CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoGirl

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you so intent on building a case for the defense. I admit that before this case I hadn't posted since September of last year, but when I was active here last, this was considered a victim-friendly forum. Has that changed?

The difference now is we have a defendant who is telling his story about what happened. He has not been found guilty so since he is the only witness and he says Shanann killed their two children then we have to allow discussion on whether this is true or not. If a member wishes to believe Chris Watts is telling the truth then we must respectfully let that person express their opinion as long as it is within TOS.

Please alert if you see a post that violates our terms of service. It is not a violation of our TOS if someone expresses that she/he believes Shanann murdered her children. Until we have a guilty verdict or until Chris Watts changes his story we will allow discussion on this topic.

Thanks,
Tricia

I'm new to this forum and have tried to catch up on everything that is being said. My brother questioned NA's reaction the same as you all are and I'll clarify for you as well. Shanann stayed in contact with her team religiously, she had a planner in which she scheduled out her entire day with phone calls, training, conferences etc. Those on her team that were seriously in it to hit ranks stayed in constant contact ALL THE TIME. We become like family and NA was one of the closest to Shan and one of her best promotors. They were always in contact. What CW said in his interview about her talking to her people more consistently was accurate. As far as plane tickets, for the company trips (vacations) and whatnot, those got paid for by the company because of her rank. Yes CW had his car bonus as well as her. This is from someone who knew her and very much adored her. Just trying to clear up some quick things I caught but I have not read through all 48 pages

Hey Everyone,

A bit of clarification.

Please, no more discussion on the viability of Shanann's company or whether her company was or wasn't a pyramid scheme. No more digging up documents or complaints or anything to do with the function of the company. The fact is Shanann's company is not what we are discussing.

If want to discuss if job stress may have contributed to Shanann and Chris' relationship problems please make sure it is in the realm of reality and not the Twilight Zone.

Thank you,
Tricia

1523153261_417_20-good-morning-sunday-images-quotes-and-gif.png

Thread is open for posting.

link for graphic

@isalybra
I want to say I'm sorry for your loss. You've probably heard that a million times lately, and it doesn't heal your pain. But I hope you'll find peace and healing soon. Everyone suffering from the loss of this family is in my prayers and the prayers of many others.

Your presence here at WS is appreciated, as those of us who only know of the family through pictures and print try to make sense out of the senseless. I hope that you can find some healing in being able to talk things through here.

I'm sorry if you've seen anything here that seems to be disparaging your friend. I'm NOT BEING SNARKY here, I promise! But there is an "ignore" button you can press if there are posters you don't want to see. I'm not trying to be rude to anyone on here, but if something being posted is causing you pain, I want you to know that there is an option to ignore it. I only mention this because you said you are unfamiliar with WS.

Again, thank you for talking to us, and I hope it helps you too.

Dixie , can you quote some of the important parts then - if MSM
Due to the new laws on GDPR and data-selling/privacy by websites , no member outside the US but living in Europe can access that site to read it.

TIA
It's just the babysitter talking about Shanann's beautiful smile and how shy and sweet the girls were. She said Shanann and CW seemed to be in love. She is shocked and heartbroken by what has happened.

Regarding a discussion in yesterday’s thread about the timeline and him digging the grave, have any of you ever buried a pet in your backyard? Years ago, we had a tiny 5 lb toy poodle pass away and we dug a shallow grave next to our shed. It took a WHILE, even though it was not very big, and we were all dirty and sweaty. IMO he would not have had time to put the girls in different tanks AND dig the grave AND make it to work between 5-8AM with a 40 min drive on top of it! Some of this had to be done in advance IMO.

Can someone tell me if I am allowed to post a link to an MSM article (albeit and Australian MSM provider) that briefly speculated on who the mistress may be? It doesn’t name anyone but describes 4 potentials and says where a couple of the 4 work? I realise many on here know / believe they know but this is the first MSM article I’ve seen talking about them

Regarding a discussion in yesterday’s thread about the timeline and him digging the grave, have any of you ever buried a pet in your backyard? Years ago, we had a tiny 5 lb toy poodle pass away and we dug a shallow grave next to our shed. It took a WHILE, even though it was not very big, and we were all dirty and sweaty. IMO he would not have had time to put the girls in different tanks AND dig the grave AND make it to work between 5-8AM with a 40 min drive on top of it! Some of this had to be done in advance IMO.

IMO he had plenty of time - we burried a 55kg dog last summer in the middle of the Australian summer on a 38C day. It took me about 25 minutes to dig the 3 foot deep grave. Also do we know he turned up for work at 8am? As he worked remotely he could have “clocked on” at the wells where he burried her?

IMO he had plenty of time - we burried a 55kg dog last summer in the middle of the Australian summer on a 38C day. It took me about 25 minutes to dig the 3 foot deep grave.
Ok I will admit that it was just me (a woman) and a 14 year old digging the grave, and it was March so the ground was pretty hard. Just thinking of things.

Frederick coping, uniting, after triple homicide

A front page article in the Daily Camera. Frederick is hurting over these murders. So are the surrounding communities.

The impact of such a tragic crime is so far-reaching, it’s almost impossible to measure I would think. Although the perpetrator would never consider that, I think it is important to acknowledge that it is a fact. For some children, it will be indelible in their memories that they now know a daddy killed a mommy and his children. There is a loss of innocence that is heartbreaking. I think we can all identify with a news story that shook our young world at a time we had been blissfully unaware that such things could happen. For me, it is no doubt one of the reasons I come here, to try to understand what happened because it seems so unnatural and thus terrifying. There are so many levels of pain that such a crime brings, and I think it changes our psyche a bit each and every time we learn of a new atrocity.

If CW family has any moral character, they would encourage their son to plead guilty to murder for Shannahan, and the unborn baby, Abuse of dead bodies.

It would be the best gift to her family and friends, to not have a long, drawn out, dramatic trial. Sigh. I forgot, CW is a narcissist, he thrives on the attention, and he probably thinks he can beat this with his story. It will be a circus, he will love it. Idiot. He won't plead.

Therefore, while I would love this to be a death penalty case, he probably has "reasonable doubt", which makes me sick, because I don't believe it for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member