CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't important at this time but I'm wondering if this thing was tethered and how it was tethered and how in the world this six yr old untethered it and sent it aloft?

Not important just a thought that has crossed my mind.

Fire and rescue on ground following.... they are slowing down? Don't know if it touched down.

Pray he stays in the air until the diver can get to him!

It's going slower, looks like it's going to land. Hopefully.

I know this isn't important at this time but I'm wondering if this thing was tethered and how it was tethered and how in the world this six yr old untethered it and sent it aloft?

Not important just a thought that has crossed my mind.

I wonder the same.

My God, he can't survive very long without oxygen if that thing gets too high. I hope he's dressed warm at least.

I hope they are starting a search and rescue starting at the point of liftoff in case he did fall out and is injured.

okay kids turned CNN back on they are watching.

That balloon looks to be 1/3 empty now.

What station are you watching?

CNN.

I can't tell. I hope he is still inside. Looks like it's possible. The helium is NOT in the bottom cabin (although helium is low amounts is not toxic). Balloon is losing helium?

Keep watching. A Blackhawk is on the way. Balloon vs. Blackhawk is not a very good idea?

The cabin looks like it will protect him in "soft crash".

Maybe just MAYBE ... Falcon is taking this a little bit ... like an adventure .. or a lesson? Awww I don't know, just trying to grasp at something, to make myself feel better.

He's only 400 FT off ground! Estimates from TH on CNN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1