

I wonder who was the owner of the car she was seen sitting in, I googled the address, it is right next to Longmont High School, was she a student of this high school, were the witness her classmates? It looks like she was walking to her high school in the morning, but then instead of going inside the school, she went into a car and was driven away, she obviously knew the driver. I kind of do not think this car belongs to her classmates, LE would have figured out the owner if this was the case, so I would want to know did she involve with wrong people ? Did she participant any kind of illegal activities ? Did she have a record? If the answers of above questions are no, then could be some kind of family issue?

Colorado Police Need Help Finding This Missing Longmont Girl
By Drew April 17, 2014 11:06 AM
http://tri1025.com/police-need-help-finding-this-missing-longmont-girl/

"Nicole Silvers is a 16-year-old emancipated minor from Longmont, and nobody has seen or heard from her in a week.

Police need your help in locating her.

Nicole is 5’8″ tall, has blue eyes, dyed red hair, and weighs about 135 lbs.

Her family and friends are worried sick about her. If you have any information as to her whereabouts, please contact the authorities:

Weld County Sheriff: 970-356-4015
Longmont Police Dept.: 970-397-0953"

Nicole-Silvers-missing-poster-486x630.jpeg

OMG 4 years still missing, new story:

Weld County sheriff seeks help finding woman missing from Longmont since 2014
By John Bear
http://www.timescall.com/longmont-l...ongmont-woman-missing-2014?source=mostpopular

"The sheriff's office has been investigating her disappearance, and people have reported seeing Silvers, but investigators have no workable leads.

Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff's office at 970-356-4015 or the crime tip line at 970-304-6464. Tips can also be submitted to Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers atnococrimestoppers.com "

New to this site. The first thing I needed to look up was Nicole.

We went to high school together and were fairly close friends for a number of years. I appreciate everyone here asking questions and bumping the story year after year.

Here is what I know (most likely to be rumors):

Nicole went missing on April 9, 2014. She was last seen in a dark blue or black 1980s model sedan outside the 1000 block of Sunset Street in Longmont. When the news was released, many people were saying that she had grown estranged (however I don't believe she was emancipated as many articles are saying) from her family and that she was living with a boyfriend. At the time of her disappearance she was living in Mead, Colorado and going to Mead High School. However, she grew up in Berthoud, Colorado and attended Ivy Stockwell Elementary, Turner Middle School and a year at Berthoud High School.

I heard the boyfriend was older than her, in his late 20's or older. Again, keep in mind this is small town gossip and might hold no merit. Over the years, our small town still talks about her. However, nobody seems to talk about her boyfriend. I don't know his name, his age, or anything else about him. Was he questioned? Where is he? Was his name released? Is he real?? It seems like she just walked away without anybody noticing or looking. I guess that happens often

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777
Back